The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

pro liar....
virgin but know so many tricks
Old 07-07-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
myahee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woo damn good story. Camping here!
Old 07-07-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 2
plainterg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterplainterg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterplainterg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterplainterg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterplainterg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

awating for more
Old 07-07-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 2
junjun03 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjunjun03 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

let get it continue
Old 07-07-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Ahbenjamin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so many tricks
Old 08-07-2023, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KNNBCCB GOG. VIRGIN KNOW SO MUCH HOR... You better don't 精尽人亡 ah or else nobody to continue this thread ah. Eat more tiger penis antelope penis cow penis goat penis to 补补 hor.
Old 08-07-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
gog lieing like a pro. kena toto baby time jiu hoseh
You itchy huh, so long never come back suddenly come back must say me until happy siboh? LOL!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Ya bro Gog, made me lost so much of precum for nothing, of course must curse you gao gap lah. Anyway, I bet you missed my calling of you, the KNNBCCB Gog. Just admit it lor.
Anyway, just ignore those gan bo liao ones who wanted to think your stories were either fake or trying to be some caring friends, asking you to be careful not to let those who might know you to know you are the one and who's Janice and the rest.
What did I do??? I not girl leh, I cannot make you leak precum, but if you do, that's healthy ma!!!!! Right?

Don't worry la... I just share for sharing nia, people comment, I reply ma, friend friend, won't mind de.

Everybody got their own preference

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
gog.. cumlanfirm certified good lier
Wah lao, got new name for me now, you all win liao lor!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
pro liar....
virgin but know so many tricks
Where got liar?? I where got know tricks... I innocent one hor... you all don't like that say, later I emo, how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahee View Post
Woo damn good story. Camping here!
Thank you bro!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainterg View Post
awating for more
Thanks! Coming liao bro, steady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junjun03 View Post
let get it continue
Yes bro, coming already, updating now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbenjamin View Post
so many tricks
Alamak... why you join them say me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
KNNBCCB GOG. VIRGIN KNOW SO MUCH HOR... You better don't 精尽人亡 ah or else nobody to continue this thread ah. Eat more tiger penis antelope penis cow penis goat penis to 补补 hor.
You knn, must come in add oil to fire siboh!!! No updates for you!!!! LOL!
Old 08-07-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good Saturday,

finally, having time to sit down now, update is here!!!

Might be a bit steamy or it might not...

--------------------------------

Nothing eventful for the rest of the train trip. I got some shuteye while one of the group members kept a lookout for the arriving stations.

About 40mins before arriving, I got rudely woken up by Ms Janice. Why so kan chiong... aiyoh.

Arrived finally in our destination and we all sluggishly went to find our hotel and check in. Not sure if it's good or bad, but there was a cock up (small hotel).

They didn't have enough rooms, but they do have a double room, so the girls who opted for singles will have to throw dice to decide who will share with who.

It was obvious Janice don't want to share with Lindi (and vice-versa) so it's Penny, with either of them. However, that would means little gog will have limited access as well.

Need to act fast, have to ensure at least I got access to one.

gog: Ok ok, why not, I take the double room, and Janice can share with me? Penny and Lindi can take the single rooms?

Janice looked at me in disbelief.

gog: I mean there is trust with each other and after all Janice's my boss... apart from being abused...

The rest laughed and Janice pouted her mouth and looked at me as if she wants to murder me but she just went ahead to make a voice call and also message Eric about what happened so far using the hotel's WiFi (which is now complimentary for the cock up).

I pulled Penny aside at the same time.

gog: Hey. So sorry, looks like I can't go over tonight. Janice will get suspicious, I don't want her to find out, ya?

P(enny): No... it's.... ok. I think it's better also.

L(indi): What's up, why so secretive, what are you both talking about?

P: Nothing!!

Penny was fast to reply and shocked enough to give a hurried response. It looks more like an admission of guilt rather than anything else.

gog: Nothing, it's our secret, right Penny?

Lindi got really curious and glanced at me giving me the "what's up" vibe. I didn't want to talk too much in case I say the wrong thing.

It was about 6 pm when we finally got into the rooms. Didn't seem weird that Janice and me shared a room, after all, we're a couple. The rest also didn't find it weird or awkward since we were very good friends to start with, seemed like it was absolutely normal.
Old 08-07-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
The rest also didn't find it weird or awkward since we were very good friends to start with, seemed like it was absolutely normal.
yesss normal *wink wink*
Old 08-07-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

wow

gog tasted all three - Janice, Lindi and Penny.

now it is quality time with Janice.

since they are "officially" in one room, gog can go all the way.

hmmmm which one? A, M, V - in alphabetical order but gog being gog - will tell us the sequence.

it is the waiting that causes BLUE BALLS.

Quote:
Didn't seem weird that Janice and me shared a room, after all, we're a couple. The rest also didn't find it weird or awkward since we were very good friends to start with, seemed like it was absolutely normal.
Old 08-07-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
matrixx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story.
Old 09-07-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
yesss normal *wink wink*
I'm innocent ma, what to do, everybody see me as a role model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

wow

gog tasted all three - Janice, Lindi and Penny.

now it is quality time with Janice.

since they are "officially" in one room, gog can go all the way.

hmmmm which one? A, M, V - in alphabetical order but gog being gog - will tell us the sequence.

it is the waiting that causes BLUE BALLS.
Muahaha... waiting also cause blue balls? Finishing up last day already, then moving on.

Enjoy while it lasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixx View Post
good story.
Thank you bro
Old 09-07-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Good morning folks, today's instalment. Hope to finish writing a bit later.

TO BLUE OR NOT TO BLUE... that is the BLUE
-------------------------------------------------------

gog: Which bed do you want?

I asked Janice while looking at her in the face. She was deep in thought for a while, so before she can say anything I had to interject her.

gog: ONE only, NOT both!

J(anice): Smart boy, how come you know what I was going to say?

gog: Super obvious, you greedy thing you.

J: Push both beds together, make a BIG one... you can take the sofa.

Ignoring Janice, I walked to the left bed and put my backpack on it.

J: Hey, I want that bed!

Janice ran over and pushed me slightly and sat down on the bed. So I stood up, wanted to walk to the other but she threw her jacket on it.

J: Mine too!

gog: And you're mine!

I pinned Janice down on the bed and kissed her lips, we interlocked our lips for a good while before I broke away. Our eyes met and I remember seeing Janice's eyes like behind a filter of softness, where everything seems to be glowing and softly bright. She looked so in bliss.

gog: Miss you.

J: We have 2 nights in this room before we leave for Frankfurt. You're mine all the way.

Oh shit...that's right, 2 nights, means I don't need to have any fun with Penny and Lindi already.

Janice just snuggled up to me and I hugged her while we laid back on the bottom edge of the bed as we've not yet showered or changed clothes. We just laid there hugging each other enjoying the bliss away from prying eyes and other family members (Eric, in this sense).

Got up and met the rest for dinner, split into prayer groups, prayed, talked and shared about each other stuff.. etc etc, the usual kind of things.

Got back to the room about 9pm+.
Old 09-07-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Lionel Ritchie: All Night Long

Da Da, ooooh
Well, my friends, the time has come
To raise the roof and have some fun
Throw away the work to be done
Let the music play on (play on, play on, play on...)
Everybody sing, everybody dance
Lose yourself in wild romance
We're going to Party, Karamu, Fiesta, forever
Come on and sing along!

Quote:
Got back to the room about 9pm+.
Old 09-07-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Penny and Lindi can take the single rooms?
Just remembered here, will Lindi interogate Penny during the night
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1