The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-02-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 5
jasperj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasperj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Sophia

https://sglonelyguys.site/sophia-massage/

Much has been said about her skills. Just here to attest my experience. YMMV.

10-15min away from MRT, ample roadside parking if you go at right time. Not exactly near the location mentioned in web

Looks: 10/10
Taste in looks is personal. Pre-milf, slim, curvy where it matters. Looks closer to video than pictures. 10/10 cus her facial features is my chai.

Sensual: 8/10
8/10 for the whole experience. Action begins once door closes, but she won't linger here for long, will rush you to shower. Can tell she's trying to strike a balance between teasing and maintaining hygiene, and to me, she did a great job. However, my advise is don't go in expecting this. More on this later.

Not 10/10 because she don't like you roaming too much. If you're someone that needs to have your hands on the ladies for the full-hour, then take note here.

Massage: 7/10
Knows where to press, not completely piano experience. Caveat here is that my expectations are low. To me, massage is just a moment to make small talk with lady, get to know her better, practice flirting.

Also will provide a mini-JG after the deed, seems like she knows what she's doing also. Don't expect LLJ type JG, this is just light presses.

BBJ: 10/10
Her skills really matches Tang Tang in my humble opinion. To me, she's actually better because she's prettier than TT. Plus, she'll drain you dry before letting you off. Even after shooting, she'll continue for quite some time. Lots of slurping, lots of licking, truly a semen demon.

Notes
After talking cock with her, heard stories about how some bros conduct themselves when visiting the ladies. Some very adamant about getting the exact experience as stated in reviews, to the point where they become very difficult customers. I think it takes two hands to clap, and you gotta be a gentleman about it. Some senior bros have shared tips about appearing decent and well groomed. That way, the lady also wont 反感 when servicing you.

Much can be said about service industry and its standard, but let's be real la, who gonna enforce your professional standards in this case? Can kpkb until cow come home, reality is just like that. Learn the new rules and play by it, and you'll still come out of it winning.

Anyway, she's extending her stay till end Feb, so don't worry if you missed out.
Old 03-02-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
CuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.site/rose-massage/

Notice SLG has newcomer Rose. Any MR?
Old 03-02-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntHunter View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/rose-massage/

Notice SLG has newcomer Rose. Any MR?
Notice SLG has this trend.
Age 20 needs to add 3-4 yrs
Age 25 needs to add 4-6 yrs
Age 29 needs to add 6-10 yrs
Age 33 you can go figure

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 03-02-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

CuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Notice SLG has this trend.
Age 20 needs to add 3-4 yrs
Age 25 needs to add 4-6 yrs
Age 29 needs to add 6-10 yrs
Age 33 you can go figure
so if i go find ah ma, should be she paying me for services right?? Haahaha
Old 03-02-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hardnbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my FR for Lisa
https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-lisa/

Was aching from exercising the previous day so thought of going for a massage with some special rather than risking it at some MP with no GQ.
Arrived at Kovan on time after confirming but when i parked she said i had to wait another 30mins as the client she serving now got problem shooting.
First impression was that shes out to please already.

Went to la kopi at nearby kopitiam before proceeding to her place.
Started by taking a shower - never help me shower but she was standing outside the glass door watching me, this made me quite turn on.
Massage very strong, not piano type. I can tahan strong/pain massage but hers make me groan abit.
Told me to turn around and surprised that she was already topless. I asked her why she took off her clothes and she said she was ready to please me.
Took the JQ package for $50 more. asked if she could give me boobjob as hers was really big. at first say ok but after that said if she can just do HJ instead and let me play with her boobs.

Location: 9/10 Discreet. parking easily accessible, if walk from mrt about 5min.

Looks & Body: 7/10 Photo and real life not the same. Pics definitely zhng-ed. Boobs really big for the boobs lover.

Massage: 10/10 will work on places you feel sore and takes her time

HJ JQ: 9/10 wont rush you, ensures that you enjoy it

Service: 10/10, really chatty, can talk about anything. Told me that previously was from the Spa nearby and i said "oh that one fake spa" and she was surprised that i know. Said she use to provide massage and HJ for clients there. Very playful too. And out to please.

Overall RTM: Yes for sure. However, she is a bit popular and will answer phone calls in the midst of the massage. Next client waiting outside the place when i was leaving.
Old 03-02-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntHunter View Post
so if i go find ah ma, should be she paying me for services right?? Haahaha
I think for those whose stated age is 25, 26, she's probably early 30s if optimistic.

As for "age 33", you're likely to be looking at mid 40s.

Or more.
Old 03-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I think for those whose stated age is 25, 26, she's probably early 30s if optimistic.

As for "age 33", you're likely to be looking at mid 40s.

Or more.
actually age is just a number. Some in their 20s but looks ....

I am more concern on her sensual and autoroam part...
Old 03-02-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoxx View Post
Go for 7P if you are looking for a good massage and good ambience. Judy is definitely above 40 years old. I dk how ‘fellow bro’ can say that she is mid 30s.
thanks bro, will go 7p

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 03-02-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reviewer123456 View Post
Bro - you must be her supporter. She looks nothing like your picture (even pixelated). Probably different person in the photo even.
thanks bro for the feedback, this is the purpose of the forum

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 03-02-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reviewer123456 View Post
Bro - you must be her supporter. She looks nothing like your picture (even pixelated). Probably different person in the photo even.
The pics is her alright, but its so heavily DI that it doesn't matter anymore.

She's definitely above 40s. However, she is also a very nice lady, never watches time, or use phone, and is very service oriented.

If you are there for youthful good looks, you will be disappointed. However, if you are looking for good services from a nice lady, who's probably great looking herself 10-15 years ago, then you are ok.
Old 03-02-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
yes that's right
Old 03-02-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintjob View Post
Yea i did a couple of weeks back

I rate 7.5/10 overall
Old 03-02-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6739 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, that's the plan for me. As I said, we click real well, but I do draw the line. I don't have a problem removing her from my rotation list.
Me too! I dun have a problem either.... not that I have a big rotation list but just dun like being ripped off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's correct. In fact this ploy has been used for some time. In the hope of artificially inflating curiosity and converstion about said ML.

Sometimes, you'll even have 2 nicks having a written dialogue, ooo-ing and ahh-ing about the ML. Then as quickly as they appear, they vanish.
That’s why I only trust a few nicks here for reviews... lol....
Old 03-02-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
yes that's right
Thanks man... this is a different amy from the not too long ago one at central area S right?

TMT
Old 03-02-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, has anyone tried Bella from SLG before? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1