The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: have u heard of guys hoax their GF into trying orgy and gangbang?

These kind of things, sometimes the gal cannot be awake lah.
Old 28-03-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

The most fucxked up thing i ever heard about was a guy who went to all means and ways to romance someone else's wife in her twenties, and while her husband was away on a short trip, made her drunk, brought her to chalet, and invited some brothers to come over and enjoy her raw and shot into her, then left. Next morning this guy brought the gal to meet these guys on the pretext of having breakfast with his frens. The guys all smiling while the gal didn't know what happened. Really jialat.
Old 28-03-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
The most fucxked up thing i ever heard about was a guy who went to all means and ways to romance someone else's wife in her twenties, and while her husband was away on a short trip, made her drunk, brought her to chalet, and invited some brothers to come over and enjoy her raw and shot into her, then left. Next morning this guy brought the gal to meet these guys on the pretext of having breakfast with his frens. The guys all smiling while the gal didn't know what happened. Really jialat.
Wouldn’t she know and feel something diff?
Old 28-03-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster

Nah, what would she feel ? You feel funny because you knew what happened, but she didn't. I heard all she commented on was how friendly the guys were around the table, and were just like her big brothers.
Old 29-03-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Nah, what would she feel ? You feel funny because you knew what happened, but she didn't. I heard all she commented on was how friendly the guys were around the table, and were just like her big brothers.
Stretched and sore?
Old 29-03-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Heard that the guy said he was super active that night and did it to her three times, and she seemed to believe it.
Old 30-03-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hmm for all u know her hubby also out on short trip banging other ladies? Maybe he had his own gangbang? Wonder if she gets pregnant will she know who the father is?
Old 30-03-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
fatherinlaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
He said hoaxing not coaxing. There is a difference. Hoaxing implies tricking the girl into doing it.
Hoax is still much better than plain lying. For example someone tells you you can withdraw ALL your hard earned CPF at 55, then made 180 degree turn, only can withdraw only a portion. And keep changing the rules and adjusting the age up and up ..... those fucking liars and bastards
Old 05-04-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol eat breakfast with guys who screw her
Old 05-04-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

If she got pregnant, need to hold a father’s reveal party😂
Old 05-04-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
If she got pregnant, need to hold a father’s reveal party😂
Just imagine all the balloons and pom pom when the father step out from the door. It will be a very controversial but high viewership show. Who doesn’t want to gossip about a slut. 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1