The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-04-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexelA View Post
from sglonely booked Yi Yi

went to location and promptly buzzed up. appt was made for 2 pm and i was on time. unit was okay. saw the girl, immediate discount from photo by 50%. because her face lengthened by 50%. asked to shower and lied down in bed. piano massage was less than 15 mins. she took off top and proceeded to straight away give hj. touch breast she she say cannot only look. hj finish asked to shower. paid her money and left. start to finish less than 30 mins. i proceeded to take mrt home. 4 stops and when i arrived home checked the clock. 2:55 pm.

i will rate this as one of the most fucked up sessions i have ever been to.
which yi yi u refering to? got 2-3 yi yi ML
Old 02-04-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
All pm have been reply!
I do not advertise for violet or anything.
If nvr accept by the grp not my problem.
Just sharing is caring for all broz

If u nvr receive the reply from my pm or still want the id pls pm me! Ty
Hi bro, can pls pm me too!
TiA
Old 02-04-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thought WC stays in TP? Duno she is Roomie. Should have tried both together! Hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/qi-qi-massage/

Tried this gem last week, surprised not many MR on this lady. Location is central, she's Wen Cun's roomie, visited WC few times but never knew QQ is her housemate haha. Opened the door, a QQ greeted me with a sexy tank top and those sexy shorts. She looks exactly in the photos, she has a small tattoo on her back and a small leg tattoo of a cat. Very fair, smooth, and beautiful. Age wise, around 25 i think, body is very slim and sexy, hour glass kind

Showered and began a massage, not too bad, around 15mins, very minimal usage of phone, she is very pretty, quite high score for me. Sensual is very very good, as good as Wen cun (Bro's who have tried WC before, QQ wont disappoint) - to point out, QQ dont do that fake kissy thing that WC do lots of teasing, stroking, catbathing etc. lying face down while she use her soft hands stroke my balls and use her fingernails etc, tingling sensation

Have a set of beautiful natural boobs, squeeze and play with them.

Released and TCSS with her, she likes to eat and sleep as mentioned definitely worth a try! I would take QQ over WC now

Below are my personal ratings

Looks: 9/10 (that's her in the photos, minimal PS)
Location: 8/10 (Good for those taking public transport, few lots nearby for those driving, im sure many bros will be familiar with this place )
Massage: 7/10
Sensual: 9/10 (On par with WC)
HJ: 8/10
Old 02-04-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
which yi yi u refering to? got 2-3 yi yi ML
I did try one is kovan one dunno this bro try which one..

What I try is also same experience with the bro 😂... But the ml is quite fat lor.. keep telling me the photo she use is last time one.. haha
Old 02-04-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
Thought WC stays in TP? Duno she is Roomie. Should have tried both together! Hehe
They both moved to current place. Previously also housemates. Wrote an FR for their tarma 😋
Old 02-04-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
I did try one is kovan one dunno this bro try which one..

What I try is also same experience with the bro 😂... But the ml is quite fat lor.. keep telling me the photo she use is last time one.. haha
Is this the yiyi you tried?
https://sglonelyguys.org/yiyi-massage/
Old 02-04-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Is this the yiyi you tried?
https://sglonelyguys.org/yiyi-massage/
Yes bro.. she use be at kovan... Near to the famous nasi lemak place...

Anyway totally look different.. weight at least +15 .. age at least +15 also..

The service is like shit.... Massage + hj less than 20mins.. in and out of apartment less than 30mins..
Old 02-04-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Yes bro.. she use be at kovan... Near to the famous nasi lemak place...

Anyway totally look different.. weight at least +15 .. age at least +15 also..

The service is like shit.... Massage + hj less than 20mins.. in and out of apartment less than 30mins..
I've visited one Yiyi at Kovan who was the girl in the photo, at least 90% resemblance. This was about a year or so back. Didnt RTM nor write FR because experience was average despite being FN. Quite likely that the person you tried just used her photos after she left.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yup sure pm sent!
bro can PM me also, thanks

Ups +23

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 02-04-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Over 1k cases stay safe guys
Old 02-04-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhuali View Post
How to find Mint's 抖音?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
talk about beloved mint, really nice vid on her 抖音.
you make me miss her

I lost her wechat ID after my wechat got blocked for using bluestacks.

Just nice she got deported away.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
you make me miss her

I lost her wechat ID after my wechat got blocked for using bluestacks.

Just nice she got deported away.
haha sure wun forget her, so much beautiful memories. she's still so cute.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
haha sure wun forget her, so much beautiful memories. she's still so cute.
Oh well nvm, thank you

Last edited by lorong8; 02-04-2020 at 11:26 PM.
Old 03-04-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

deleted -10char-
Old 03-04-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Finally tried tang tang last week after much of the discussions here.
felt abit disappointed from her sensual judging from the MRs here.
looks mostly like the pic taken in pool.
the most turn off in the session was the sight of unshaven armpit

Thank You
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1