The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 16-04-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
UMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Have you tried 69 position with her?
That is a good recommendation
Old 16-04-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Tried with 3 colleagues, don't eat where you shit is really true, it might backfire and cause you a lot of trouble.
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 16-04-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
thanks for sharing bro.

but am curious on t"her new guy" - how to jealous n blew things up?
u mean aft she was attached to him, u 2 still bang around?
The new guy a bit possessive, prefers to be the "1st hand owner". After they started dating, he found out about her past, she claimed I was "the one who started flirting her up and disturbing her". But fact is she's the initiator He dig for more info and found out that she was a sl*t but eventually accepted it, but still blew up a lot of hooha.

Then the guy go and call my ex that I was dating back then and exposed everything. Thank god both of them were released from the company after that.
Old 16-04-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
Night1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I first joined my company, I was allocated a seat next to this gal called B. B is 160cm, B cup, very fair and married with 1 kid. Overall we clicked very well, and we help each other with work. We shared personal and office secrets. We would have lunch together everyday and sometimes dinner when we OT. However one day there was an issue with a project that we were working on where we ended up losing a group of clients. Eventually it was a finger pointing game among the team and management which ended up me and B drifting apart and not talking to each other. This went on for over a year, until one day something odd happened. We were having a team gathering at a bar downstairs our office, eventually everyone was tipsy or high. I went to the washroom and she just came out. Suddenly I just leaned in and kiss her and she reciprocated(there was some tension previously) . We were making out like long lost lovers and eventually ended up at the hotel. After this incident, we continued to hook up for a few months. We did it everywhere including office toilet, her matrimonial bed, in the car and etc.

There’s more to the story, but I’m just summarizing it
Old 16-04-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night1234 View Post
When I first joined my company, I was allocated a seat next to this gal called B. B is 160cm, B cup, very fair and married with 1 kid. Overall we clicked very well, and we help each other with work. We shared personal and office secrets. We would have lunch together everyday and sometimes dinner when we OT. However one day there was an issue with a project that we were working on where we ended up losing a group of clients. Eventually it was a finger pointing game among the team and management which ended up me and B drifting apart and not talking to each other. This went on for over a year, until one day something odd happened. We were having a team gathering at a bar downstairs our office, eventually everyone was tipsy or high. I went to the washroom and she just came out. Suddenly I just leaned in and kiss her and she reciprocated(there was some tension previously) . We were making out like long lost lovers and eventually ended up at the hotel. After this incident, we continued to hook up for a few months. We did it everywhere including office toilet, her matrimonial bed, in the car and etc.

There’s more to the story, but I’m just summarizing it
It would be nice if you can share the story. Sounds like some wild and stealth mode action everywhere 😋

Upz some points to encourage you ✌️
Old 16-04-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
Night1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
It would be nice if you can share the story. Sounds like some wild and stealth mode action everywhere 😋

Upz some points to encourage you ✌️
Thank you sir. Yes there is still many story, hope to share with you all one day. I joined since 2012 but mostly lurking around haha
Old 18-04-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Memorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMemorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorable1 View Post
Some people said absence makes the heart grow fonder...and this is what I am experiencing when my OL Friend is away on holiday with 1 of her girlfriends. She didn’t ask me to join her otherwise we can have a nice threesome while on holiday....Sorry I am just joking lah, better don’t ask for too much. Really miss her so I look forward to fetching her at the airport tomorrow evening when she returns from holiday.

Stay tuned for more updates....

Finally she is back from her holiday last Saturday and I had the pleasure of fetching her at the airport to welcome her home. Although she appeared tired after the long flight, she was cheerful and thanked me for going to fetch her home. Along the way to her place she was chatty and told me it was great to go away for holiday....so when I told her my next holiday I will bring her along...she kept silent. She was not sure but good things are worth waiting for...just have to be be patient.
I kissed her goodnight before she alighted at her condo’s drop off point. The next day I went back to pick her and we went for brunch at her favourite cafe. I had planned the whole day’s programme and we both had a great outing including cycling and treetop walk followed by seafood dinner in the evening at her favourite restaurant. After that I brought her to my place for tea and light desserts , and it was good she brought along extra clothing to change after a day out. I wanted to make sure she is happy & relaxed before we have intimacy . We started with some light frenching while seated on the sofa in the living area..very nice feeling and slowly developed into more passionate frenching. We tasted each other saliva while my right hand was slowly stroking her tight. wow it is so smooth that I didn’t feel like stopping. My dick was already erected and rock solid. We were frenching and touching each other for quite a while before I suggested we go for a shower together and there was more action in there...very enjoyable. After shower I told her she can put on the clean bathrobe while I just wrapped a bath towel round my waist. She went to my bedroom first while I brought the soiled clothing to the washing machine at the back yard. It was so funny my bath towel just came off while I entered my bedroom and I appeared in front of her with my erected penis and she was laughing while covering her mouth. She is at time shy but I kind of like it. I sat next to her on the bed and began to gently rub her nipples which are one of the most sensitive spots besides her neck and cheebye etc..very soon I removed her bath robe and panties which already wet. I spread her leg and licked her cheebye...wow very juicy and wet. This time her cum juice is a bit salty, the previous time was sweet...any Bros know why sometime the juice is salty and other time it was sweet. Anyway I gave her a good painting lasting for almost 30 mins. I asked her to bj me but she said no politely because she is not used to that and can’t take the smell.
Next came the more interesting part ....we moved to the sofa in the bedroom. I seated on the sofa facing her. She came on top of me in cow girl position. She can gently ride very well and can see she enjoyed it too while I licked her nipples with both my hands round her waist to support her. All this while I felt very relaxed while she moved up and down...and I noticed she knew how to adjust herself to get maximum enjoyment and ultimately orgasm. We were in that position for quite a while before we changed to doggy position also on the sofa. She was moaning when I doggie her and she soon reached orgasm again before we moved on to the bed for more action. We continue frenching like long time lovers and I suddenly noticed her hand gently stroking my erected penis...I really bth liao. After that I lied flat on the bed and she came on top in cow girl position while my both hands were playing with her boobs...I could tell she was enjoying herself and she reached orgasm again soon..from her facial expressions I could tell she was fully satisfied. I quickly changed to missionary position and finally we both reached orgasm together. It was so good that we both felt very satisfied. Soon after that we both felt asleep until the next morning. Haha lucky she was still on leave and only went back to work the following day.
Old 19-04-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finally she is back from her holiday last Saturday and I had the pleasure of fetching her at the airport to welcome her home

My dick was already erected and rock solid. We were frenching and touching each other for quite a while before I suggested we go for a shower together and there was more action in there...very enjoyable. After shower I told her she can put on the clean bathrobe while I just wrapped a bath towel round my waist. She went to my bedroom first while I brought the soiled clothing to the washing machine at the back yard. It was so funny my bath towel just came off while I entered my bedroom and I appeared in front of her with my erected penis and she was laughing while covering her mouth. She is at time shy but I kind of like it. I sat next to her on the bed and began to gently rub her nipples which are one of the most sensitive spots besides her neck and cheebye etc..very soon I removed her bath robe and panties which already wet. I spread her leg and licked her cheebye...
Just need some clarification from poster Memorable1...did the 2 of u shower tgt naked or still with yr underwears on ?? .. what "more action" was there during the shower between the 2 of u ???...and after the shower, why was she still so shy when she saw yr erected dick after u dropped yr bath towel in yr bedroom ??...how come u were naked under yr bath towel while she was still wearing her panties under her bath robe ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-04-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Memorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMemorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Just need some clarification from poster Memorable1...did the 2 of u shower tgt naked or still with yr underwears on ?? .. what "more action" was there during the shower between the 2 of u ???...and after the shower, why was she still so shy when she saw yr erected dick after u dropped yr bath towel in yr bedroom ??...how come u were naked under yr bath towel while she was still wearing her panties under her bath robe ??

