The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks23 View Post
Hi, is massage lady purely just do massage & how’s the massage standard? Just curious because I never try before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
both included free hj?
Massage lady - rm129 is only purely for 60 mins massage (if you want extras like HJ, JG, PM or BJ.... you negotiate with the lady for the pricing). But do note the massage ladies are not allowed to offer FJ as only the Oil ladies & Full Package ladies can do that.

Oil lady - rm219 is for 30 mins massage + FJ. (Some may include BJ & AR at no extra charge.... check with the lady).

Some of the Oil ladies used to be massage ladies..... but were upgraded to Oil lady after management discover they offer FJ.
Old 29-07-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
both included free hj?
Massage lady need to pay for HJ.

Oil lady oredi give you FJ.... but if you want to change to HJ... I am sure they will oblige you.
Old 31-07-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I remembered a oil lady pre-covid. Quite tall (~165cm), abit meaty, wear specs, big boobs. Looks like typical auntie but great great sex. Teaching me karma sutera. Wonder if she still around.
Old 31-07-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
becks23 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Massage lady - rm129 is only purely for 60 mins massage (if you want extras like HJ, JG, PM or BJ.... you negotiate with the lady for the pricing). But do note the massage ladies are not allowed to offer FJ as only the Oil ladies & Full Package ladies can do that.

Oil lady - rm219 is for 30 mins massage + FJ. (Some may include BJ & AR at no extra charge.... check with the lady).

Some of the Oil ladies used to be massage ladies..... but were upgraded to Oil lady after management discover they offer FJ.
Thanks for the update bro! Any massage or oil lady for recommendations?
Old 01-08-2023, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Snipermantis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can someone pm the contacts?
Old 03-08-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Hi bros, anyone can let me know currently how many oil lady and FS lady are there? Planning to visit them tmr. Thanks.
Old 04-08-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
funnyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Massage lady need to pay for HJ.

Oil lady oredi give you FJ.... but if you want to change to HJ... I am sure they will oblige you.
Hi bro @citizen, any FR for oil lady #53 ? Thanks!
Old 05-08-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyjohn View Post
Hi bro @citizen, any FR for oil lady #53 ? Thanks!
53 is longtime ML in GBW liao..... a BBW with 40D boobs. If you like baby elephant with big boobs giving hard massage..... go for her.
She can do authentic thai massage... the body cracking style type. She has the strength to twist your body into various shapes.
Old 05-08-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
funnyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
53 is longtime ML in GBW liao..... a BBW with 40D boobs. If you like baby elephant with big boobs giving hard massage..... go for her.
She can do authentic thai massage... the body cracking style type. She has the strength to twist your body into various shapes.
Thanks bro Citizen.
Old 08-08-2023, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
I remembered a oil lady pre-covid. Quite tall (~165cm), abit meaty, wear specs, big boobs. Looks like typical auntie but great great sex. Teaching me karma sutera. Wonder if she still around.
her num was 23. nt sure still got or not
Old 08-08-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven View Post
Thanks bro ultraseven!! I shall go check her out next week when i am in JB. I heard some other bro say #23 don't offer fj anymore? Is that true?
Old 08-08-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro ultraseven!! I shall go check her out next week when i am in JB. I heard some other bro say #23 don't offer fj anymore? Is that true?
Old 09-08-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
OogleBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Last Thursday I went GBW for the first time after Covid and asked for her at noon. She hasn’t arrived yet so I went for my steam, sauna, spa & cleaned up myself first. After i’ve taken my 2 half boiled eggs n teh tarik, I heard she just arrived and so I went for her.

At first I asked for 60min with her. She did a great job with massaging my back & my stiff legs. Noticed that she will unknowingly caress my bro every now n then. When it comes to time for JG, she will ask if I want release or not. Not sure how good she is so I didn’t want the release. She in fact did a great job and I felt so good that I extended by another half hour, and say that I wanted some shuang feeling. She went on with that but in the end I actually released even though I didn’t want to. Too shuang already. Yes she’s good. Yes she has bigger than usual boobs although I didn’t get to see her under those clothes. Her face cmi but her skills are really good. I think better than the 3 ladies located near KSL.

A point to note is that she can be too talkative. She wears her specs and I heard some here call her “teacher” haha! Hope this short review helps our brothers here.
Old 11-08-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OogleBoy View Post
Last Thursday I went GBW for the first time after Covid and asked for her at noon. She hasn’t arrived yet so I went for my steam, sauna, spa & cleaned up myself first. After i’ve taken my 2 half boiled eggs n teh tarik, I heard she just arrived and so I went for her.

At first I asked for 60min with her. She did a great job with massaging my back & my stiff legs. Noticed that she will unknowingly caress my bro every now n then. When it comes to time for JG, she will ask if I want release or not. Not sure how good she is so I didn’t want the release. She in fact did a great job and I felt so good that I extended by another half hour, and say that I wanted some shuang feeling. She went on with that but in the end I actually released even though I didn’t want to. Too shuang already. Yes she’s good. Yes she has bigger than usual boobs although I didn’t get to see her under those clothes. Her face cmi but her skills are really good. I think better than the 3 ladies located near KSL.

A point to note is that she can be too talkative. She wears her specs and I heard some here call her “teacher” haha! Hope this short review helps our brothers here.
Able to Auto Roam?play with her boobs and suck?
Old 11-08-2023, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
23 all along has been an ML in GBW.....and MLs do not offer FJ. This has been the agreement that only Oil lady & Full package lady can do FJ.
But the MLs can give happy endings in the form of HJ, JG, PM, BBBJ & CIM.... however these extras are not included in the price and you have to negotiate with the ML. But they will not cross the line into FJ as that will affect the Oil ladies & Full package ladies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1