The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
When u eat and shit in own backyard

As a RO in workplace, I received a complaint from female subordinate about a male subordinate harressing her in sending text msgs and stalking her.

I can't help thinking of this forum when I got the complaint. LOL

Now in this case, I'm standing on the authority side.

What you, as fellow samster, do if you are in my shoes?

Call the male sub and F him for being stupid?
Old 31-12-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7303 / Power: 11
LinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When u eat and shit in own backyard

I am from Hk. May i know what is 'RO'?
Old 31-12-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tell him everyone has need and stop what he is doing.
Old 31-12-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinQingXia View Post
Doesn't matter where u are from. I'm local but also dunno what RO is in his context.

RO that I know stands for reverse osmosis. But I high doubt he's referring to that.

Best guess is Regimental Officer. Cos in the army we call Regimental Sergent major
Old 31-12-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

What is a relationship officer?

Customer Relationship Officers handle the concerns of the people who buy their company's products or services. They work to rectify issues experienced by individual customers as well as aim to improve the organization's overall customer satisfaction ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Doesn't matter where u are from. I'm local but also dunno what RO is in his context.
Old 31-12-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Pass the buck.

Report to higher authority unless you are the top authority.

Work place sexual harassment - not handled properly will blow up in your face.

Now social media can cause untold damages when the above not handled properly.

Let the higher authority be responsible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
As a RO in workplace, I received a complaint from female subordinate about a male subordinate harressing her in sending text msgs and stalking her.

Old 31-12-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some companies may consider it as tipping off. Firstly you have to look at the evidence presented by the lady to see if it's worth investigating. Once there is proof, you have to secure her a safe working environment. That's when you can tell the guy there is an investigation and he should cease all contact with the lady until the investigation is over.

The lady can sue the company if handled wrongly or can make a Magistrate's Complaint against the guy.
Old 31-12-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
RO means reporting officer. Which means it's the official boss of someone.

U all never do performance appraisal before? RO is often used in appraisal coz that's the person who will appraise your performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post

RO that I know stands for reverse osmosis. But I high doubt he's referring to that.

Best guess is Regimental Officer. Cos in the army we call Regimental Sergent major
Old 31-12-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
A Dude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyA Dude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Depends on what is the evidence and what the lady wants - for the guy to stop or transfer out(if in same department).

My hr told of a similar story of harassment, and after investigation, it was mutual exchanges of naughty msges but the lady suddenly complained.

HR told both of them to stopped any further such communication.

I recently saw another whatsapp msg by a durian seller who mass sent daily offers thro whatsapp.
A lady complained to durian seller he was harassing her, saying she can go to the police for such harassment.

However it is, tell the guy to cease and desist, and avoid any unnecessary contacts
Old 31-12-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

My fbs are always from same companies. Maybe I shld call up this male sub and tell him to learn from the Master(me). Lol

Anyway, there are evidences from the female sub

As the next level, I have to do something about him.

I hope everyone here will actually realized that eat and shit in backy is a very dangerous thing to do to ruin your own career.

When someone complain about you, the mgt will of coz have to investigate. Now, when we investigate, we don't only look at this one particular harressement complaint against the person. We will also look into your overall performance, your other disciplinary issues, your punctuality, your outputs, etc.

It'd basically digging out your entire career in the company.

So some of u better think twice of trying to find fb in your own company.

Like I said, all my fbs are from same companies. Maybe I always lucky or I'm damn good in sniffing out those right gals.
Old 31-12-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
zuckoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You from hongkan. Kan liao si bei song?
Old 31-12-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
Aces is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAces is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Curious to know the outcome, let us know how it ended if you can.
Old 01-01-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
kryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to all

Quote:
RO in general means Reporting Officer, basically the person you are reporting to.
Old 01-01-2024, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Discuss with your direct management. Probably need to bring up to HR
Old 01-01-2024, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8307 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

I also no idea what is RO?

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1