The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2006, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Bro..... A boost for your team !

GRAHAM POLL has received a major vote of confidence from the Premier League — by being put in charge of Saturday’s hate-filled North London derby between Gooners and Spurs.

Hope he sends off Lehmann. Never see a goalie kpkb so much. Come on man, this is football - a men's game not some pussy sports. Lehmann is better off playing netball.
Old 30-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
There have been lots of 'whispers' in the past few days about Defoe set to join Utd in January. Rumours only lah. Maybe Jol can find success with Berbatov partnering Defoe and Keane given a free role.
thats fabulous bro, a free role suits robbie keane perfectly. he is always running a lot and attacking the opponent from all sides.

jol is doing everything right to me, not talking cock to the press or shifting blame here and there like a certain wanker we know. but secretly though, i wish spurs old boy and current assistant coach chris hughton will take over the wheel one day.

Quote:
Bro..... A boost for your team !

GRAHAM POLL has received a major vote of confidence from the Premier League — by being put in charge of Saturday’s hate-filled North London derby between Gooners and Spurs.
haha... i dont know man, arsenal lost again last nite, to fulham. spurs will be facing 11 angry gunners this weekend for sure. lets choke those cannons and hope lehmann get lady fingers!
Old 30-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
jol is doing everything right to me, not talking cock to the press or shifting blame here and there like a certain wanker we know.
I have mentioned before that of the foreign coaches only Benitez and Jol dont blame everything under the sun for not getting results. This shows they are graceful. Wenger has aged alot during his 10yrs there. It must be stressful to think of excuses and blames when his team lost.

After weekend defeat to Bolton, he admitted his team is too far behind to win the EPL and after last night's loss to Fulham, he says his team is still mathematically in it. Is he losing the plot?

After 2 straight defeats, I wouldnt be surprised if your team snatch a narrow victory. Hope Keane has the winning goal.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
After 2 straight defeats, I wouldnt be surprised if your team snatch a narrow victory. Hope Keane has the winning goal.
i am sure you are as shocked with the final score as i am bro. wenger may have lost the plot but he got back a plantation.

Arsenal 3
Spurs 0

Arsenal's captain of the day, Gilberto scores the team's second goal with a well taken penalty kick.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
i am sure you are as shocked with the final score as i am bro. wenger may have lost the plot but he got back a plantation.
I was shocked with Spurs' display. No fluency, sigh. The midfiled let Keane and Bebatov down big time. Keane had to drop back and help them which left Bebatov isolated. No fault of Keane's though.

Anyways, the first goal was an offside. How can the ref asst call for offside when he wasnt in line with the play?

Chimbonda got to the ball first for the first penalty.

Why wasnt a freekick given when van Persie clearly used his hand to control the ball before being tripped by Jenas for the 2nd penalty.

Bad decisions by the officials. Spurs may have played badly but Arsenal needed help to win the game. The scoreline was flattering for the Gooners.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Earlier in the day, there was more controversy at the Emirates Stadium where referee Graham Poll took centre stage as two disputed penalties helped Arsenal beat Spurs in the first north London derby at their new ground.

Arsenal led through a composed finish by Emmanuel Adebayor, although there was an element of offside, before Pascal Chimbonda was then harshly adjudged to have brought down Tomas Rosicky when he clearly touched the ball before the man.

Gilberto converted the spot kick, much to the dismay of Martin Jol, and the Brazilian got another from the spot when Jermaine Jenas brought down Robin van Persie, but only after the Dutchman had handled.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger said: "We played with spirit, character, determination and good organisation against a good Tottenham team. The team are inspired by their ambition and they were disappointed by our last two results. We realised that, as a team, we have to give more.

"The two penalties looked to be penalties to me but it happens that you don't get them in some games." (Wenger's hint of admission his side was lucky?)

Spurs boss Martin Jol was diplomatic despite the disappointment of key decisions going against his side. "You can talk about the decisions and they probably did cost us goals, but I would be embarrassed to talk about them too much. We did not lose because of them.

"We saw that Thierry Henry was not playing and we knew Arsenal had lost recent games. We sensed this was an opportunity, so we are disappointed."

http://www.givemefootball.com/displa...le=9468&type=1
Old 06-12-2006, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bad decisions by the officials. Spurs may have played badly but Arsenal needed help to win the game. The scoreline was flattering for the Gooners.
yes i read the papers, it should have been 0-0 but for arsenal's 12th player.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spurs' 2-1 win over Boro...brings them to 10th in the table....well done...

Goals from Berbatov and Robbie Keane.....seals the game. Of cos Zokora and Boteng got sent off in the dying minutes
Old 06-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulguy View Post
Goals from Berbatov and Robbie Keane.....seals the game. Of cos Zokora and Boteng got sent off in the dying minutes
spurs' strikers are going to top the epl shooting list at this rate, the word is "prolific"!
Old 06-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Samster

someone diapped me 2 rep pts and left a remark "its still 3-0 to ARSENAL!", with the intention to hide, no nick or identification. so obviously this person is a female or a ah qua. but how come this female or ah kua is so interested in soccer? i thought they prefer netball or rumbutans?

hello xiao jie or ah qua, how are you?
Old 14-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Samster

spurs 5 charlton 1

a 5 star performance by the pride of london last saturday. charlton may be bottom table but they do have quality players like matt holland, andy reid and darren bent. well, at white hart lane, the world is not enough.

Teemu Tainio of Tottenham Hotspur is mobbed by teammates as he celebrates his goal. Spurs clobbered Charlton 5-1.
Old 15-12-2006, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
qwerqwer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulguy View Post
Spurs' 2-1 win over Boro...brings them to 10th in the table....well done...
Berbatov was brillant ..
Old 18-12-2006, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man City 1 Spurs 2

Well done you Spurs!! The most important thing is to see improvement. Which im glad they did. Hope that Spurs will do well at the turn of the new year. And if Spurs do that, i hope all Spurs Supporters will continue to be humble just like Martin Jol and his players. Cheers
Old 19-12-2006, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
Man City 1 Spurs 2
awesome away win bro! its really heating up below the top 2. spurs is now in 7th spot behind bolton and portsmouth, and just 3 pts away from 3rd team liverpool.

captain king will lead spurs to the top!
Old 19-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
awesome away win bro! its really heating up below the top 2. spurs is now in 7th spot behind bolton and portsmouth, and just 3 pts away from 3rd team liverpool.

captain king will lead spurs to the top!
Firstly congrats for the win, Bro.

Ledley King to lead Spurs to the top. Above Man Utd and Chelsea or top of the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1