The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-12-2003, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Like I always said. Talk so much cock on internet no use. A person with capablility use actions to prove instead of words. This kind of person will get his retribution one day. What comes around goes around. Today doesn't rain doesn't mean tomorrow won't rain. Jai rai (evil) yet mae (motherfucker). Didn't offer the girl even one satang for abortion. Buay song come to Meng Jai and find me.
You called him a mother fucker. Wanna know something? This guy doesn't have a mother. His father even go on some chionging trips with him. No wonder he behaves like a fucking scum of an animal. No one to teach him simple morals and ethics mar. This is the third story about this guy I've heard so far. Wasn't surprised at all, not at all.
Old 29-12-2003, 10:03 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
I remembered once a Thai PI once tell me, those MP gers or Go-go bar gers are only considered amateur liars. Those that work in offices, Uni students, have to be even doubly careful of them. Some even acted as Uni Students though they aren't so that they can con school fees and sympathy and once paid to the school, they can get out of the course so that they can get partial fees back. 60-70% better than nothing.

I had the dubious honour of sitting beside a TG one day in an internet cafe. I was looking at her typing english and sending emails to all her "fans". And she even received an overseas phone call from a Aust Guy saying that she had a great time with him and will bring him around again. After the conversation finish, back to the keyboard typing mushy emails to all her fans.

Actually its part of her job, so that she can get more money for her daily life. These guys just paying more "school fees" so that they can learn about the thai culture in a harder way.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 31-12-2003, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Hope that guy never become ultimate Pii Chai by conning money from the girl.
SC, got a question for you. Do these girls actually address their gigolos as Pi Chai? Just curious.
Old 31-12-2003, 04:23 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
SC, got a question for you. Do these girls actually address their gigolos as Pi Chai? Just curious.
If only with the Gigolo, they address them as boyfriend lor. But in front of other friends or potantial customers, they will address them as Pii Chai.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 01-01-2004, 02:48 AM
Samster

Hway kwang damn small. Got once I tried to go there at 3.30am to avoid some familiar faces. Nabeizzz, still can saw 3. One is a former C20 barlady working in Resort now. The other 2 are the barladies from C20 which you guys knew too.

And guess what, the barlady in Resort is now working as PR and she was driving a big Honda. Maybe from her Sponsor. PR basic pay only 8K, don't know how she can buy. Not really look down on her though but from the financial calculations, I don't know how she can do that from a basic pay of 8k baht (give her total 20K for drinks commission) Still don't think she can make it. Get the drift?

This kind of girls smart. Get Sponsor.

Also, I just heard some news that some Singaporeans are actually sponsoring some teenagers in Provinces of Thailand. And not only that, the money they sponsor are for their drug parties on certain festive occasions. Sponsor too much also no good. Give them too much, they spend on drugs.

In Chinese we phrase it as, Wo Sui Bu Sha Bo Ren, Bo Ren Que Yin Wo Er Si. In English, thought I never kill the person, but indirectly I caused the death.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Last edited by siamcutey; 01-01-2004 at 02:53 AM.
Old 05-01-2004, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
i am sure you know why he too busy to write...

but we still must encourage him to complete the story... wo men yong yuan zhi chi ni!!!
Old 05-01-2004, 04:14 AM
Samster

On the job interviewing, researching more true stories so as to write 1 long episode. Getting some tips from the Pii Chais so as to write a more credible story

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 06-01-2004, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Relac Fats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: A very good book

Quote:
Originally posted by CIMKing
I just finished the book too. I'm certain the author must have gone thru this shit himself...because I was like..hey how come Pete think the same as me?! All the "aren't I supposed to be her bf, but y she still like that" shit...

A really good book.
hehe... so you are also a fan of this book.

must say this book provides a great insight to the world of the WLs.
Old 11-01-2004, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!
Re: Re: tirak

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CIMKing
[B]That is exactly the wrong thinking..haha...sometimes, it's better to admit to yourself u r a big fool...will hurt less. What is your definition of her real feelings are real or not? Is it she loves u jing jing? Or is it she loves u jing jing ONLY? There's a big diff u know? If you are looking for the latter, then i suggest u better admit u r a fool now...b4 u get hurt/disillusioned/disappointed. The fact is they simply have too much choice liao...that's the problem..haha.

From making love in my house to visiting her house to introducing me to her whole village and best friends in BKK, how can I say my 2 friends' feelings were not real? But was I the only one? At no point in time was i the only one. Can you take it when she asks you how to sms "Taa khun mee welaa wang, khun toh haa chan dai" in English? Sitting together on her sofa in rural Phayao, she was definitely not msging me. And I still have to answer with a straight face "If you have free time, you can call me". She had the courteousy to say thanks and 3 minutes later, she receives the call, face lit up in elation, and rushed into her room, all the while conversing in her broken English but afraid I could hear her. What do you think? haha...

The first ger I fell for (lost contact liao). she was in her last 3 months in SG liao...after countless mind games, I thought, I want to be the "ultimate tirak"..and how to know for sure? I reckoned the below will give me a gd indication.
1) I want to bring her out,
2) I want to bring her home,
3) I must be the one with her on her last day in SG and see her off at the airport
4) I want to visit her home in Myanmar.
All of the above she promised me but din materialise. Nevermind, I thought, I'll do better next time.

The second ger comes along. I wasn't convinced but after many many things happened, in the end I believed "her feelings for me were real".
1) I brought her out
2) I brought her home
3) I was the one with her on her last day here and saw her off at the airport.

But you know what?
1) She din just go out with me. Her gd friend confessed after she went Lon.
2) She din just go my house. Her gd friend also confessed.
3) 2 other guys also saw her off at the airport.
4) I din get to visit her in BKK and her home because she went London b4 I could go and I know she wasn't enthuisaistic abt me visiting.
I was disillusioned. Still not the "ultimate tirak". Nevermind, I'll do better next time.

Hi, regarding your point 3) above, may I ask how is it u didn't see the other two guys at the airport when u were seeing her off???
Didn't u see her board the plane?
Old 11-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!
Quote:
The theory as to how she get her 2 year visa will be at the end of this post.

So now my turn to tell some parts of my story. I wouldn't really talk about the whole story as it is long for 2 fucking years. But I would take out some scenes and talk about it.

My Ex-tirak's baby name is called nana, easier for me to quote in this scenes

Nana ROD from GL Westerhuot (or should I say ORD). After 1 year of being an Ang Pai in that house, she earned herself at least 40K SGD. Almost a million baht. Practically she can live very very comfortably. She bought a small car. Those small alfas. Costing 200K

She opened a restaurant with her so-called friends, and she is the only one paying the capital. I think they deem her as a money cow as she just came back overseas. Plonked in 300K baht. And in the end, the place did not open even.

At 1 point, she even broke down to me how much she hated the job in GL and wanted to die. You can even see her cry. I was saddened and really wanted to take care of her for life and protect her. Now you ask me, give her a rope, sleeping pills, gasoline tank, penknife, she will never never do that.
(Tears can be faked. Just like thaiboy's signature)

Got a period of time for about 3 weeks, she wasn't contactable. then she called me back, she said she just got back from Australia. She applied there to study english and after 3 weeks she ws back as she was caught for working in a restaurant while on student visa. She was sent back and her hp was stolen by her friend.

Last time I believe her as I was still a naive small little boy. Now you ask me, BULLSHIT. How can they actually apply for studying in English when their English standard is half past fuck? Why she got caught? She was working as a FL and got caught and had to be sent back. My theory sounds more logical than hers.

There was once when she brought me to a pub named Spasso at Grand Erawan. She say its easier for a foreigner to bring both she and her sister in. The music was great. The drinks were expensive. and somehow or another there was a farang who appeared out of no where to talk to her. She told me a friend she knew.
Now you ask me, Spasso is a FL hi-so pub. Thai Girls FL there at a rate of 3000-5000 baht ST. And the farang? I wouldn't be surprised if he was just another customer.

The day we broke up was when she said she wanted to go Japan to work. It has been > a year since she left GL. That time I had came out from NS and was doing decently well. I told her I will give her the money but just don't go. She said she don't want to take my money and she want to earn herself instead. (For that she at least have some conscience or maybe I wasn't rich enough). 1 GL girl told me maybe is not she doesn't want to take my money, it's because I am not rich enough for her. The comment was insulting but nevertheless, it really shook me.

After we broke up, 2 weeks later, called me up for help. She said she is not going Japan anymore and need to pay back the visa fees of 25000baht. She asked me to help her half of it and will return it to me one day. I TT her the money in an hour.

I was like a fucking sad fuck trying to think the world is so beautiful. Nevertheless it take 1 sad fuck to understand another sad fuck.

After she paid off her "debts", I still call her. Nana always tells me her dream is to go to a cool weathered place, such as Aust or England and she hated Thailand. She asked me to move over Thailand and stay with her. My rationale that time was to fucking do what there? I told her, I will make the dough and send her the bread. Give me 2 years and I will be there. She didn't wait.

2 weeks later, I called Nana, her younger sister picked up the phone and she was already on the plane to London. The bubble ended. I deserved it. The Sawadee forum people were giving advices on the pitfalls and there behind the monitor I was cursing and swearing at them thinking how could these people be so cruel? The true fact is they are the people who helped me most. They are the ones who really walked the path. For that I really have to thank them.

Nana emailed me when she was in London, and we still communicated. Until one day I couldn't take it and list out all my thoughts. From then she never emailed me back. Now her hotmail account has been discontinued.

I did call up her younger sister once in a while to find out how Nana was. Her younger sister told me she came back with a farang in december last year and got married in thailand and went back to England again.
My own discovery,
The marriage is to facilitate her visa so that she can go back to England again and ply her trade. Imagine they can marry any Tom Dick and Harry so as to go to a place and work. Dangerous.

I didn't really put the blame on her. I was too naive. Living in the comfort zone of Singapore. Coming to Bangkok staying here gave me a full picture of what Thai girls really are. I remembered that pointing 1 finger at the Thai girl saying is her fault is easy, but the other 3 fingers at my palm are actually pointing back at myself. I learned alot from this incident. And the only way 1 person can learn is when he walked down the Thai Memory Lane.

