The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jeff1010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
My first sbf sexcapade

Having had my first (and hopefully not last) escapade with one of our female sbf members, I thought you guys might be interested about how it turned out. After contacting the said lady, we engaged in intense msn chats where I described the things I would do to her. After a few exchange of photos and videos, we both were very impatient to meet. I was happy to hear that I was thus 1 of the 2 people she had chosen out of the 200+ people who answered her post. After picking her up from the airport, I brought my dulcinea to Malacca where I had arranged an hotel for the w-end.
Although I had been shy at the airport and during the drive (it is my first time doing this kind of things), all shyness vanished when we were in the hotel room. As requested during our msn, I made love to her gently. She had complained that inconsiderate mens did not spend enough time licking her sweet pussy. I made it thus my duty to indulge her as much as I could.
We had reached the city only two hours before but we were continuing our third round under the shower as we were preparing to go for diner.
Diner was taken very quickly and we immediately returned to the hotel to continue the hostilities.
After two more rounds where i took pleasure at lick her meimei we were quiet familiar with each other and exhosted. Will she started to fall asleep I kept her awake by torturing her nipples with my tongue and fingers. I should have known better. During the night I had the nice surprise of being woken up not once but twice by a hand grabbing my cock. After a morning sex a VERY quick visit of the town was made and we spent the rest of the afternoon with my cock inside her pussy just laying. I will not go into any more details of the following night, but we both left very happy. She came in an inexperience girl with a lots of fantasies and came out with most of them fulfilled. As for me, a long lasting tabboo was lifted as I was ordered "since u lick my butt hole you will let me lick yours". I have always been shy in that area.
I hope you guys had pleasure reading my satisfying though tiring first sbf experience. Don't hesitate to leave me your comments.
I'll send you more stories as I experience the delites of sbf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1