The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 01-04-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
swapnil is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks

Just wanted to check, what is the minimum qualification to be serviced by bro VP. What he shared to me that the none of girls in his stable accept Malays, Indians, Egyptians etc (basically they dont accept anyone accept Singaporeans, Thai, Chinese).
Is this true or I got rejected since I dont have points on my sbf.
Old 01-04-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Petertan1123 is Cool - loads of Potential

I am Chinese and I got rejected too . But I respect their decision. There are still many angmo and Korean to try out too.
Old 01-04-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Contemplating a few option for opportunity bonk tml..

Should I rtf Andrea?

Should I try Armin?

Should I give Grace a shot after missing out on her previous tour?

Should I try Kelly who have some resemblance to hot colleague?

So many choice, so little time..
Old 02-04-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

https://ibb.co/1RbkYrZ
https://ibb.co/DYpy18W
Old 02-04-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Contemplating a few option for opportunity bonk tml..

Should I rtf Andrea?

Should I try Armin?

Should I give Grace a shot after missing out on her previous tour?

Should I try Kelly who have some resemblance to hot colleague?

So many choice, so little time..
Arranged call out with 4 together🌝
Old 02-04-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post
why so random?
Old 04-04-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jazzmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SMILE from M4U

Looks: 8/10 80-90% true to her photos. She really lives up to her name. Her smile will brighten up anyone’s day.

Body: 8/10 some tattoos, but I love tattoos so all is good, skin is soft and smooth nice to touch

Boobs: 7/10 enhanced

BBBJ: 9/10 pretty decent bbbj nice slow and steady quite shiok

FJ: 8.5/10 very accommodating, nice and soft moans. Pussy is tight. Very enjoyable

GFE: 7/10 she has a shy personality, GND feel. I’m not the chatty kind of person so no deep connection. Will cuddle with you after shot and give a steady message after. Very service oriented. Doesn’t do much kissing

Overall: 8.5/10 enjoyed myself. Bonk will not go wrong with her, confirm will have a decent time. Treat her well bros
Old 05-04-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 18
Clown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to all

Short FR for Nadia

Face: 9/10 Nice smooth complexion, beautiful penetrating eyes that keeps looking at you as she devours your cock, no marks or zits
Body: 9/10 Slim Size, smooth as silk, no fats I could see, no stretchmarks, just a teenage body, curvy and sexy body
Boobs: b, puffy nips, perfect, natural and nice
BBBJ: 10/10 Damn hardworking. I think my vacuum cleaner lose to her for stamina and skill.
FJ: next time, when my Cock of Shame gets working.
GFE: 10/10 Definitely nice and friendly. She's someone you'd enjoy her company with, out on dates, shopping, dining, and coming back for a night of wild sex I'm sure.

Thanks bro sns.

Do leave me ur nick if u up me, i will return favor

Next up list:
-Petra
Old 06-04-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

FR for Nadia (SNS)

RTF Nadia for the 3rd time. She has a great new place she just moved into, and I was lucky enough to start her 'housewarming'.

Looks: 9/10 sexy alluring eurasian Mongol-Korean look.
Body: 10/10 light, fair beach-tanned skin. She works out 3x a week and is slim and toned like a gymnast. The best butt for doggie and incredibly sexy legs. Smooth as hell.
Boobs: 10/10, natural bouncy Cs, easily aroused.
BBBJ: 10/10 still the best I ever had
Frenching: 10/10
Painting: 8/10 (perfect lips, but she likes BBBJ/FJ alot more)
FJ: 10/10 pumps and pushes back against you as you push in.. feels so damn good. She loves it and you know it
GFE: 10/10 (be careful not to get KC)

rtf: yeah.. until she leaves our shores
Old 06-04-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 0
GlideHigh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGlideHigh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGlideHigh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Appointment:
Overnight w/ Armin from SNS with Video.
+Addon Andrea(1Hr session) from SNS with Lesbian acts

Looks: 11/10
She looks younger in real life than the photos. The photoshoot photos aren't lying. She looks like them
Body is the same as photos, no tummy or love handles found.
Breasts are as advertised. Nipples are little pea sized.

BBBJ: 9/10
My shaft is the average 5.5 inch range. She was almost capable of covering 80% of my shaft. No rookie teeth scraping against the shaft. All wet and smooth. She also sucked the balls with light pressure.

FJ: 8/10
Pussy was average tightness. She did laser removal to get rid of her pussy hair. Clean as a whistle.
She was well groomed and smelled good without the overpowering perfumes some hookers pour on themselves.
Light makeup touches to make innocent eyes pop when doing her missionary.
A great ass for someone her petite size making doggy style enjoyable.
Cowgirl was also very enjoyable due to her light weight.

Mannerisms: 11/10
Place is well kept and presentable. She had food prepared eg. Sushi, biscuits. And the complimentary camomile tea. She has a good command in english making our conversations easy. She dosent try to rip you off or be pushy with other services.

Other comments:
Video Session: She has a lace face mask used for our video session. Do take note to pay extra for longer video session as qouted price was only for an hour.

Lesbian session: 8/10
New experience for me. I would'nt say mind blowing but it surely was entertaining.
Services offered: Girls will 69, kiss and fondle each other. 1 girl making out with you while the other is riding you.

Closing Remarks: I don't have any complaints. I ws treated to all her services fairly as advertised and i couldnt expect more. All is well.

RTF: Not at the moment. Not a big fan of repeat visits. And with the policies getting more and more stringent, i think i may wait out abit.

If you do feel unwell, do yourself and her a favour and refrain from visiting till you recover. Cheers!
Old 07-04-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Breaking news : Under new proposed law, private gatherings with people / families not living together disallowed!
That's the end of Dome 1, 2 n 3....
Old 07-04-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Breaking news : Under new proposed law, private gatherings with people / families not living together disallowed!
Sg everything also disallowed.
Like put a signage say cannot use playground, fitness corner, court, etc.

Most impt for sillyporeans are what fine & imprisonment are in place?
Old 07-04-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post

It says meetings ban on homes n public places... Not sure if hotel room is considered public place?
Old 07-04-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post

Dun everytime say sillyporeans. You are very old and very matured.

However if u persist along this thin line, I will strongly say end of the road already, it's time to draw the red line. You have your messy life, that's fine, but dun mess with other's lives including mine.

If u want to share knowledge except life principles, then okay. Otherwise you go your way i go my way.

And STOP these life knowledge and principles. Ur life is finished, but dun influence others. Foreign talents can scold us for not able to grasp technical and hands-on knowhow. Never put me in your messy lifestyles.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Just about to explore FL again due the lock-down of legal house and this things come out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1