The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Bros, just want ask. I saw in some other forum. I headr, there is many 15to17yo girls can find very easy on the manila roads for bonk as illigally. Is it true? No law violation there or scam?
Old 28-03-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Bros, just want ask. I saw in some other forum. I headr, there is many 15to17yo girls can find very easy on the manila roads for bonk as illigally. Is it true? No law violation there or scam?
Below 18 is considered rape. Especially if foreigner.

Locals no problem. They have girls as young as 14 getting pregnant.

And one senator famous, his girl friend always below 16
Old 31-03-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tiensha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

who is this senator? very curious
Old 01-04-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiensha View Post
who is this senator? very curious
Well, the famous guy from the North.

Untouchable
Old 02-04-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:

So sad, i saw a youtube video long ago. A youtuber walk in manila road. Suddenly 2 very very young girls apper and talk to him. Look like below 16 yo(may be 15) Said they are students. Need money to go home and for study too. Ask him for go hotel all together. But he said he come later and escaped. I'm sure if he get them he will face some problem.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ask him for go hotel all together. But he said he come later and escaped. I'm sure if he get them he will face some problem.
or maybe no drama at all.

I posted before. was in LA Cafe, and a friend fished a girl, looked too young. Guy said he's going off, went off, and then said she's good. and will get a maid agent to get to to SG. And the maid agent contact the girl, to arrange for WP, find out she's only 16. She had been using her elder sister's ID saying she is 22.

My friend cut her off totally as well.
Old 03-04-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
or maybe no drama at all.

I posted before. was in LA Cafe, and a friend fished a girl, looked too young. Guy said he's going off, went off, and then said she's good. and will get a maid agent to get to to SG. And the maid agent contact the girl, to arrange for WP, find out she's only 16. She had been using her elder sister's ID saying she is 22.

My friend cut her off totally as well.
LA cafe? In manila?
But i saw in youtube that girls under mamasan as she sit behind them. They talk very innocence. But I'm sure they will be very good in bed and can do anything include lesbian show. I don't think like scam.Both are look very young and cute. The youtuber missout the day and chance 😆. And one more thing, most of Philippine and indo girls look like very young due to them small build body. 150cm. So if we not see them IC then we don't know really they how very young.

Last edited by yuanswang; 03-04-2020 at 06:17 PM.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
LA cafe? In manila?
But i saw in youtube that girls under mamasan as she sit behind them. They talk very innocence. But I'm sure they will be very good in bed and can do anything include lesbian show. I don't think like scam.
LA Cafe is freelancer bar. No mamasan, unless self appointed ones :P
Old 04-04-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
LA Cafe is freelancer bar. No mamasan, unless self appointed ones :P
Oh. I never visit there. That mamasan is very old lady and just sit under a tree. That girls saying that other vise all going with that girls. She sit like she don't care. That girls almost begging for take them.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
so have their govt start shooting people walking on the street?
Aa usual, Duterte didn't exactly say that

He was supposedly mad at people attacking medical personnel, and told cops to shoot them..

Because there was a case of some idiots throwing chlorox on a doctor.

And his point was proven by this idiot

.https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ab...-row-in-quezon

And dswd is giving 6k or 8k to poor families on top of the 4P cash and relief material
Old 05-04-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

since related to PH, posting here ..

And in Philippines ..

No kidding.

TBH, I saw a few kids with name RAJ, and asked their parents if they are Hindu or something indian. Nope, they were thrilled when Venus Raj won and named the kids Raj.

Welcome to Philippines

Old 12-04-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Once u start to get the young chick, u will want to get more.
Those tight body, tight pussy is just too yummy.
Old 12-04-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
Once u start to get the young chick, u will want to get more.
Those tight body, tight pussy is just too yummy.
My mummy in Makati had lot of youngsters, 19 or so. Legal as they were working in Kojax. (or so I had to tell myself)

too bad, they all got boyfriends or started having babies and then no tight pussy.

They are still ok but not comparable to a tight hole.

Oh, none of her 6 girls never complain about size. Unlike hookers who always say "you are big, too long .. " blah blah ..
Old 19-04-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

who wanted the preggy pic ? That's her latest snap

She's cooped up in Baguio, away from her town of Aringay. with other Uni girls. And asking if would like to drop by

Nope, NOPE. Too many CCTVs nowadays and we are still under curfew

Old 20-04-2020, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
horneydoggie is Cool - loads of Potential
Me me , tks for the pics. When have chance to fuck her?😂 Does she have other preggy friends to intro as well?
Quote:
who wanted the preggy pic ? That's her latest snap

She's cooped up in Baguio, away from her town of Aringay. with other Uni girls. And asking if would like to drop by

Nope, NOPE. Too many CCTVs nowadays and we are still under curfew

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1