The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
You got PM bro!

Steady of you sia!
Got terms and condition one hor.

After you are done, share it with some of the brothers here. Post it to them or something. Let the book reach as many liverpool fans as you can. I will think bros like Rahl will be interested in reading.

I don't think everything mentioned in the book is 100% right but it does offer a different view to events that has happened in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3vw View Post
where did u get the Carra and Stevie G book.....
Can buy a lot of our books from Borders. Autobiographies. Fowler, Carra, Stevie, our Year book, etc. If buying is an issue (cos dunno what to do with them after you read), either share with the bros here or borrow from National Library.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
After you are done, share it with some of the brothers here. Post it to them or something. Let the book reach as many liverpool fans as you can. I will think bros like Rahl will be interested in reading.
Always nice to share Liverpool,how about donating it to NLB later ?
Old 11-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey thanks for the thought bro. Yes will want to read the book but no hurry bro beck7777, others can read first.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
i 4gotten tt voronin was on loan. i thk it'll be useful for him to come bk as cover for torres. he may hv quite a forgettable season but who knws his stint with hertha berlin may juz make him a better player. at least havin a backup of a relatively known name is better than digging into yr youth team or reserves with unrecognised strikers.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3vw View Post
where did u get the Carra and Stevie G book.....
I got both books from UK via eBay.. Cant wait for them to launch in Spore mah!

Stevie G book I'm not too sure but I already saw Carra's sellng at PageOne in Vivo..
Interested bros can take a look...

Quote:
Got terms and condition one hor.

After you are done, share it with some of the brothers here. Post it to them or something. Let the book reach as many liverpool fans as you can.
Sure! Liverpool fans are just like family...
Care and share!
Cause we never walk alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Hey thanks for the thought bro. Yes will want to read the book but no hurry bro beck7777, others can read first.
Dont worry.. I read very fast..
Both my Stevie and Carra book took me like 2 nights to finsh..
Old 12-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
his stint with hertha berlin may juz make him a better player.

His goals for Hertha Berlin have kept them up into 2nd place in the Bundesliga ..... somehow he has adapted very well to the playing style of the Germans......
Old 12-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 21
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

Quote:
I got both books from UK via eBay.. Cant wait for them to launch in Spore mah!

Stevie G book I'm not too sure but I already saw Carra's sellng at PageOne in Vivo..
tks for the info.....
Old 12-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Shimano88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am a red fan too!!!!! We will never walk alone
Old 12-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
explorer84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Defender Daniel Agger could walk out on the club if he remains on the fringes of the first team at Anfield.
Angry Agger issues ultimatum to Liverpool - England - ESPN Soccernet

I think it will be good to retain Agger as he provides sufficient and experienced cover at the back so let’s hope he will stay.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer84 View Post
I think it will be good to retain Agger as he provides sufficient and experienced cover at the back so let’s hope he will stay.
He is quite silly to criticise the manager in public - we all know what happened to the players who whined about not playing under Rafa. It is one thing to be frustrated and another to complain about the manager. Even Rafa has said he wants Agger to be given a contract!

Agger needs to be patient - he is only 24 and Carra will play less give and take a season more. Agger and Skrtel will be an awesome partnership for a long time so I hope the Dane doesn't blow it all away now.
Old 13-02-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agger is one step away from being world class so i really hope he stays.
He's great going forwards, defensively he can be abit dodgy.
I would love to see Agger and Carragher be rotated for centreback, and if Agger plays, Carra plays on the right and Arbeloa can take a break.
Agger has the potential to be a good central midfielder too if Alonso and Masch need a break.
Old 13-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Dont worry.. I read very fast..
Both my Stevie and Carra book took me like 2 nights to finsh..
wah!!! i didnt know u have the time to read!!! so refined... no wonder the girls r flocking to u like bees to honey...

Quote:
Agger needs to be patient - he is only 24 and Carra will play less give and take a season more. Agger and Skrtel will be an awesome partnership for a long time so I hope the Dane doesn't blow it all away now.
i only have a grouse of agger... is that he is always trying to play that defense splitting pass deep in defensive territory... and give possession back to the opposition. he has potential, but still a long, long way from being awesome or worldclass... if only he could keep his head down and keep working hard.

skrtel, on the other hand, seems more committed to completing his tasks at hand. losing agger would mean losing a credible cover with hyypia getting older by the day. however, dont think i would lose any sleep if agger goes. but of course, that is only me.

YNWA...
Old 13-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
wah!!! i didnt know u have the time to read!!! so refined... no wonder the girls r flocking to u like bees to honey...

i however, dont think i would lose any sleep if agger goes. but of course, that is only me.

YNWA...

I only want your SIL to flock to me...
Anyway, I just got Fowler book.. Gonna read it tonight...

And yes I wont lose sleep too should Agger leave...

Though he is good, I never like a player to openly criticise his manager...
It show no respect to the gaffa, as well as his team-mate, namely Carra(how to drop this man?!), Skrtel and Hyypia cause they are playing well...

Is he trying to say they should make way for him when they are doing no wrong?

Anyway I do hope its just a moment of fustration and all is forgotten soon...
Old 13-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
explorer84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I totally agreed. With both of them at just 24 years old, Agger/Skrtel will the rock of defence for Liverpool in the many seasons to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
I would love to see Agger and Carragher be rotated for centreback, and if Agger plays, Carra plays on the right and Arbeloa can take a break.
Agger has the potential to be a good central midfielder too if Alonso and Masch need a break.
Even if Rafa do not want to disrupt the solidity of Carragher/Skrtel partnership at this stage of the season, it would be good to switch Agger to the left-back position.
This will help him to gain more experience & playing time on the field.
Old 16-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

with Insua back, don't think Agger will be rotated as a left back, maybe right back, thats a position we lack badly this season with Degen being our new Kewell and Redknapp, always in hospital!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1