The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Try this but go in the nights

Old 31-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
I guess there is no other way to go undetected.
As long i bring hp over...even if it is turn off. ...
the one who call me will still hear the indo voice.

Passport even jialat...go balai chop. I think those who marry or got girlfriend.
Very difficult to go indo island. Only spore or malaysia to cheong.

Unless someone can think of a good idea to become untraceable. Leave no trace...haiz
Err i can say there is a way tht is u need to apply bye bye ring tone but u need to check with the operator to confirm. I got one of my friend did tht n he told me so. As for pssport no idea leow but i always tell my ex gf i need to go batam for work which last time i really need to go over to work.
Old 31-10-2011, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Err i can say there is a way tht is u need to apply bye bye ring tone but u need to check with the operator to confirm. I got one of my friend did tht n he told me so. As for pssport no idea leow but i always tell my ex gf i need to go batam for work which last time i really need to go over to work.
As for ringtone, switch off your mobile phone while u r still on Singapore telco network and never switch on while overseas. In this way, the voicemail will still be Singapore telco de.

As for passport, this method is only usable when your passport is expiring or lost. While doing a replacement, tell the ICA officers that u have to go overseas the next day urgently. Then they will issue u a temp passport(which is a piece of paper) for a single return trip.
Old 31-10-2011, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
As for ringtone, switch off your mobile phone while u r still on Singapore telco network and never switch on while overseas. In this way, the voicemail will still be Singapore telco de.

As for passport, this method is only usable when your passport is expiring or lost. While doing a replacement, tell the ICA officers that u have to go overseas the next day urgently. Then they will issue u a temp passport(which is a piece of paper) for a single return trip.
Ur 1st sugg gd one. Can consider. But for e passpt sugg, for single trip temp doc, he may have to pay certain fees. Approx 20% cost of a new passpt i tink.
Old 31-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Ur 1st sugg gd one. Can consider. But for e passpt sugg, for single trip temp doc, he may have to pay certain fees. Approx 20% cost of a new passpt i tink.
If the costs of a new passport is $70, 20% is $14.

If $14 can ensure u a happy bonking trip with an ease of mind, i'm sure many bros here will not mind de

of cos, this is based on my personal opinion. Other bros opinion may differ. Just a method i used before and hope this may be useful for others. The power of sharing
Old 31-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Newton Hotel ya...
Wah, fierce lah bro Xd. spot on. truly a real sifu
Old 02-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
krypto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bros I'm thinking of going next tuesday, 8th Nov, for my virgin trip. Anyone wanna go? Would be great to go with a like-minded buddy. Staying for 1 night only.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
toravisu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone going tml !!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toravisu View Post
Anyone going tml !!!!
Get urself ready to be "korban".
Old 05-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
the cost is $15 plus u need to provide 2 photo... the custom will chop behind the paper...
if u use it in indo, better prepare some Rps bcos they sure question u a lot sometimes need to go office...
Old 05-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks what's korban!!! by the way I not married so just take passport choeng liao but alone bored hopes at the boat can know some new khakis .
Old 06-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks what's korban!!! by the way.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hari_Raya_Haji#Origin

SELAMAT HARI RAYA IDUL ADHA to all Mas here
Old 06-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hari_Raya_Haji#Origin

SELAMAT HARI RAYA IDUL ADHA to all Mas here
i guess theres no ger there izzit !! lol wake up so early wanna bath take cab over see already doint wanna gamble my luck thanks for the info
Old 06-11-2011, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
the cost is $15 plus u need to provide 2 photo... the custom will chop behind the paper...
if u use it in indo, better prepare some Rps bcos they sure question u a lot sometimes need to go office...
Correct. And ICA the sole body to decide whether to issue one a replacement passport or a single trip temp docu.
Quote:
i guess theres no ger there izzit !! lol wake up so early wanna bath take cab over see already doint wanna gamble my luck thanks for the info
Not tat teres no cewks. Juz tat going on tis auspicious day or PH, u will end up as a $$acrificial lamb to the OKT$. In tis instance they cut carrot head...like how the muslims cut the lambs neck during their annual korban rites.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Correct. And ICA the sole body to decide whether to issue one a replacement passport or a single trip temp docu.

Not tat teres no cewks. Juz tat going on tis auspicious day or PH, u will end up as a $$acrificial lamb to the OKT$. In tis instance they cut carrot head...like how the muslims cut the lambs neck during their annual korban rites.
Correction my learned friend the Holy Sacrifice is a sheep or goat and not a lamb

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...eep_and_a_lamb

In Arab countries even camels are Sacrificed

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1