The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2004, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ah_hup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newbie here PLEASE guide

hi to all the samsters down here.. k let me intro myself first.. im a 19/m guy.. and i been ard geylang a few times.. didnt get to bonk any whores there cuz like wad i said.. newbie so any place to recommend? and the budget for a trip there. i dun expect to bonk those high class china whores.. maybe some filipino?? i saw a few good 1 but nv approach them.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Re: Newbie here PLEASE guide

why dont you try those legal hse 1st..btw, u went there alone huh?
Old 08-12-2004, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_hup
hi to all the samsters down here.. k let me intro myself first.. im a 19/m guy.. and i been ard geylang a few times.. didnt get to bonk any whores there cuz like wad i said.. newbie so any place to recommend? and the budget for a trip there. i dun expect to bonk those high class china whores.. maybe some filipino?? i saw a few good 1 but nv approach them.
WALK YOURSELF INTO a CAT40 HOUSE... see a chick in the fish tank.... Pick 1 you like... and go fuck her!

It would be a good start....
Old 08-12-2004, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
songboh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me newbie too...u can start by visting those Cat 40 threads in the forum.a gd place to start would be L6 H66 bah.tip-top svc.haf fun man.
My FR#2

My FR#3

My FR#4

My FR#5

My FR#6
Old 08-12-2004, 03:19 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Newbie here PLEASE guide

haha if walk into those houses alone abit paiseh.. but i know wana bonk some whores must be thick skinned.. anw i rmb seeing some filipinos or indonesian girls standing by the roads.. some quite good lor.. tt time see i very steam liao.. are they cheap??
Old 08-12-2004, 03:22 AM
Samster

Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha if walk into those houses alone abit paiseh.. but i know wana bonk some whores must be thick skinned.. anw i rmb seeing some filipinos or indonesian girls standing by the roads.. some quite good lor.. tt time see i very steam liao.. are they cheap??
KNN... go call chicken, pia say wat???

Pia Say, stay at home and PCC!!!...

Those filipinos and indonesian would cost you $50-80.....
Old 08-12-2004, 03:26 AM
Samster

wah lau no need so fierce mah.. me newbie.. sorry la
Old 08-12-2004, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
wah lau no need so fierce mah.. me newbie.. sorry la
Everyone was a NEWBIE once... don't think that everytime use the word newbie, you are spared.

Everyone got their 1st time..... if others can just walk in, call a girl... fuck.. and leave.....

why can't you??? study more difficult, or call girl?
Old 08-12-2004, 03:51 AM
Samster

k la maybe i use the wrong term.. the word newbie seems to haf a negative impact on u! how bout first-timer?
Old 08-12-2004, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

aiya..just go straight in..no need paiseh..not happy with what you see, just walk away lor. Get someone to accompany u if can.
Old 08-12-2004, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dun say big brother never teach you...

Go to Lor 18

Go Hse 14/16/18 or all the hse if u want...

Go into the hse and see....

Which ever gal that caught your eye

Tell the guy working there which number u want

Pay $40 to him

And follow the gal

The rest is history

Are u still a virgin? If yes, then u better think twice leh.... should give "it" to somebody close to you or u love better right?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 08-12-2004, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
If u want to know which house ... which gal is good.... then do what your teacher/lecturer tells u... DO YOUR HOMEWORK....

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 08-12-2004, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Stevie G is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Me also newbie here,but not a newbie in geylang scene..and chionging..
Maybe can offer u a little help..Juz pm me if ur keen to make frens with another newbie...

And sometimes the hostility of brudders here really makes me to think twice before posting anything coz i dun wanna get flame..Anyway,not pointing finger at anyone and no offence to all the bros in the forum..U guys are here long enough to have the rights to flame..But this will scare all the newbies away..Juz my little opinion.
Old 08-12-2004, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 22
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
k la maybe i use the wrong term.. the word newbie seems to haf a negative impact on u! how bout first-timer?
The more time you spent here talking about, the less time you have to bonk the WLs! Better just go into any of the CAT40 house. See a gal you like. Tell the OKT her number. Follow her to the room. See her strip. See the first naked woman (other than your sister/mother) of your life. Feel a sudden hardening of your cock. Then you feel that your pants are wet with sperm. Wash up and leave the room. That will be your first time. How about that for a first timer? O yes, remember to ask for your hongbao at the counter when you leave.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

WTF? Simply walk in, pay, fuck and leave.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1