The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 760 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post

Starting today bathings, spas and kareokes are all closed until 4/1/2021
most of them have never been closed throughout this pandemic.
if you follow some of the Line accounts you'll know which ones are open for business
Old 30-12-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 4
Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Oh really?? Even those China people take care in nursery school also go through NIE?
You can check the criteria of applying for a nursery school care taker. Most of the "china people" are actually studied in Singapore or lived in Singapore for many years before they apply for that particular role. Chinese is also Singapore's main mother tongue thus you see many even in other education sectors as well.
I don't think think Singapore mass recruit them like bus drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Checked with Embassy of Singapore in bangkok.. they want me to translate in certain shop only after that they will give verification stamp..after that I can send to ICA. I cant go through another solemnisation again in singapore.. it's not allowed.. I only can convert my cerfticate to Singapore cerfticate at rom.
If you translate your script from an unrecognized place, then you need to get notarize from a recognized law firm. That will do the job. If the law firm don't recognized, than you have to redo everything.

Good luck to you and happy new year.
Old 01-01-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
most of them have never been closed throughout this pandemic.
if you follow some of the Line accounts you'll know which ones are open for business
I know many as well. Big bathing establishments are more prone to follow rules while some of the private spas don稚. Many can also do delivery... but given the recent karaoke Custer and the old choingsters theme to frequent our favorite establishments, I strongly suggest every be cautious. Stay safe. Save your money... spend it later in good health.
Old 04-01-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Lockdown starts, suddenly my LINE blows up again.. so many girls never hear from in a long time suddenly send sticker say how are you.. lol
Old 05-01-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Who will dare take the Chinese vaccine? It's totally not proven.
Old 05-01-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
555 If the vaccine is FUCKING GOOD. Whole China should be vaccinated. But now selling cheap or giving away FREE in order to expand its testing/experimenting.
china beat the pandemic around july/august. many places now don't require masks. western civilisation on the other end still behaving like the slow kid in the classroom. teacher ask to do work but he keeps questioning why and says that school/homework is a sham.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

China beat the pandemic cos they used the hard way by force! The military was utilised to force the people to obey the lockdown!
Old 05-01-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
China beat the pandemic cos they used the hard way by force! The military was utilised to force the people to obey the lockdown!
you disagree with their method? how's the US and UK doing today? the proof is in the pudding. results speak for itself.
Old 05-01-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
you disagree with their method? how's the US and UK doing today? the proof is in the pudding. results speak for itself.
Whether I agree or don't agree is irrelevant...
Most important is the vaccine must be effective with 99% success rate!
Old 06-01-2021, 02:15 AM
Samster

Sinovac is 70% efficiency.. Which means out of 10 vaccinated, 3 may suffer complications which is quite a dangerous figure. This Sinovac is definitely not safe.

Last edited by countryman; 06-01-2021 at 12:52 PM.
Old 06-01-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Sinovac is 70% efficiency.. Which means out of 10 vaccinated, 3 suffered complications which is quite a dangerous figure. This Sinovac is definitely not safe.
Correct me if I'm wrong......

Efficiency mean the vaccine is 70% useful against the virus and 30% is not useful and they could get infected by covid even after they injected the vaccine ...... complications or side effect is another issue depending on each person health and body condition correct bo?
Old 06-01-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post

Efficiency mean the vaccine is 70% useful against the virus and 30% is not useful and they could get infected by covid even after they injected the vaccine ...... complications or side effect is another issue depending on each person health and body condition correct bo?
I'm not certain n I stand corrected. I'm understanding it from layman point of view. But whatever the outcome, Sinovac is not for me!

Last edited by countryman; 06-01-2021 at 04:08 PM.
Old 06-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post

The efficacy of a vaccine also takes into consideration the percentage of a population that has been vaccinated. If you're the only 1 vaccinated in a country with 3 million that is not vaccinated, the 30% becomes bigger and more significant. It's all about probability and statistics. Whereas if a high majority of the population is vaccinated. Your 30% becomes significantly smaller. Pfizer and Moderna have theirs >94% which I think is a good number. The challenge now is getting everyone vaccinated. It's a logistics, psychological challenge.
Old 07-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Suddenly many experts in vaccine..
but own self not in this field or the stated industry..
All talk so much also no use lah. Just want to make own opinion being heard and be agreed on, then feel good...
Good and 99% vaccine needs 3-4 years to be granted as proper {SAFE}
Which ever or who ever is less than this protocol are not safe. PERIOD. Numbers are added in by humans for own benefits in special times.
Only time will tell which is actually safe.

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-01-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Many people around the would are dying to travel n presumably taking the vaccine jab will be a requirement to enter the country. It'll be no vaccine jab, no entry to that country.
Of coz most of us are not experts in this field unless you're a doctor or scientist, this is a discussion forum to share opinions n tcss only lah...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1