The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-07-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
minimally to have CBJ is a good differentiator from pure vanilla.
A few years ago bbbj and full nude is default, during aini era.

It all started with Donna that changed the scene
Old 19-07-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Just to check, seniors. Do the likes of Tang Tang, Carrie, Xue Er allow fingering or painting?
No advertised means no. Unlocking depends on chemistry. Even GL Cat150 doesnt mean allow all customers to paint, finger, french.
Old 19-07-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
So really must treasure TT and C who are very 敬业
Still no luck booking C?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

In other news, just learnt that the shop-based Apple (whose contact I shared with many here) is on hiatus till end of the year. Maybe she got a sugar daddy.

With Angel and Tangtang long gone and now Apple as well, that shop can really shut down liao.
Old 19-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Still no luck booking C?
Never try. Weekend is family day.
Old 19-07-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
No need next time, it’s already happening.

Got once I visit one ML, her table got 3 packets of lunch/dinner. I jokingly say, Wah, u eat so much, later become fat fat leh. Her reply was, no lah, customer buy one. If cannot finish later throw away loh...... -.-“
That’s why when I occasionally think of getting food or snacks will ask them first. Usually if they already have food at home they’ll reject my offer. This will reduce food wastage and help me save a couple of dollars hahah
Old 19-07-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
In other news, just learnt that the shop-based Apple (whose contact I shared with many here) is on hiatus till end of the year. Maybe she got a sugar daddy.

With Angel and Tangtang long gone and now Apple as well, that shop can really shut down liao.
Sure or not.. Recently this week she posted pics of a new girl lol.. Suddenly go on break? No big loss anyway.. I dislike MP..

Old 19-07-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sure or not.. Recently this week she posted pics of a new girl lol.. Suddenly go on break? No big loss anyway.. I dislike MP..
Ya i prefer apartment especially those clean and well kept one. Feels like stepping into mistress house, and less commercial feel.
Old 19-07-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Has my info ever been unreliable?

Anyway, that shop was a waste of money. Lookers no doubt with Angel and Apple, but shop services usually leave much to be desired.
Old 19-07-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Has my info ever been unreliable?

Anyway, that shop was a waste of money. Lookers no doubt with Angel and Apple, but shop services usually leave much to be desired.
Then you should have gone one step further mah and ask her the reason lol..

Both look good with big neh neh, but below loose liao so didn’t enjoy much..

Old 19-07-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ya i prefer apartment especially those clean and well kept one. Feels like stepping into mistress house, and less commercial feel.
No wonder. Zoya's place is very clean. While she's less commercial, she has never given me the mistress feel.
Old 19-07-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wah u went for FJ ah? I saw the saggy boobs a bit turn off. So just went for basic release.
Old 19-07-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah u went for FJ ah? I saw the saggy boobs a bit turn off. So just went for basic release.
No greater pleasure than fucking a girl so yeah opted for full..

Old 19-07-2020, 04:52 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ai seh. U piak both angel n apple ah?

Apple boobs also fake one...not sure about angel

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-07-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

i looking at some old photos, who remember Aila always wear Cartier gold bangle to massage. Recently met one too. The gold quite solid. Must be damn ex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1