The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2007, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
nah, not Van der Vaart. is Zenden. near goodison park leh. isnt zenden @ anfield?
Zenden is leaving Anfield this season after his contract ended...

Quote:
ricardo quaresma, hot property but hor seems no clubs are really eyes on him atm. if can coax him to goodison now, will be gd or else after euro, his price will be sky high. but it is fantasy lah.
He is likely to join a new club this summer..

Quote:
maybe we shd get him and exchange wif robben.
Robben is talented but he blows hot n cold....not too sure if he can withstand the rigours n expectations of Moyes....
Old 07-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Any Toffee news today?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 07-06-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Zenden is leaving Anfield this season after his contract ended...
zenden for spurs! please.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
zenden for spurs! please.
really? as in, you desire his style of play? - Stewart Downing...support English talent

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 07-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

POLL: I GOT BLUE GOAL WRONG (KNN!!!)

Former Premiership referee Graham Poll has conceded he cost Everton victory in the Goodison derby of the 1999/2000 season.

The Blues had won the first encounter at Anfield 1-0 earlier in the season and seemed to have snatched victory in the return clash at Goodison in April that season when Liverpool goalkeeper Sander Westerveld inadvertently blasted a clearance against the back of Everton's Don Hutchison.

The ball rebounded into the net but Poll ruled the goal out controversially.

Having now retired, the official from Tring has conceded he should have allowed the goal that would have provided the Blues with their first Premiership double over their local rivals.

Poll said: "I made a right ricket in the last minute and disallowed what was probably a perfectly good goal. I tried to explain it away but when I watched it back I thought 'maybe I should have kept my mouth shut'."
Old 07-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Samster

Toffee News

Manchester United striker Alan Smith has been told he will not be offered a new deal and that will spark a bidding war with Spurs, Everton, Middlesbrough and Aston Villa all keen.

Everton will sell striker Andrew Johnson to West Ham - but only if the Hammers stump up £20million. (signs....)

~No new arrivals yet n their best players r already being earmarked by other clubs~
Old 07-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
really? as in, you desire his style of play? - Stewart Downing...support English talent
S.Downing is still very raw..I didn't c any flashes of brillance during his few outings for England.....Definitely a overrated player at the moment...
Old 07-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

JWNY
having zenden is like having an extra player in the team, he fights for every ball like its a cup final.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

Latest News

Everton look set to beat Wigan in the race to sign Sheffield United utility player Phil Jagielka.

(keep ur fingers crossed, blue fans!)
Old 10-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

Latest

David Moyes faces a summer of hard bargaining to land Phil Jagielka - even though the Sheffield United man insists Everton are the only club he's prepared to join.

Everton's James Beattie wants to go back to Blackburn - setting up a possible swap deal with Jason Roberts.

Middlesbrough boss Gareth Southgate is poised to hijack Phil Jagielka's £4.5million switch to Everton.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Latest

David Moyes faces a summer of hard bargaining to land Phil Jagielka - even though the Sheffield United man insists Everton are the only club he's prepared to join.

Everton's James Beattie wants to go back to Blackburn - setting up a possible swap deal with Jason Roberts

Middlesbrough boss Gareth Southgate is poised to hijack Phil Jagielka's £4.5million switch to Everton.
Bro, how many supporters have u recruited? I can help u find afew...
Old 11-06-2007, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Bro, how many supporters have u recruited? I can help u find afew...
Looking at the visits to my thread, not many so far....

Any good bros to recommend to this nice club???
Old 11-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Samster

join got free jersey ah?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 11-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
join got free jersey ah?

JWNY
Hello Bro,

This is Everton FC not Chelsea FC, where got such a big budget to give out free jerseys LOL.....
Old 11-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8057 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

in the past, maybe. now no budget liao loh.
most money went to Roman's x-wife pocket.

everyting must get cheap or free.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1