The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2007, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Going ons

Everton are on the verge of sealing a loan deal for South African midfielder Steven Pienaar from Borussia Dortmund.

Everton's bid to sign Swiss midfielder Johan Vogel could collapse after they discovered he is still a Real Betis player - not a free agent as they previously thought. The Spanish club want £1million for his services.
Old 20-07-2007, 04:03 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Tough luck for Toffees teenager

The 19-year-old was injured in a collision with Youl Mawene during Wednesday's 1-1 draw with the Lilywhites.

Assistant boss Alan Irvine told the club's website: "It will be months rather than weeks with James - a couple of months I should expect.

"Having suffered the injury myself I know how painful it is and how long it can take to get back.

"It is not a long, long-term injury - it is not anything like his knee problem - but it is not something we expect him to return from in a matter of weeks.

"It is bad, bad luck for him. After being out for so long he did really well at the end of last season and was looking good in pre-season so it is not just bad luck for the lad but also for the team."
Old 23-07-2007, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
wah, everton ah!!! all the best to your thread. got 1 bro i know:- mokermania!!!cheers.
so paiseh ....
nw than see this thread( n hardly surf this thread till today)
Old 23-07-2007, 01:30 AM
Samster

mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Hello All Bros,

Any Blue representatives from Merseyside in the house??
Hi Tom,

sorry saw this thread very late....
count me in
Old 23-07-2007, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Coming back on Everton, the team really needs strengthening on all fronts, including the goalkeeping area!! (Just look at the mess Iain Turner made at Goodison Park against Man Utd... ) Nugent will be a nice addition but his arrival will also spell the end for Beattie.....But it is also high time that Moyes reduce the striking burden on AJ...A proven continental goal-scorer will be ideal but money is scarce in Goodison Park nowadays so perhaps Nugent will be a cheaper alternative.....Not forgetting that Everton still need to strengthen their defence badly, there is really not much cover for their 2 central defenders (Yobo n Stubbs), also keeping in mind that Stubbs is almost 35yrs old....Will be looking forward to Everton's forays into the transfer mkt to anticipate whats in store for Toffeemen in the next season!
hi,

any news of Manuel Fernandes?
hope he can extend his loan as we cant really afford to buy him (12M)
Old 23-07-2007, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Blackburn have made an inquiry to Everton about James Beattie.
hope the deal will go thru n with the $ we can buy a better striker
don really like him n find him slow n clumpsy
Old 23-07-2007, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
Hi Tom,

sorry saw this thread very late....
count me in
Thanks buddy! Welcome in!

Quote:
hi,

any news of Manuel Fernandes?
hope he can extend his loan as we cant really afford to buy him (12M)
No further news on this nice fellow after the ridiculous asking price came out from Benfica.....But trust me, this guy is a tidy fellow...Just check out his goal against Man Utd last season at Goodison Park, pity we didnt nailed that one....Still getting the jibes from Bro JWNY for Everton's late no-show against the red devils...

Quote:
hope the deal will go thru n with the $ we can buy a better striker
don really like him n find him slow n clumpsy
James Beattie is a gem few seasons back....In fact, he was displaying potential in becoming the next Alan Shearer.....Pity he seems to lost his way abit around Goodison nowadays....Sad...
Old 23-07-2007, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mac is Billy's back-up plan

Etherington is out of favour at Upton Park, where he has fallen behind Luis Boa Morte in the pecking order for the left-wing role.

And the wideman is Davies' top target as he looks for someone to provide the ammunition for Steve Howard and new boy Robert Earnshaw in the top flight.

Etherington, however, is not too keen on swapping London for the East Midlands - so if Davies continues to hit a brick wall, he will move for Scotland forward McFadden.

The versatile former Motherwell star, who can play on the wing or up front, is recovering from a broken metatarsal but is expected to be fit for the new campaign.

And Davies is hoping the offer of regular first-team football, something he cannot be guaranteed by Toffees boss David Moyes, is enough to make him Derby's fourth capture of the summer transfer window following the arrivals of Earnshaw, Tyrone Mears and Andy Todd.

.....Now this rumour begs a question - why would Everton let him go when the squad is so bloody thin at the moment????
Old 23-07-2007, 03:27 AM
Samster

Moyes: Defeat is wake-up call

Two goals in the space of 60 first-half seconds proved decisive at the Rice-Eccles Stadium and Moyes is hoping the loss will act as a spur going into the new campaign.

