The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
MrBBBJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Going Bangkok at dec 27 - 1 jan any 1 wan to Join??

Hey Brother here, i`m going bbk with 2 of my frenz on this 27th of dec to 1st jan 2006 = 6days 5 night. Any brother wan to join?? deadline is this sunday coz we already want to book liao. we decided to stay at eastin hotel, dunnoe where or izzit gd anot, juz search from net and read their note and see their pic. 3 of us are totally new to bbk, so i really need oldbird to guide or go wif us.

all my information i have now is all from the forum, but forum seem to become messy as for my english is also not very good too. really like t0 ask for guide by brothers here, but i can see thing have been listed out alot of time. so dun really dare to ask.

as for now, i still dunnoe go where to shop, where to eat, where to get MP, where to get girl in pub and where to relax. all those are 0% for me as i totally dunnoe how is bbk look like.

will i kana rob?? will i kana con?? is still a question??. normally how u guys travel when u are in bbk?? using taxi, mrt, bus or tutu car??

Help Me Thank alot
Old 26-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future
Re: Going Bangkok at dec 27 - 1 jan any 1 wan to Join??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBBBJ
so i really need oldbird to guide or go wif us. Help Me Thank alot
Bro

Why dont you contact Bro Thaivisitor's? Judging from his thread, Thailand is at his fingertips.
Old 27-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Bro MrBBBJ, tks for the pt. Its my pleasure to assist and help one another.
Old 27-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ProjectSawadee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YO Bro MrBBBJ

I will be leaving next week for bkk, gonna miss out on ur trip. anyway don't really worry abt bkk, yes they will try to con u into paying for more then required but unlikely you will be robbed. 6 days 5 nights pretty long bro, maybe you should consider going down to pattaya.

MP lots of them around bkk. u shld check out ratchardapsiek there are lots of MP there. Prices are quite ok. Pat pong is the place to go if u want to hook up with some ah go go gals. soi cowboy also have.

take taxi, anyway it is cheap in bkk, but remember to take a meter one, don't take those with out meter. 4.30pm bkk start to traffic peak liao so if you want to travel around then take BTS or MRT. won't get lost one ^^.

hope this info is useful for ya

cheers
PS
Old 27-10-2005, 11:33 PM
Samster

thank alot bro sawadee. .u r in my point list liao. . thank for ur help. those bro tat help mi on it will be in my point list, this is to thank them for their time to look through my thread and help mi~!~! cheer!!!
Old 28-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 19
ysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Going Bangkok at dec 27 - 1 jan any 1 wan to Join??

bro mrbbbj , just like to share some info about bkk . before u check into the hotel there pls check whether the hotel do they charge extra if u going to bring girls back to room . i was there last june , didn' know i have to pay 600 baht for the girl i bring back to my room . anyway if u r going thailand for the first time . i won't recommend bkk . the place is so expensive now n lots of head cutter . ( if u know what i mean . this is my personal point of view . )
Old 28-10-2005, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mr BBBJ,

I probably wouldn't stay at The Eastin Bkk for my virgin trip to BKK. There are joiner fees there, so you would have to pay for overnight guests.

I would probably go for The Palazzo, Swiss Park, BKK Boutique etc. They all are guest friendly and offer a good value for money deal. That's just my thoughts. There are quite a few other guys, who could help you as well as they have stayed at these places recently.

Also many hotels in BKK on 31DEC have Gala dinner, expect 1000 Per person.

Cheers

Tim
Old 28-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Samster

thank alot brother, but i have already book the hotel at eastin hotel, so bopian. i have check le, eastin hotel doest have gala dinner charge. actually i`m more instersed on getting bonking girl and food, hahaha. btw bro here, if they trying to con mi, what shld i do?? neg price?? doest they have 1 day tour to visit the instersed place in bkk?? if got, how much?? and which place is nice for tour??
Old 28-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Skyline_evil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Going Bangkok at dec 27 - 1 jan any 1 wan to Join??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBBBJ
thank alot bro sawadee. .u r in my point list liao. . thank for ur help. those bro tat help mi on it will be in my point list, this is to thank them for their time to look through my thread and help mi~!~! cheer!!!
when r u going to bkk ,coz i am going there nxt middle of the month .
Old 28-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ProjectSawadee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bro BBBJ

Thanks for the point

cheers

PS
Old 28-10-2005, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysl 007
i won't recommend bkk . the place is so expensive now n lots of head cutter . ( if u know what i mean . this is my personal point of view . )

Hmmm if u consider BKK expensive then most of the countries also expensive.
Old 28-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 23
williamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud of

welcome to BKK!

