The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
She's 35+yo (likely 37, 38) and it reflects, but then again most of them are on the wrong side of 30.

That said, I believe the tanned Angel is closer to 35 than 25. It's just her disposition which is young.
It would seem that only you believe so
Probably you need to re-evaluate how you perceive age, my friend

I see that you like to take digs at MLs, typically those with some popularity
Not sure what is your objective but you sure lead a sad life if all you do is pick on others’ often unverified shortcomings

Cheer up my friend, appreciate the finer things in life
Old 19-01-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 3
Raudemar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaudemar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/ella-massage/

Hi bros, any FR on her? Can only find the thread bumps. TIA
Old 19-01-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Discussion on ML age has always puzzled me. Unless there is a real intention to marry them and hence concern over fertility, else why bother about their REAL age? Practically everything listed by any ML is fake anyway, from name, age, height, weight, vital stats and including the full suite of services they are capable of lol. It's just an hour of pursuit for happiness, many of which we may never see after 1 visit if not RTM worthy. Unless the age, be it SYT or MILF is a key fetish factor, else just don't bother lah. Only thing that matters is regardless of all the fake information, the ML still appeals to us. Lin Zhi Ling when in her 40s still freaking hot, most men wouldn't care she is way older than many less attractive SYT. Ignore the age and just focus on the babe!!
Old 19-01-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all

No point giving so many comments on ML age..just give the ML a first try and you will find out whether you will RTM based on her service.
In this market, Angel is already considered a gem.
Old 19-01-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Anybody tried Cheng zi before? How come no mention of her? She looks quite yummy

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-chengzi/
Old 19-01-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Anybody tried Cheng zi before? How come no mention of her? She looks quite yummy

If feels pleasant to you, how about you commando and share your experience
Old 19-01-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Review for Xue Er

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-xue-er/

Looks: 6/10 - She got a very manly face and face not as smooth as the pics.
Anyone with a reasonable level of common sense would know that she do not have any make up on while doing nuru, you know alot of water?

It should be reasonable to assume those photo took on the website are with make up and likewise that other ladies will have their make up on if doing normal massage so it is wrong to compare just like this due to your lack of common sense.

I also think a score of 6 isn’t low for no make up and she would definitely get a score of 8 at least if compared fairly with the rest.

For those bro that went along with what he say, you also show a amazing lack of common sense and thankfully it is just one or two.

Lastly age is just a number and in my opinion (as a nobody), her figure would best 90% of the current ml.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

If u r looking for a ML who cannot massage cannot zhut zhut and this cannot that cannot but a young eye candy then please go ahead.

As for me I rather spend my money elsewhere. Then again there are rich suckers who like to feast on young candy and let them jerk their dicks for them.
For me nahhh....
Old 19-01-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

She is pretty good bro…
Old 19-01-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

As a general guide, whatever age they advertise, better +5 for allowance. Although it is really needless and bo liao to know their exact age
Old 19-01-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

her video already show the "cant be bothered" aura, more or less you know liao
Old 19-01-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
As a general guide, whatever age they advertise, better +5 for allowance. Although it is really needless and bo liao to know their exact age
+5 is fast becoming extinct liao leh..

Now they more daring.. We need to conservatively +10..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-01-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
her video already show the "cant be bothered" aura, more or less you know liao
Lol the other Cheng Zi is better..

Those who know will know..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-01-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post

I see that you like to take digs at MLs, typically those with some popularity
Not sure what is your objective but you sure lead a sad life if all you do is pick on others’ often unverified shortcomings

Cheer up my friend, appreciate the finer things in life
Yep, it's been for some time too. He does seem rather bent on sowing seeds of discontent for specific MLs.

Good advice too bro - don't carry dark vibes guys... chill...enjoy the little delightful gifts life brings.
Old 20-01-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Bro, not many ppl can experience it.
Personally, I have tried OMM twice. Both time she failed to make me experience it leh.
Sorry as i am not frequent to the scene. Can share who is OMM?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1