The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 19
aniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud of
Re: A Mother's Diary

Waiting for Updates
Old 19-12-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
cognisence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS. Please continue.
Old 19-12-2022, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
USB2vega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too .....
Old 19-12-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
A Mother’s Diary

I normally don’t write diary… But recently I started one… and I have to keep it encrypted with a password on my laptop.

Dear diary, I recently found out Aaron has been masturbating with my used underwear. I normally throw my used underwear into the washing machine after bath and will wash it together with other dirty linen later in the night. Recently, I was sorting out the dirty clothes cos 1 of Aaron’s jeans was dark colored and new and I was afraid the color would run. That was when I discovered Aaron’s “new habit”. I found my purple lacy undies were wet and sticky.

The crotch part was soaked with sperm, I knew that immediately. I was stunned for a second and quickly put it down with other clothes. It must be Aaron… My husband has no need to use my undies to pleasure himself. My boy has grown up already… My fingers were instinctively rubbing on the still wet surface, feeling its stickiness against the texture. There was no one in the kitchen.

I knew it was wrong, but I have a strange fetish that was trained by my husband Matt. I love sperm. I was very sensitive to the smell of it. I love how Matt shot his sticky hot sperm on my face and felt it trickle down my chin, my big boobs. I would spread them around my boobs then scoop them back up on my fingers and lick them clean… I know it sounds perverted… But it’s my secret diary… I guess I can say anything, haha…

I held that cum soaked undies and licked the sperm on it. It was not as tasty though. Sperm needs to be FRESH. I hope this is a one off thing and I don’t intend to tell Matt about it. He’s a strict dad and I am worried he might over react.

Talk to you again diary.

31 July 2022.

June didn’t wash the dirty clothes that night. She wanted to confirm her suspicion and removed her panites and placed it on top of the rest of the clothes. She was feeling a bit horny after her new discovery about her son's new hobby. That night she initiated sex and Matt couldn’t get it hard enough. She did her best to bj him but to no avail.

“Dear what happened? Tired?” June pouted and asked.

“Ya, recently quite busy… Big project coming up…”, Matt lied. The truth was he was banging his new secretary before he came home for 3 straight hours until his balls were drained.

“But I want…” June continued to play with Matt’s limp dick.

“Sorry dear tonight really bo bian…, tomorrow need wake up early go work” Matt stopped her hand and put on his underwear again.

“You! Ok ok next time you beg me also don’t give you” June was annoyed that her horniness was unanswered.

June was tossing and turning while Matt was snoring away in 5 mins. She looked at the clock and it was already 1am. She got up and wanted to get a drink from the kitchen. As she walked past the kitchen’s toilet she realized it was occupied as the light was on. Hmm? Who was it? Was it Aaron? Or Mandy her daughter? Normally she don’t care, but tonight she was horny after founding that cum stained panties of her and she started to imagine it was Aaron behind that toilet door, wrapping her panties to his dick and stroking it up and down. She shook off that image in her head immediately. Geez.. June you one fuck-up mom, fantasizing your son…

Then she remembered she placed her used panites for that night in the washing machine. She walked to it silently and checked. It was not there anymore. She looked at the bathroom and carefully walked back, pressing her right ear on the door. She heard the air movement sound inside the bathroom and also someone inside making a rustling and grunting sound.

“Fuck mom yeah…. Suck my dick mom…”

She heard it, although it’s not too loud, she still heard it clearly. Her heart quickened a bit and she clutched her slinky nightie in front of her boobs. She should be moving away as a good mother but she found herself wanting to listen more. Was my boy masturbating inside with my panties??

To be cuntinued…
Hi Irondick666,

Am so horny when knowing you love sperm so much.
Old 19-12-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
Dear Diary…

I am getting naughty recently… I changed my yoga pants to something that shows my cameltoes and a tighter sports bra too. Why? I like to tease Aaron and watch him fidgeting on the sofa, trying to hide his erection, so funny.

I select those yoga positions or movements that would “accentuate” my assets. I knew Aaron was watching and I just felt a hot rush between my legs. I am such a perverted mother… This morning I went to Aaron’s room as usual to collect his dirty clothes. After opening his door I was stunned yet again from what I saw.

Aaron was still sleeping soundly, unaware of my entrance. But… he was sleeping nude!! OMG… his cock, when flaccid, was about 5inch long and 2inch thick. Oh god… his blanket was kicked to one side, exposing his manhood while laying on his back with his leg opened wide. He was still a growing boy, can’t imagine if his dick is going to grow even bigger.

As a caring mother I wanted to help adjust his blanket if not he might catch a cold. But when I got close to the edge of the bed, when his cock was within reach, I stopped and just stare — at his cock. Then I shifted my attention to his balls, where all the cum stays. I was already feeling horny with the thought of SPERM.

One voice was telling me to leave while another voice told me to stay. I knelt down and suddenly Aaron moved! Shit! I quickly prone down like a thief. I shouldn’t have done that, it’s like a reflex. Thanks to my yoga routine I was really quick. I reckon unless Aaron sat up, he wouldn’t have noticed me. I freezed for like 1 min and didn’t hear any more sound.

I slowly raised my head and peeped. I covered my mouth immediately, surprised by what I saw. Aaron had shifted to sleep on his side and his flaccid big cock was now only about 7inch from the edge of the bed. He was still snoring away but to my surprise his dick began to grow bigger. It was a bizarre sight to behold, like watching a flower blooming, I watched his cock keep growing and growing to almost 9 inches long. Then I was shocked when he started talking in his sleep.

“Ya mom… suck it…” he murmured.

Fuck… I rarely curse but this time I can’t help it… Damn it’s like walking on a tightrope and all your nerves are on edge. Then I realized he was discharging pre-cum. A drop of white clear liquid appeared on his cock eye. I forgot the risk of Aaron suddenly waking up. The cock head was now even nearer to me after it got erected. Just edge in a little, just a little more, I could have it in my mouth. The thought of it once started, can no longer be subdued…

Aaron was dreaming that I sucked him. It might be ok to just… have a lick? Just one lick. Just one. I told myself. I got closer and opened my mouth, the dick was only an inch away and soon the distance was bridged by my tongue. With a nimble flick of my tongue, the pre-cum glided on my tongue. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath while savoring the taste of it. Still lacking something… I yearned for the real deal, the thick and slightly salty, metallic taste of sperm. I forgot my 1 lick promise and leaned forward again, this time taking his dick head into my mouth.

Then I got another surprise. Aaron began to ejaculate! I don’t know what he was dreaming but obviously he came and his hot seeds was literally flooding my mouth. I held his cock head with my lips firmly, until he was done and I withdrew my mouth, holding all that sperm in my mouth and then 1 gulp I swallowed it all. I looked at Aaron’s face and he was still sleeping and I quietly left the room. It was a pleasant bonus to “accidentally” taste my son’s sperm. When I got back to my room, I realized my panties was already wet.

Dear diary I was bad. Because now I was actually looking forward to the next morning…

3 Aug 2022
Wow Irondick666, you are really such a horny mother. If you need sperm, do let me know and we can exchange as I have your juices.
Old 23-12-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Konk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more!!
Old 29-12-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 19
aniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud of

Ya, still waiting....
Old 29-12-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Kismis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting too ....
Old 02-01-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happy New Year Mum!
Old 03-01-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
vazuatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread, TS please continue soon
Old 13-01-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Hope to get more updates soon!!!
Old 15-01-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
pondscaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, camping for more stories.
Old 18-01-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebexk View Post
Hope to get more updates soon!!!
Same here well
Old 18-01-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy