The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10810 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Nothing gets by you bro cooler Puying thai, puying khaoli or puying yiipun, I like them all
Wow so many chio syt..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
For Newbies going to Bangkok...Sanook & chok dee. http://www.relax.com.sg/relax/media/...n_Bangkok.html
Just saying it's nothing like movie Hangover, is not saying anything at all. Noobs will be no wiser, much better off with lots other (more informative links).
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi
Koh Samui Airport is being own by Bangkokairways, so only they fly in n out of Samui more times a day as i just check Airasia, Nok n Thaiairway fly there too
Surely, getting ex Bkk to Samui is no brainer for free & easy. Bkk Airways also fly direct from Singapore (pricey high season, tail end now?). Btw, Sukhothai airport also owned by Bkk Airways
Old 11-03-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
skiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros in Bangkok next week 19 to 22 March 2013

Last edited by skiman; 11-03-2013 at 07:16 PM. Reason: wrong dates
Old 11-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Anyway i write this in bkk, i will post this comment in the bbk thread as well.
Last night i spent the night in the REAL soi Horlan in bkk, i was woarned by so many people that its dangerous and that you need to speak thai. What a load of crap...oveer all teh drink a big bottle of hienekan is 175-200baht, a hr of the girls company is 150-240b, and the St rates is 1600-2000 so its much more cheaper than the patpong, nana or cowboys where a small beer is 100, LD is 150 and if u unlucky she will drink in 5min and be gone and for similar gals teh ST rate is 2000-3000 plus bar fine.
The gals in soi horlan is generally younger and prettier than in the ang mo areas, but they dont speak english etc, and compared with the dinosaurs asking for similar money in the beer garden..tehre is no comparison.
I havent tried anygirls yet, so i cant comment on service, but from my initial assessemt, vietnam honest cheapest in St rates, but phil girls cheapest LT rates and Thai girls generally more expensive than both, but they overall more attractive in greater numbers
Old 11-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Vindrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so where exactly is this soi horlan?
Old 11-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

I bet its that saphan khwai place.

I always wonder about claims of youger and prettier and at cheaper prices.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
I bet its that saphan khwai place.

I always wonder about claims of youger and prettier and at cheaper prices.
To use an analogy, tasting the different sinful pleasures of BKK is like appreciating different wines....
(1) You have the option of drinking red, white wines, ice wines, fortified wines.
(2) Within each category such as red wines, you have option to choose the type you like, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir etc.
(3) For each particular type of wine, for example Shiraz, each have our own favourite winery or year that we know produces the quality of wine we like.
(4) It doesn't always mean that an expensive bottle of wine always taste better than a less expensive wine, because the taste is ultimately dependent on alot of factors, like vintage, year, when it is drunk, storage of wine etc....
What's important is to keep an open mind to taste the wine, and not be fixated on whether it is expensive or if it's from a particular winery etc. At the end of the day what matters is which wine suits your palate, the occasion, and even the cost.

It's the same with BKK nightlife. There's many places to choose from to indulge in the pleasures of thai women.
(1) You have options of MPs, G-Clubs, night clubs and Agogo clubs.
(2) Within each category like MPs, you have option to choose the type you like, soapy MPs, Oil massage MPs, kapoo massage etc.
(3) For each MPs, eg soapy MPs, we each have our favourite haunt, as based on our experience each have different type of girls we prefer, with different facilities.
(4) It doesnt mean that a session at a high end MP will always be better than at a lower end MP, cos a lot of factors will contribute to a good session, like the facilities of the place, the service, the chemistry with the girl, whether the girl is having a bad day or is tired etc
It's important to keep an open mind to try the different services and girls available. Ultimately it boils down to individual preferences. And preferences do change with time, esp when one is tired of going soapy MPs, and would like to try something new.

Bro Niknik889, I'm sorry to hear you had a less than pleasant experience at Kitty spa from another post. But if it was only one bad experience that made you conclude kapoo massage is not worth going, then you have not really experienced what kapoo places can really offer. It's like you've tasted a wine that has gone sour and condemn all wines are as such. Lets say you try other kapoos, but you think agogo or MPs are better value for money and service, then I would say kapoo is not the type of 'wine' that you've learnt to appreciate.

You're wondering about what's the hype of SK, instead of wondering, why not keep an open mind and go experience for yourself? If it's not your kind of wine, at least you've experienced that place, and get to know more about the nightlife culture in BKK.

Hope each and every SBF bro finds the 'wine' that suits your taste, and the girl that fulfils your BKK fantasy

Chok dee na krub, sanuk sanuk mak!
Old 12-03-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Power writing bro atoll!

