The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
All hail the Holy Quartet (in terms of poor attitude) of Anran, Tina, Tangtang, and Carrie!
2 i have stopped visiting.. Minimal effort from them as time goes by.. 2 I dont intend to visit now..

Rather stop patronising substandard service.. Find other things to do.. =D
Old 30-08-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
2 i have stopped visiting.. Minimal effort from them as time goes by.. 2 I dont intend to visit now..

Rather stop patronising substandard service.. Find other things to do.. =D
To be fair, Tina touched her phone minimally during my few sessions with her, though keep reading of how she bo hiew some customers.

And I dropped Anran and Tangtang after the first session for this reason.

Will pass on Carrie.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

In other news, Xiaoyu's listing is up again.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
To be fair, Tina touched her phone minimally during my few sessions with her, though keep reading of how she bo hiew some customers.

And I dropped Anran and Tangtang after the first session for this reason.

Will pass on Carrie.
So many blacklisted by Franco. So Xiaoyu is your only regular now?
Old 30-08-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
So many blacklisted by Franco. So Xiaoyu is your only regular now?
Nope never my regular, met for a few times only.

Best thing about Xiaoyu is her good attitude, totally different from that of the Holy Quartet.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Is so dissapointing that chiongster are crossing over to Dome3 for younger, slimmer chic.
Why disappointing? Should be encouraging cos then we can say punters are becoming smart buyers. MLs currently are crap. Bad attitude, choosy, not service oriented, low quality of skills, take customers for granted, think they so special prima Donna's... why even patronize them and give our money? They are just not deserving of our money, our time and certainly our praises.

I also now looking at FLs and stranded KTV viets xmm who wouldnt mind a romp or two. More satisfying.
Old 30-08-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

I have not revisited Tang Tang or Carrie since their revised rates. However I'll will contact them for my usual requirements at previous rates - I'll pretend I didnt see the new ads...hahaha. If they decline I'll just say sayorana to them. It's not like they are that exceptional.
Old 30-08-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Why disappointing? Should be encouraging cos then we can say punters are becoming smart buyers. MLs currently are crap. Bad attitude, choosy, not service oriented, low quality of skills, take customers for granted, think they so special prima Donna's... why even patronize them and give our money? They are just not deserving of our money, our time and certainly our praises.

I also now looking at FLs and stranded KTV viets xmm who wouldnt mind a romp or two. More satisfying.
physical was good for VP stable thou language is a barrier and higher 💲 tradeoff.
Old 30-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
physical was good for VP stable thou language is a barrier and higher �� tradeoff.

I hunt in Zola. Not VP. In pursuit of a manicurist now.

I always say, vietnamese girls have the best bodies in Asia. And since I love Asian girls the most, that's means vietnamese girls have the best bodies in the world for me. My stunning and perfectly sexy Viet FB goddess just went home... boohoohoo.
Old 31-08-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

For full fledge fl, i can close 1 eye if after finish playing phone. I will just rest a bit, take shower, and leave.

ML expect a bit of gfe. Like help dry your body after shower, do real massage or piano soothing also ok, then usual sensual hj.

I remember last year there was ML who also help you take off your clothes and fold it, help wear shoes. I don't expect this to be honest and feel not comfortable.

The ML with this service usually have steady stream of regular eventhough they don't have pretty face or killer body. The recent one that i remember is Rui Rui.
Old 31-08-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tiantianmimi is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for xingchen

Location: 8/10: easy access to public transport. Driving should be ok too. Her place is clean and neat.

Looks: 9/10: looks 90% to photos. Really pretty (at least in my opinion). Definitely one of the prettier looking ones out there right now.

attitude: 9/10: had some simple talks and she was really nice to talk to. Didnt use phone much and not a time watcher.

massage: 7/10: simple press, not much power. Massaged about 20 mins. Probably not one for a good massage.

sensual: 9/10: used her fingers to tease, then followed by her boobs. Now thinking about it also damn shiok. Gave a bit of boob fxxk and it was good as hell. BJ was really out of the world and one of the best I had.

RTM: definitely. Know a lot of bros out there think that she is a landmine, but this is really to do her justice. My experience with her was really good.
Old 31-08-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Been saving money since end of last year. In other words, I've not seen any ML or FL action since that time. My right arm has been getting quite the workout

But the price to pay is that I'm probably going to go bonkers at some point. Miss the thrill of feeling new flesh and being touched by a new girl like crazy, but no reason or sense to go back into the deep end right now.
Old 31-08-2020, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
VP stable looks so yummy. But had be abstaining for weeks. Those days easy to get S class ladies when you need some spice. Gym girl was one such lady. Zoya looks a bit like her too, especially some of their facial features. In my opinion.

Old 31-08-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

2nd photo really got some resemblance except forehead abit high.

Wow those abs! Who is this lady?
Old 31-08-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
All hail the Holy Quartet (in terms of poor attitude) of Anran, Tina, Tangtang, and Carrie!
Tried Tang Tang and Tina.
Less incentive to visit the corresponding Carrie and

Had both T’s for the weekend separately, still prefer Tina
So I guess service is not my determining factor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1