The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 28-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
thailand vs liverpool ...

Old 28-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
If Suarez wants to go then let him go lor..... actually the new boy Aspas buay pai ....... he seems to have the knack of being in the right place at the right time..... I think he can live up to the number 9 jersey's reputation of great goal scorers.
I have to agree with you the new boy Aspas is looking good...... hope he can bring his scoring boots into the BPL games when it really matters.
Old 30-07-2013, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

What's the point if Reina comes back to Pool fr loan an unhappy man? It made more sense to hv uploaded him to Barca!

---------------------

Pepe Reina blasts Liverpool over loan move

http://www.givemesport.com/363588-pe...over-loan-move

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 30-07-2013, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
What's the point if Reina comes back to Pool fr loan an unhappy man? It made more sense to hv uploaded him to Barca!

---------------------

Reina really dont deserve such treatment after giving 8 good years to liverpool.
He could be a legend in this era also if given a chance to stay on..
Old 30-07-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

---------------------

I don't get it.... this BR also bullshit sia...wat he means the way PR behaved. All PR said was if barca comes in he wld like the club to consider...but he wld like to stay at anfield and fight for his plc... pool cld have rejected any offers for PR like they rejected for Suarez.can u blame him if barca comes calling ......I wish PR all the best at napoli.. I will miss the big man.....we have become a circus.
Old 30-07-2013, 02:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
I have to agree with you the new boy Aspas is looking good...... hope he can bring his scoring boots into the BPL games when it really matters.
Aspas is a fighter...... and he has that hunger in him too...... I think he will be our top scorer next season baring any injuries.
Old 31-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

I really wonder if Arsenal would come up with a desperate 50m bid to force Pool to sell Suarez. As Ah Barnes said if it goes down to the very last day to lose Suarez, it'll be a big problem gettin a replacement.

-----------
Arsenal ready third offer of £42.5m for Luis Suarez

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...or-Luis-Suarez

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 31-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I really wonder if Arsenal would come up with a desperate 50m bid to force Pool to sell Suarez. As Ah Barnes said if it goes down to the very last day to lose Suarez, it'll be a big problem gettin a replacement.

-----------
Arsenal ready third offer of £42.5m for Luis Suarez

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...or-Luis-Suarez
Suarez has not mentioned arsenal at all, all he said was he wants champs league football..arsenal did not want to pay 30mil for higuain u think they wld fork out 50 mil for Suarez... the gonners are testing Liverpools resolve.makes no sense for Suarez to go to arsenal.... if he really wanted to leave he wld have thrown in a trfs request,sell him by all means but not to another bpl rival or just make him train with the reserves since he keep saying he's got a contract with Liverpool.just let him run out his contract. Take a leaf out of how David levy conducts his business at spurs... he refused to let modric leave for utd held on and made more money by shipping him out to Madrid.
Old 31-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

Apparently Arsenal also after his signature. Lets hope he's good!

----------------

Liverpool close on Lorenzo Melgarejo

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/15...o-loan?cc=4716

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:28 AM
Samster (B)

The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Apparently Arsenal also after his signature. Lets hope he's good!

----------------

Liverpool close on Lorenzo Melgarejo

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/15...o-loan?cc=4716
It's a done deal.
Hope he can clear the next hurdle...... getting a work permit to play in England
Old 01-08-2013, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

I feel that liverpool will be in the top 4 this season...
They had such a good pre-season. All wins with no goals conceded?

Hope they continue this form in the BPL....
Old 01-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

buy you beer if this happened...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-08-2013, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hopefully but friendly is never a true indication esp in BPL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
buy you beer if this happened...
I want 333.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

Dun get your hopes too high up..... their pre-season friendlies were against kampong teams hardly anywhere near the standards of the BPL teams.

Some of the other BPL teams are sparring with CL teams in their pre-season friendlies......
Old 01-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro kangtuo.......you and me not watching all the games that Liverpool is going to play in the new season will help ....Liverpool should win ALL games like that, OK?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1