Up yr points!
Old 12-03-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
To use an analogy, tasting the different sinful pleasures of BKK is like appreciating different wines....
(1) You have the option of drinking red, white wines, ice wines, fortified wines.
(2) Within each category such as red wines, you have option to choose the type you like, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir etc.
(3) For each particular type of wine, for example Shiraz, each have our own favourite winery or year that we know produces the quality of wine we like.
(4) It doesn't always mean that an expensive bottle of wine always taste better than a less expensive wine, because the taste is ultimately dependent on alot of factors, like vintage, year, when it is drunk, storage of wine etc....
What's important is to keep an open mind to taste the wine, and not be fixated on whether it is expensive or if it's from a particular winery etc. At the end of the day what matters is which wine suits your palate, the occasion, and even the cost.

It's the same with BKK nightlife. There's many places to choose from to indulge in the pleasures of thai women.
(1) You have options of MPs, G-Clubs, night clubs and Agogo clubs.
(2) Within each category like MPs, you have option to choose the type you like, soapy MPs, Oil massage MPs, kapoo massage etc.
(3) For each MPs, eg soapy MPs, we each have our favourite haunt, as based on our experience each have different type of girls we prefer, with different facilities.
(4) It doesnt mean that a session at a high end MP will always be better than at a lower end MP, cos a lot of factors will contribute to a good session, like the facilities of the place, the service, the chemistry with the girl, whether the girl is having a bad day or is tired etc
It's important to keep an open mind to try the different services and girls available. Ultimately it boils down to individual preferences. And preferences do change with time, esp when one is tired of going soapy MPs, and would like to try something new.

Bro Niknik889, I'm sorry to hear you had a less than pleasant experience at Kitty spa from another post. But if it was only one bad experience that made you conclude kapoo massage is not worth going, then you have not really experienced what kapoo places can really offer. It's like you've tasted a wine that has gone sour and condemn all wines are as such. Lets say you try other kapoos, but you think agogo or MPs are better value for money and service, then I would say kapoo is not the type of 'wine' that you've learnt to appreciate.

You're wondering about what's the hype of SK, instead of wondering, why not keep an open mind and go experience for yourself? If it's not your kind of wine, at least you've experienced that place, and get to know more about the nightlife culture in BKK.

Hope each and every SBF bro finds the 'wine' that suits your taste, and the girl that fulfils your BKK fantasy

Once again, Bro Atoll.....nice analysis and great comment....lets see if we could catch up when u are in town again next.....
Old 12-03-2013, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduuu View Post
Power writing bro atoll!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Once again, Bro Atoll.....nice analysis and great comment....
Yes I too agree to bro atoll's outlook on Bangkok's nightlife.
Eg. I may not like Agogo Bars that much but will always recommend newbies to check out Nana Plaza at least for the experience.
My dislikes can be another person's delight.

One thing good about Bangkok's nightlife is there is surely something for everyone regardless of one's budget.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
HengMak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

จริงจริง lor
Old 12-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

The fun continues!

Have i ever said agogos are the only place to have fun?

I like them but that doesnt mean everyone has to.

I did check out SK wasnt impressed at all! Especially girl quality. I did go be4 things really did going though.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tita is Cool - loads of Potential

Going Bkk again today... which sky bars are the most recommended for a drink?
Old 12-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tita View Post
Going Bkk again today... which sky bars are the most recommended for a drink?
http://www.bangkok.com/top10-rooftop-bars.htm
Old 12-03-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
The fun continues!

Have i ever said agogos are the only place to have fun?

I like them but that doesnt mean everyone has to.

I did check out SK wasnt impressed at all! Especially girl quality. I did go be4 things really did going though.
My intent on using the analogy was to provide a different perspective on why different people prefer different places to 'meet' thai girls in bkk, just like how different people like different types of wine.

This forum is about open sharing, and providing info about new places, so that newbies and 'oldbirds' can make a judgement on where they may want to go visit. Everyone is certainly entitled to their own comments on their preferences, and to share their opinion about places that they have patronised. But let us be objective about how and what we share. We can agree to disagree, but lets do it in a constructive manner, like listing down the pros and cons of different places for people to make their own judgement whether it is to their taste. It is certainly not constructive to read postings of people complaining about their bad experiences, or putting down other peoples sharing, or making cynical jokes about other FRs.

Perhaps we come from different culture and background, so we do things from different perspective. But politeness and objectivity are universal language common to all regardless of where we come from. Hope this sums up the sentiments of many bros here who religiously follow this thread. It certainly sums up mine.

Enough said, lets look at more constructive comments, information and frs on this thread. I will retreat back to my little hole and remain in hiatus until my next visit But rest assured i will still contribute my share whenever i can....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1