The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
What happens if a WL gets pregnant?

What happens to a legal Geylang WL if she gets pregnant?

Recently I visited a WL and the condom slipped off while bonking. I didn't know and ended up ejaculating inside her. She took a morning-after pill the next day. However I don't think it would be very effective as that day happens to be within her ovulation period (so suay).

Now, her period is due within the next few days and I just wanted to be prepared in case she turns out to be pregnant. What would happen to her? Would she be sent back to China immediately?

For information, I have only visited her a couple of times and we are by no means in a relationship.
Old 29-07-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: What happens if a WL gets pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post

Recently I visited a WL and the condom slipped off while bonking. I didn't know and ended up ejaculating inside her. She took a morning-after pill the next day. However I don't think it would be very effective as that day happens to be within her ovulation period (so suay).

Now, her period is due within the next few days and I just wanted to be prepared in case she turns out to be pregnant. What would happen to her? Would she be sent back to China immediately?

For information, I have only visited her a couple of times and we are by no means in a relationship.
Why are u worried that she will be pregnant instead of worrying if u will get any diease?
Old 30-07-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: What happens if a WL gets pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
Why are u worried that she will be pregnant instead of worrying if u will get any diease?
Exactly....
Old 30-07-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:

have you wonder how come she has morning pills? it need to prescribe before they can have it...
that day I also shoot inside 1 wl once after her period.. same case as u as well... well, got so heng bo. .
Old 30-07-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the wl is found to be pregnant then she will be sent back but if she did took the morning after pill then likely should be ok..

The wl will usually bring in their pills when they come in from China..most of them will know how to take care of themselves..i did shoot inside a few times also so such things do happen..
Old 30-07-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

"I just wanted to be prepared in case she turns out to be pregnant"
what do mean here bro ? prepare for what?
Old 30-07-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
shanghailong is Cool - loads of Potential

" condom slipped off " ? they never use rubber band ah.? many WL keep those small rubber band for small didi to prevent slipped off. maybe your WL not experience enough.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

be prepare like terence cao case. go google for more info

Quote:

Old 30-07-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
If the wl is found to be pregnant then she will be sent back but if she did took the morning after pill then likely should be ok..

The wl will usually bring in their pills when they come in from China..most of them will know how to take care of themselves..i did shoot inside a few times also so such things do happen..
I read online that if it happened during or right after ovulation, then the pill would likely not be effective. Suay suay it happened right around that date, which is her prime date for getting pregnant.

Would she be sent back immediately or would she be allowed to take an abortion pill here?
Old 30-07-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Dun worry many raw happen and no pregnancy, u shld prepare for a routine visit to dsc clinic to check for any std as not all the time will have symptoms
Old 30-07-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I read online that if it happened during or right after ovulation, then the pill would likely not be effective. Suay suay it happened right around that date, which is her prime date for getting pregnant.

Would she be sent back immediately or would she be allowed to take an abortion pill here?
morning after is very effective within 12 to 24 hours but disastrous for the WL health.

There’s nothing you can do and just forget the whole thing. You can’t marry her anyway.

Go to GL and give her 50K and ask her to go home, she will be very thankful
Old 31-07-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

well, the bros here are right, you should go for a medical blood screen for std, but in two weeks time. no point go now.

with regards to about pregnancy, no point worry now. but they have their ways to solve the problem usually. The WLs are seasoned, no worries bro, unless she is very new and not do this in China

what you should worry is about your own health.

BTW, how did your rod soften and the cap drop?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 31-07-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makeitorbreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
morning after is very effective within 12 to 24 hours but disastrous for the WL health.

There’s nothing you can do and just forget the whole thing. You can’t marry her anyway.

Go to GL and give her 50K and ask her to go home, she will be very thankful
It's effective up to 72 hours after
Old 31-07-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

guess not your fault...

haa

https://www.facebook.com/22873566721...6010779902217/
Old 31-07-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitorbreak View Post
It's effective up to 72 hours after
Beyond 24 hours, your odd of getting pregnant will increase

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1