More action in the shower ( both naked ) including frenching, gentle fingering, licking her nipples, hugging each other etc...I only have 1 bath robe for her so I got to use towel to wrap round my waist.
She is at times shy...so got to test water but she can be very engaging & responsive in bed after foreplay and when she is fully aroused. So far still no bj...may be can try asking the next time.
Old 19-04-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Suechico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good recommendation
Old 19-04-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night1234 View Post
Thank you sir. Yes there is still many story, hope to share with you all one day. I joined since 2012 but mostly lurking around haha
When is this 1 day may I ask ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-04-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tomsmth98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Finally she is back from her holiday last Saturday and I had the pleasure of fetching her at the airport to welcome her home. Although she appeared tired after the long flight, she was cheerful and thanked me for going to fetch her home. Along the way to her place she was chatty and told me it was great to go away for holiday....so when I told her my next holiday I will bring her along...she kept silent. She was not sure but good things are worth waiting for...just have to be be patient.
I kissed her goodnight before she alighted at her condo’s drop off point. The next day I went back to pick her and we went for brunch at her favourite cafe. I had planned the whole day’s programme and we both had a great outing including cycling and treetop walk followed by seafood dinner in the evening at her favourite restaurant. After that I brought her to my place for tea and light desserts , and it was good she brought along extra clothing to change after a day out. I wanted to make sure she is happy & relaxed before we have intimacy . We started with some light frenching while seated on the sofa in the living area..very nice feeling and slowly developed into more passionate frenching. We tasted each other saliva while my right hand was slowly stroking her tight. wow it is so smooth that I didn’t feel like stopping. My dick was already erected and rock solid. We were frenching and touching each other for quite a while before I suggested we go for a shower together and there was more action in there...very enjoyable. After shower I told her she can put on the clean bathrobe while I just wrapped a bath towel round my waist. She went to my bedroom first while I brought the soiled clothing to the washing machine at the back yard. It was so funny my bath towel just came off while I entered my bedroom and I appeared in front of her with my erected penis and she was laughing while covering her mouth. She is at time shy but I kind of like it. I sat next to her on the bed and began to gently rub her nipples which are one of the most sensitive spots besides her neck and cheebye etc..very soon I removed her bath robe and panties which already wet. I spread her leg and licked her cheebye...wow very juicy and wet. This time her cum juice is a bit salty, the previous time was sweet...any Bros know why sometime the juice is salty and other time it was sweet. Anyway I gave her a good painting lasting for almost 30 mins. I asked her to bj me but she said no politely because she is not used to that and can’t take the smell.
Next came the more interesting part ....we moved to the sofa in the bedroom. I seated on the sofa facing her. She came on top of me in cow girl position. She can gently ride very well and can see she enjoyed it too while I licked her nipples with both my hands round her waist to support her. All this while I felt very relaxed while she moved up and down...and I noticed she knew how to adjust herself to get maximum enjoyment and ultimately orgasm. We were in that position for quite a while before we changed to doggy position also on the sofa. She was moaning when I doggie her and she soon reached orgasm again before we moved on to the bed for more action. We continue frenching like long time lovers and I suddenly noticed her hand gently stroking my erected penis...I really bth liao. After that I lied flat on the bed and she came on top in cow girl position while my both hands were playing with her boobs...I could tell she was enjoying herself and she reached orgasm again soon..from her facial expressions I could tell she was fully satisfied. I quickly changed to missionary position and finally we both reached orgasm together. It was so good that we both felt very satisfied. Soon after that we both felt asleep until the next morning. Haha lucky she was still on leave and only went back to work the following day.

Thank you Bro for sharing. I read your posts, they are interesting. You r a lucky man to have this OL. Is she pretty. Any rating on her look. She can cum a few times, how did you do it.
My gf can only cum one time when we have sex. I do not really enjoy it and she cum v fast.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1