The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 23-12-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by icebeamz View Post
Going to try Aiko today- will report findings.
Hows the finding
Old 24-12-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Where to find Malaysia Chinese Girls ah? Got lobang or not?
Old 24-12-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Where to find Malaysia Chinese Girls ah? Got lobang or not?
Go Malaysia find? Thought can travel there already
Old 24-12-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mvss95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Does anyone have FR for hana from VP
Old 24-12-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Does anyone have FR for Hana from VP?
Old 24-12-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Anyone have FR for Hana?
Old 27-12-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Anyone got any Malaysia Girls connection?
Old 30-12-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvss95 View Post
Anyone have FR for Hana?
I tried Hana a while back - never got around to giving an FR but since i happen to see this and i have some free time i thought might as well :P

Looks wise, she's pretty - enhanced, but pretty. The photos are obviously filtered, but she's not too different from them i would say. She's also very welcoming and warm despite me being the first time i see her. I took two hours, and she wanted to give me a second shot, and really tried, but i guess working night shift takes a toll on the tiredness too ;P

very GFE, had a lot of cuddle time after first shot, and even after giving up for the second shot, and she even bothered to shower me. Do be aware that your mileage may vary though, i suppose the girls will decide for themselves how the chemistry is!

I have not yet had a disappointing time with any of VP's offerings before, so i'd say Hana is worth a shot. I've visited Wenwen (wow i miss her), Ivy (my favourite so far), Hana, Lucy (this one really drained me!!!), Felicia, Coco, Qiana. Seems like most are not in action for the time being - i hope to try Milan and Queen and the other classic ladies one day.

Long live VP!
Old 31-12-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklingJ View Post
I tried Hana a while back - never got around to giving an FR but since i happen to see this and i have some free time i thought might as well :P

Looks wise, she's pretty - enhanced, but pretty. The photos are obviously filtered, but she's not too different from them i would say. She's also very welcoming and warm despite me being the first time i see her. I took two hours, and she wanted to give me a second shot, and really tried, but i guess working night shift takes a toll on the tiredness too ;P

very GFE, had a lot of cuddle time after first shot, and even after giving up for the second shot, and she even bothered to shower me. Do be aware that your mileage may vary though, i suppose the girls will decide for themselves how the chemistry is!

I have not yet had a disappointing time with any of VP's offerings before, so i'd say Hana is worth a shot. I've visited Wenwen (wow i miss her), Ivy (my favourite so far), Hana, Lucy (this one really drained me!!!), Felicia, Coco, Qiana. Seems like most are not in action for the time being - i hope to try Milan and Queen and the other classic ladies one day.

Long live VP!
Thanks for the sharing bro. Ignoring the Meitu effect, how many % will you rate her in terms of resemblance to the photo? And how about her body? Slim?

Since u asking about Milan, let me share the FR.
Old 31-12-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quick FR for Milan. Having tried wide range of girls from VP, I would rate Milan one of the best in terms of overall. One of the VP girls that I have rtf and don’t mind to continue when they are back, same category with girls like Eliza, trista etc

Looks: 9/10 I would say >90% resemblance to photos shared, ignoring the filter and Meitu effect. Milan have the elegant look definitely will make you turn your head. She’s not those super syt type should be closed to late 20s.

Body: 9/10 to me her body is awesome, very well maintained, definitely gym kaki. I do observed minor stretch mark or maybe beer belly though. That’s the minus -1. Else would have been perfect. Her trained butt is super solid! Enhanced boobs but feel really natural.

Attitude: 9/10 definitely one of the most friendly and playful one. Since she’s in the upper 20s range, she’s really experienced and know exactly how to please a guy, sextifaction guaranteed. After sex always spend time chatting and relaxing together.

Bbbj: have to give it 10/10. one of the best! she know how to position herself and also take her time to suck ur little brother slowly until u need to stop her.

FJ: 10/10 I think Milan is really experience to please a guy, what we ever position you want she will oblige and enjoy herself, never complain for any long hard pound sex, she can go slow or go hard, get wet easily, writing this give me a hard on.

Milan deserved her classic status.
Old 02-01-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Quick FR for Milan. Having tried wide range of girls from VP, I would rate Milan one of the best in terms of overall. One of the VP girls that I have rtf and don’t mind to continue when they are back, same category with girls like Eliza, trista etc

Looks: 9/10 I would say >90% resemblance to photos shared, ignoring the filter and Meitu effect. Milan have the elegant look definitely will make you turn your head. She’s not those super syt type should be closed to late 20s.

Milan deserved her classic status.
Nice +51 Prince Devitt
Old 03-01-2022, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 8
ag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by xephyia View Post
Wah bro your post reminded me of the times i bonk wen wen...rtf 9 times for her, she's just so good. Too bad i dont think she will ever come back to this line again
Miss her so much, she’s my favourite. Any vp syt recommendation? now can’t see the pics cos they r blurred
Old 03-01-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 5
chip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag7513 View Post
Miss her so much, she’s my favourite. Any vp syt recommendation? now can’t see the pics cos they r blurred
If you regulars you can ask them to provide non blurred photos bro.
Old 03-01-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
PIMPboygeylang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Any senior bro with high points have fr on the new thai girl lisa?
Old 04-01-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from VP Hana

Awesome experience! Pro active in bed. Not those lazy or easily say pain and ask for handjob to end the session quickly type. We both ended full of sweat.

Will RTF for sure. Lovely cardio session!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1