The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Now weather in thailand super hot..
Old 01-04-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
my life is similar i wake up 9-11 am depending on mood i go buy breakfast/lunch for 1 dollar then i buy iced coffee for 50 cents i watch tv show or movie then at 14h i go for bonks avge cost is 15-20 dollars then i go home rest at 18h i go gym 20h i have light dinner-2 dollars, then if in mood go cafe with syt-2 dollars get home 22h watch film play games till sleep.
Total ave daily expense 25-30 dollars
good life leh
Old 03-04-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Stay home...
in the first place all entertainment premises are closed already, nobody also..
this is abit redundant, to my opinion..

I'M CIM KING
Old 03-04-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
in the first place all entertainment premises are closed already, nobody also..
this is abit redundant, to my opinion..
Actually there are still girls hanging around soi 11, outside Thermae, Suk Square and many others waiting for men to pick them up....so well maybe this law is to ensure people stay at home....but as with every law in Thailand....whether being enforced is the key issue
Old 03-04-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I teased an FL that I am in Bangkok and I am going to her province to look for her. She believed me

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 03-04-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
If live in city, do some online trading for pass time n for surplus income..
If stay in province, do some farming, i always advise to do self sufficent farming..provide for ownself and extra can self for extra money...
Thought of farming before.
But thinking what type of farming?
Was thinking more on seafood farming. Fishes, prawns, or crabs?
How or where to learn ah? I'm office worker only skilled with computer
Old 03-04-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
my life is similar i wake up 9-11 am depending on mood i go buy breakfast/lunch for 1 dollar then i buy iced coffee for 50 cents i watch tv show or movie then at 14h i go for bonks avge cost is 15-20 dollars then i go home rest at 18h i go gym 20h i have light dinner-2 dollars, then if in mood go cafe with syt-2 dollars get home 22h watch film play games till sleep.
Total ave daily expense 25-30 dollars
The expense is SGD or USD ?

One month based on 30 dollars each day is 900 oredi, not including rent and entertainment, I guess

Looks not cheap on the living expenses
Old 04-04-2020, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 22
UndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
The expense is SGD or USD ?

One month based on 30 dollars each day is 900 oredi, not including rent and entertainment, I guess

Looks not cheap on the living expenses
even if usd, 30 for living expense + bonk that kind of girl is cheap bro..

sg even go geylang bonk thai milf 1 time is 40sgd/30min liao.. that not even count living expense yet sia.. lol
Old 04-04-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
thats usd yes slightly over 1000 usd incl everything but this is bonk everyday tell me where you can bonk decent looking girl under 30yrs old everyday and expensese under 1000 usd sure i can be like old man on limited funds bonk 1 x week find old cheap girl for 7 dollars cook own food drink water or 3-1 coffee then daily expense can be 5 dollars.
but then i seriously question your life choices if you retire cannot afford 12k yearly income or if you should retire at 33yrs like me if your passive income is so low
Thanks for the clarification
I am semi retired and now comparing the place to park myself having being to vietnam, cambodia, thailand, indonesia and phillipines where booze n women is cheap
I am working on a SGD36K or USD22K yearly expense now to see which is the better place to stay for a year or two.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadOrc View Post

sg even go geylang bonk thai milf 1 time is 40sgd/30min liao... lol
Geylang bonk has a standard SOP where the girl need to arouse you just like the soapies in bangkok, but freelancers are give and take loh.
Lucky, you meet a good one and most of the time, just dead fish.
Best if you met a nympho and sex goes a long way
Old 04-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Actually there are still girls hanging around soi 11, outside Thermae, Suk Square and many others waiting for men to pick them up....so well maybe this law is to ensure people stay at home....but as with every law in Thailand....whether being enforced is the key issue
Enforce....? a group of students about 100 or less back from overseas last night, do not want to follow the protocols to go under gov 14 days quarantine at designated hotels and satahip.
Play the ignorant acting games, they are best in it..said they dont know...
my question is , if they do know, are they not going to come back ?
but then back on the gov, they still can neg with themn felt OBLIGE to let them go home n self quarantine themselves at home for 14 days...
My last coin bet, they will not...and still will brag how they scold the army personals and etc brag n brag in front of friends and families..
Take note too...in this group came back, there are 3 having high fevers...and in the midst of arguement, these 3 slip away n left

I'M CIM KING
Old 04-04-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Thought of farming before.
But thinking what type of farming?
Was thinking more on seafood farming. Fishes, prawns, or crabs?
How or where to learn ah? I'm office worker only skilled with computer
Depends where is your place of stay...
farm for own comsumption..
can learn from youtube n learn n do at the same time..
fishes- freshwater will do..easier n cheaper..saltwater , if inland and far away from sea, have to self made the salt water n need alot of work n maintainace. Any wrong move with the water, fish all die..
prawns need alot of space..crabs can use the condo style of mud crab farming.
there is many vids on indoor prawn farming...with the capacity of 20k-30k prawns..

Overall, need to see how much land you have or can use? in your area, whats the demand...

I'M CIM KING
Old 05-04-2020, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 22
UndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am working on a SGD36K or USD22K yearly expense now to see which is the better place to stay for a year or two.
sgd36k/yr u can live like towkay in chiangmai sia.. exclude rent la lol, best if u got money buy ur own aprtment.

Quote:
Best if you met a nympho and sex goes a long way
i think that one no prob.. chiangmai city there got uni.. many uni girls to pickup lol
Old 05-04-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Scared but desperate, Thai sex workers forced to the street.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...-to-the-street
Old 06-04-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Onerous new document requirements for stranded foreigners announced.

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/o...ners-announced
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1