The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Still ongoing now? More details bro, hehe. Exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Did have sex with my ex after we broke off for about 6 months. She came over to my house to pass me my birthday present which she said that she bought it before we broke off. I invited her into the house and started chit chatting. I got to know that soon after we broke off she got to know an Army officer and they have started dating. She told me that the feeling just seem so weird. I asked if she has sex with him, she was quite shock with my question but she said no but they did have heavy petting and she did hj for him.
Didn't know what got over me next but all I know was that I pulled her over to me and started kissing her....she responded to my kissing and began grabbing me tightly....to me that's the green light to carry on before she changed her mind.
I was dry for 6 months so I could I missed this opportunity....I had 2 great shots in that session. After the session she cuddle next to me and whispered to me that she missed making love with me after we broke off.

After that session....she will come over to my house whenever her boyfriend need to stay in camp for duty or have out field training.
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Still ongoing now? More details bro, hehe. Exciting.
No lah bro....quite a while ago liao lah....in my history book haha....stopped after she gave birth.
What details you interested in ? Haha
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
Bayibass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did have sex with my ex after we broke off for about 6 months. She came over to my house to pass me my birthday present which she said that she bought it before we broke off. I invited her into the house and started chit chatting. I got to know that soon after we broke off she got to know an Army officer and they have started dating. She told me that the feeling just seem so weird. I asked if she has sex with him, she was quite shock with my question but she said no but they did have heavy petting and she did hj for him.
Didn't know what got over me next but all I know was that I pulled her over to me and started kissing her....she responded to my kissing and began grabbing me tightly....to me that's the green light to carry on before she changed her mind.
I was dry for 6 months so I could I missed this opportunity....I had 2 great shots in that session. After the session she cuddle next to me and whispered to me that she missed making love with me after we broke off.

After that session....she will come over to my house whenever her boyfriend need to stay in camp for duty or have out field training.
I guess she is a horny lady and needs regular sex
Old Today, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lah bro....quite a while ago liao lah....in my history book haha....stopped after she gave birth.
What details you interested in ? Haha
Did you have sex with her while she's preggy?
Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Sorry double entrance...

Last edited by Baileys; Today at 01:29 PM.
Old Today, 11:23 AM
Samster

Not too sure if it is good to share my story in this thread as this thread is for all to share their adventure....🤔🤔🤔
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not too sure if it is good to share my story in this thread as this thread is for all to share their adventure....🤔🤔🤔
You're most welcomed to share here
Old Today, 03:32 PM
Samster

Ok just write a bit....have known her since poly days where her bff is my poly buddy's gf so we often went out in small groups. No chemistry back there just merely friends lah.
Fast forward...done with poly and enlisted to the Army, suay suay kena those siong siong unit..but after a year after enlistment i become more buff due to doing all the hard work during training.
One day my poly buddy texted me and informed me that he intend to do a birthday party for her gf and asked me to come along.
Yes I met her again at the birthday party....she looked so different from poly days so attractive and I am totally eyeing her throughout the party but I don't think she noticed me as she was busy catching up with the rest of her old friends.
Then unexpectedly we crossed path....
"You are...." she asked
"Yes I am.." I replied.
"Haha I have not even mentioned your name...you looked so different now so buff."
"Army make me do all the tough work haha....you look so different too. So pretty and I am so attracted to you once you enter the room"
Not sure why I have the courage to say that back then but luckily it didn't backfired on me and she gave the sweetest smile.
From that moment we just hit it off and totally forgotten that we are at the party until my buddy shouted is cut cake time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1