The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sampat3388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Standing up

not everyone can do this comfortably. Therefore, instead of trying when you are already at the top and instead making it down, my favorite position is doggystyle lol
Old 15-04-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hamstering deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the most comfortable position is when she gives a blow job for me. when I stood up I could see she was so hungry doing that
Old 15-04-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 16
guyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
For me, I will prefer I standing up and she on her knee to blow me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enron View Post
Bros, is there any spa where the ML allows you to stand up while giving hj? I find lying down too commercial feel.
Old 15-04-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Simple. Just help them undress, do a bit of foreplay then just stand and let them do their thing. Hahaha. Or sit on the edge of the massage bed. Works for me usually.
Old 15-04-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

You are the paymaster, just tell the ml what you prefer and see if she is willing to consider. Standing hj feels good because both hands can access the ml boobs and stick into her pants. The ml also gets high when you give her a thorough boob massage, sometimes can lead to other things
Old 15-04-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of

Actually many of my regular mls allows me either lay down, sit up or standing up for the firing. I’m more than happy to share, and contacts are just one pm away. Happy chiong-ing bro
Old 16-04-2024, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold

Will standing HJ fires everywhere and then the ML do extra cleaning job?

If standing CIM should be ok..
Old 16-04-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6600 View Post
Will standing HJ fires everywhere and then the ML do extra cleaning job?

If standing CIM should be ok..
Not sure about you but I personally like to shoot everywhere so as to feel maximum pleasure and satisfaction
Old 16-04-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decanter80 View Post
Not sure about you but I personally like to shoot everywhere so as to feel maximum pleasure and satisfaction
Same. LOL. The worst is when the ML try to cover your d*ck with a towel to tamp down the mess when you eventually shoot. I hate that. The feeling of fabric covering the little bro at such moments; it feels like clothing so instinctively the shot is restrained Feel a full satisfying release only when ML places no restriction.
Old 16-04-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
southstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
You are the paymaster, just tell the ml what you prefer and see if she is willing to consider. Standing hj feels good because both hands can access the ml boobs and stick into her pants. The ml also gets high when you give her a thorough boob massage, sometimes can lead to other things
standing makes it easier for our hands to stimulate more hahaha
Old 16-04-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Powderpack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds fun, haven't get the chance to try yet. Which ML should i try? Any bro kind to tell me? Thanks
Old 16-04-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I will usually get on knees on the massage table. This way its easy for ML to lick my nipples while she fondles my balls from behind in between my legs as the other hands jerks me off. I keep them busy until I release my load.
Old 17-04-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
Melodyy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelodyy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelodyy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

stand infront of behind the ml ?
Old 17-04-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 11
reddragon88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
I will usually get on knees on the massage table. This way its easy for ML to lick my nipples while she fondles my balls from behind in between my legs as the other hands jerks me off. I keep them busy until I release my load.
they should work a lot hahaha
Old 17-04-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

usually will try to hug the ml from behind, better still fully erected, then if they enjoyed the rubbing of their butt hole with the hardened cock, you know got good chance to try other service than hj...personally have tried one ml with my hardened cock sticking at her love hole thru the lycra pants she was wearing..after some stroking of her pussy and breasts, she was beginning to enjoy it...that's where I pull down her pants and insert right into her hole...she choose to enjoy for a moment before moving away, saying too dangerous...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1