Sorry...not able to make it as the time is for family

BKK is a safe place, dun worry!

The place of interest are many, so it depend on what you want. Temples visit, river ride, floating market, night market, weekend market, etc.

So many things to do...eat..shop..massage...bonk...eat...drink....bo nk...eat...sleep...!!!

For MP, try rachadapisek....for shopping...MBK..Siam Discovery....

For eat...can help you much...as i usually go to where the local eat...so cannot really remember...

For drink...Rachadapisek soi 3 (teen crowd)...Soi cowboy & Patpong & Nana (a-go-go bar)....CM2(Novotel - pick-up joint)....Grand Hyatt Disco(forget name liao - Pick up joint but expect alot of farangs)...FL (Saim Hotel - after 1am) ....

For high-end executive club...The Pent...Peagaus....Paino...

For Temple....Chinatown...Ayuthaya(take train from Chinatown 20Baht but 2 hr ride)

For river ride....go to chaophya River....

I think ..enough liao!

Have fun!

cheers!
Old 28-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

hello! don't stay at Eastin Hotel,,, i stay there just months ago. it is very inconvenience. look out for one hotel, i forgot the name liao, behind this hotel is a massage palour, very happening. i suggest u book a hotel near the skytrain or mrt...it is better...Eastin ,,,u walk walk..
Old 28-10-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 19
ysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Hmmm if u consider BKK expensive then most of the countries also expensive.
bro naemlo , pls don't get offended . what i mean is singapore cost of living is one of the highest in asia & sing dollars is very strong compare to the other asia countries . imagine u have to pay about 3000 to 4000 baht for a girl for overnight . (that is about 120++ to about 160++ sing dollars. ) for that price i can also get a girl for overnight in singapore . that is why many singaporean travel to places like indonesia or other asia countries for their sexual encounter . u get nice young girls a fraction of what u have to pay in singapore . maybe those bro on their first trip there to bkk should have a guide like u so that they don't get their head chop off .

this is my personal opinion .
Old 28-10-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro naemlo , pls don't get offended .
Not offended, just curious....

Quote:
imagine u have to pay about 3000 to 4000 baht for a girl for overnight . (that is about 120++ to about 160++ sing dollars. ) for that price i can also get a girl for overnight in singapore .
There r overnight for 2000B abt 80SGD per night. In S'pore very difficult to find 120 for overnight.

Quote:
maybe those bro on their first trip there to bkk should have a guide like u so that they don't get their head chop off .

Rough guide,

Hmmm, BKK is quite standard for pricing.... head towards MP, the price there quite fix, the papa or mama san, will not chop head. Gers range from abt 1600-2500B. For model, range till abt 5500B. Go to Ratchada, starts from Poseidon walk down to Nataree, there r abt 10 MPs, if the gers there do not attract u... then better go find lady boys.

For FL ST is abt 1000-2000, LT 2000-4000. Can go disco, pub look for them. 1 very famous disco is CM2. Late in the evening, u can go Siam Hotel Cafe too.

Ah go go gers, barfine abt 500-700. ST 1500-2000 n LT 2000-3000. They r in Patpong, Sukumvit soi nana n soi cowboy r quite famous.

KTV, like Rao, Mei Hua.... dun waste time there, unless u want to go there buy expensive drinks for yourself n the gers n talk cock or love with the gers.
Expensive to bonk them too.

There r some places which foreigners/tourists dun go, normally u need a laojiao to bring u there. Cheaper... gers not bad.

Most taxi will use meter, if they not using meter then ignore them. Dun worry Taxi s r plenty.

Ok that's it... enjoy cheonging for those going first time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1