Moyes told evertonTV: "The boys had a hard session as far as running about. But it wasn't a good performance.

"A lot of people would tell you the conditions were very warm but we won't use that as an excuse.

"It is part of the training and defeats will come along but we are disappointed in the nature of tonight's game because we have been doing okay, we have been full of confidence and were brimming after last season.

"But maybe we needed that, maybe it is a wake-up call to make us realise we are all about hard work and commitment and there wasn't enough of that tonight."

An error from Tim Howard gifted the opening goal to Salt Lake captain Corey Talley but Moyes was nevertheless happy with the American keeper's performance.

He added: "Tim Howard played really well, but he was at fault for the first goal. But if anybody asked me who had a plus tonight I would say him from his overall performance.

"We stuck at it but we didn't make their keepers make saves in the way Tim had to work for us."

Blues defender Joleon Lescott added: "I've been told they (Real) are bottom of their league, which I find surprising because they fully deserved their victory."

.......wake up call or not, this doesn't sounds good to me......
Old 23-07-2007, 03:58 AM
Samster

Rumours

Everton have been told they will have to pay £8million for Portsmouth's Matty Taylor.

Everton have handed a week's trial to Marseille starlet Ahmed Yahiaoui.

.....Keep our fingers crossed that something will come good in the end.....
Old 23-07-2007, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
so paiseh ....
nw than see this thread( n hardly surf this thread till today)
hah... good to see u, bro. just in time for the next season, actually.

Quote:
Rumours

Everton have been told they will have to pay £8million for Portsmouth's Matty Taylor.
now i understand when u informed me about bro mokermania touching base in my thread.

back to the toffees, i think matty taylor is worth that much, reasonable price. as for steven pienaar, he is a lightweight leh, struggling to make it even in the lower leagues. not sure he will be any good to everton. just my personal opinion. need to go already, cheers.
Old 23-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
hah... good to see u, bro. just in time for the next season, actually.
now i understand when u informed me about bro mokermania touching base in my thread.
back to the toffees, i think matty taylor is worth that much, reasonable price. as for steven pienaar, he is a lightweight leh, struggling to make it even in the lower leagues. not sure he will be any good to everton. just my personal opinion. need to go already, cheers.
nice seeing u too.
nwdays my area netwrk very bz during 10-11pm.
wanna log in to SBF oso "kan call"...bt glad the new season is near..this EPL gonna start alive again..haha
Old 23-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks buddy! Welcome in!
No further news on this nice fellow after the ridiculous asking price came out from Benfica.....But trust me, this guy is a tidy fellow...Just check out his goal against Man Utd last season at Goodison Park, pity we didnt nailed that one....Still getting the jibes from Bro JWNY for Everton's late no-show against the red devils..
ya that goal was very nice. sad to see we lost in the end..haha

but 12m we can buy mayb 6 Arteta...jus hope we can find some good player at affordable price (jus look at Cahill & Arteta. cost only abt 2m each n they r key players)

last but not least no major injuries to the squad this coming new season
Old 23-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just check out his goal against Man Utd last season at Goodison Park, pity we didnt nailed that one....Still getting the jibes from Bro JWNY for Everton's late no-show against the red devils...
no worries...Everton should still do well...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 23-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
back to the toffees, i think matty taylor is worth that much, reasonable price. as for steven pienaar, he is a lightweight leh, struggling to make it even in the lower leagues. not sure he will be any good to everton. just my personal opinion. need to go already, cheers..
Matt Taylor is definitely a gem but there is no indication that he is interested in a move to Everton.....But I really doubt that Moyes will spend 8mil on his guy given his limited budget....

Quote:
but 12m we can buy mayb 6 Arteta...jus hope we can find some good player at affordable price (jus look at Cahill & Arteta. cost only abt 2m each n they r key players)
Value is in price that you pay......Moyes is creating value for the toffees by picking up these bargains and hopefully steven pienaar will be one such fellow - overlooked by others but shine for Everton....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
no worries...Everton should still do well...
Doing well is not enough....We should be building on last season's success and start making a push for the title.....The current squad is looking increasingly lightweight compared to the other EPL title aspirants.....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1