The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
massater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

i feel most women are $$$ minded, regardless of nationality
Old 05-01-2016, 01:31 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by massater View Post
Man same too, no difference
Old 09-01-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

男人没能力才会讲女人现实,女人没姿色才会讲男人花心。
Old 10-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAdam View Post
男人没能力才会讲女人现实,女人没姿色才会讲男人花心。
Nice.
How do you explain why some men with no charm no money but of good character with beautiful thai wife or master degree prc wife who stay faithful with them?
Old 10-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massater View Post
Everyone is money minded.
But not everyone prioritise it over husband.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Nice.
How do you explain why some men with no charm no money but of good character with beautiful thai wife or master degree prc wife who stay faithful with them?
Zhun Bo?
Got such wifes?
SIC leh...
I help the others ask one...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 10-01-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Zhun Bo?
Got such wifes?
SIC leh...
I help the others ask one...
Lol... you mean you never realised that until now?
Old 10-01-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Nice.
It is all about Relativity.
What is your definition of no charm, no money and good character? Compared to who and what???
Old 10-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is all about Relativity.
What is your definition of no charm, no money and good character? Compared to who and what???
Lol... you are really living in your world.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

not all are materialistic...but most are

and not a bad thing to have these materialistic ones...cos it's pretty easy to get them on bed...if got the moolah..
Old 11-01-2016, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
not all are materialistic...but most are

and not a bad thing to have these materialistic ones...cos it's pretty easy to get them on bed...if got the moolah..
Drive a good car. Look good.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Drive a good car. Look good.
How lame can you be.......
Old 11-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How lame can you be.......
Dun blame him.. i saw he posted met up a few 烂桃花。
Maybe its time to go temple pray.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
williamlum1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

City girls are mostly $$-minded. I once knew a female colleague, who already complaining her husband not making a lot of $, she mentioned she wanted a better life if her husband can make more $. Even so they are staying in condo and having two cars in their family. She was only mix with people who made lot of $, like those Ang Mo or so called foreign talents, always finding ways to be with them to enjoy her so call high life, but telling her husband she was working at office and husband staying at home to take care of their kids. Even she is not really pretty and slightly fat type, who care, girl are still girl right to some people is she is willing like them have fun.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 18
ilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to behold

actually there ARE good singaporean girls around la..

there are girls that are not the materialistic type and will go through with you and forgive you even with all the fooling you do outside..

we men are always not satistifed.. what can we do? LPPL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1