My motivation to learn thai is when at one time at the beach with Nana, I told her I want to learn thai to communicate with her. She told me I can't. Thai language is very hard and I will not be able to do it. Last time she can talk on the phone in thai while I am beside her. Now no one dares. One thing I learnt, if your tirak can speak English, Japanese, Cantonese or whatever languages quite well, the chances are she could have been to England, Japan, Australia, Bahrain, HongKong, Macau, etc. There are some who can even speak dutch well. Their saying is i learnt from school. Load of crap. The only way to learn the language well is when you are at the country using it and applying it every day. Most GL girls can speak Chinese and Hokkien very well.

Now I can speak the Thai Language. next year will be the time where I seriously get down to reading and writing it. The day when I accomplished that, I will read out to Nana the thai newspapers. My personal accomplishment where she said it was impossible.

hahaha
SC
Hi

Hi, wow I am struck by your story...I am struck by your experience...(bows).......

I must salute what u have been through...

Hope to learn from you
Old 13-01-2004, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Darkstorm
Hi

Hi, wow I am struck by your story...I am struck by your experience...(bows).......

I must salute what u have been through...

Hope to learn from you
There are more brothers whom I met with stories worst off than mine. I am considered very lucky. The most important thing is to listen or read all the stories with an open mind. However, if one thinks that his story will be different from others, good luck.

No one loves to tell their own sob story. It's to let others know of the pitfalls hoping that others will not fall in. But when one thinks that his is different, unknowingly, he is closing his mindset and ears to what the people around him says. Remember a bystander will see the picture clearer than the person in it.

I always apply this theory. Whatever a thai girl say to you, only believe 50%. She may be your girlfriend, your wife or the girl you loved most in life, but still only believe 50%.

Time will tell why only believe 50%.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 13-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
There are more brothers whom I met with stories worst off than mine. I am considered very lucky. The most important thing is to listen or read all the stories with an open mind. However, if one thinks that his story will be different from others, good luck.

No one loves to tell their own sob story. It's to let others know of the pitfalls hoping that others will not fall in. But when one thinks that his is different, unknowingly, he is closing his mindset and ears to what the people around him says. Remember a bystander will see the picture clearer than the person in it.

I always apply this theory. Whatever a thai girl say to you, only believe 50%. She may be your girlfriend, your wife or the girl you loved most in life, but still only believe 50%.

SC

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 13-01-2004, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

SC
Times flies...so it'll be your responsibilities to help those from falling into the kong Tao trap. Believe you have been constantly helping and giving advices since then.. S7

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 14-01-2004, 03:05 AM
MNG69

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Bro SC,

Thanks for your truthful advise.

Great Guy.
Old 14-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
yohjimbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Big country girl and small village lass

Dear brothers
I read with much interest all these posts and would like to contribute my own thots.

Singapore is a small village and we lose our perspectives. The average Singaporean girl is very fortunate as she has education from the word go. If she does not get to Poly or University, at least she has a job as a receptionist or even secretary. The opportunities are there for her to at least go to work, sit in an air con office, can go for movies , save up some money to buy a nice designer handbag or nice clothes from Mango.

If she is ambitious, she can go far with good studies and hard work. She can compete with the guys as they will be two years behind in terms of National Service, also the guys have to do reservist every year. An employer will sometimes weigh the options as a single girl can usually outperform a lot of guys.

On the legal front the girls are well protected from prostitution, con men, molesters and rapists. When it comes to marriage the Women's charter is very powerful, she gets half of everything. (We must thank Mrs Lee Kuan Yew for this!)

If she has children, she has great obstetric care so she will not die in childbirth and her children can be looked after by maids or concerned in laws/parents.

Girls in the big countries like Malaysia and Thailand are not so fortunate.

They do not always have access to education; let alone tertiary education. They have to work in the fields, plantations, factories. By comparison coming to work in Bangkok is a lot easier even as an arb nam girl. Workplace prejuidices, glass ceilings, women's rights, rapists, molesters, asshole husbands......you can imagine the obstacles in their way.
I am not trying to explain their ways and attitudes but you can imagine the perspective in a country with 60 million people.

The same goes with the China girls......as Gong Li says quite wisely about the book "the Crows" talking about the China girls in Singapore...she says that it is a serious matter as it is a matter of survival. We are talking KC , they are talking survival.

In the end I find that one of the most irresistable things that women from less privileged background find in singaporean men that they aspire to is our lifestyle. Unfortunately we are the lifestyle kings in SE Asia. Look at our environments, our education,in short all those things that the government keeps harping about.....we are indeed blessed. Everyone get to have a house over their heads worth at least a six figure sum in their lifetime. We can go for holidays aboard , eat well, enjoy good healthcare, buy etc.

That is my ten cents worth. I am sure that cynicism prevails when we are talking survival in these group of people. I am cool about it and just enjoy their company for the moment. We spin a little cocoon of KC between us and enjoy that little moments of tenderness and care. Outside the cocoon, we are back to talking business and survival. It is business as usual......... Regards and happy new year !!!! Yohjimbo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread