The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Current market for hj plus breast sucking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
if ever any ML ask to top up for roamimg, say no. just finish the hj n never return
Wouldn't it be a better idea to check with ML first (before the hj starts) whether roaming allowed without top-up? Otherwise, asking ML to finish hj in the circumstances likely to be an unenjoyable session.
Old 02-05-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
70 to zhut zhut is YES! you got chop !
Jinyu is a chop shop. The ML will request you take the 80+ entrance fee and everything else is up to them to price.

Mind you, i was offered 300 for full services with Vietbu. i can't stop laughing at her
Old 02-05-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Jinyu is a chop shop. The ML will request you take the 80+ entrance fee and everything else is up to them to price.

Mind you, i was offered 300 for full services with Vietbu. i can't stop laughing at her
that area mostly chop. i would avoid
Old 02-05-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
For me, generally $50 inclusive of roaming. I can HJ myself and save the $50 if the ML think otherwise...coz I'm actually paying mainly for touching her boob!!!
Agree that the $50 is actually to roam the ML. HJ I also can DIY.

Have any bro ever counter offer the ML asking top up that you can HJ yourself while you roam and suck at $50. This way you control your own timing to shoot while roam + suck for the longest time till time up
Old 02-05-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 6
Sinfulthrills is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSinfulthrills is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A few years back when the 88 gimmick was only starting to come out, went to an MP for the usual 50/hr rate. ML was a young milf with tight body and huge tits. Massage was excellent, perfect to say the least. When came to GQ she asked me to top up to 88, I was hesitant and almost immediately rejected. But she told me no need to give her tips, just top up 38 at the counter later. Teased me like no tmrw, super sensual hj, probably the best "free" hj I will ever get hahaha
Old 02-05-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You are right. I had blacklist this shop under my list
Old 02-05-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfulthrills View Post
A few years back when the 88 gimmick was only starting to come out, went to an MP for the usual 50/hr rate. ML was a young milf with tight body and huge tits. Massage was excellent, perfect to say the least. When came to GQ she asked me to top up to 88, I was hesitant and almost immediately rejected. But she told me no need to give her tips, just top up 38 at the counter later. Teased me like no tmrw, super sensual hj, probably the best "free" hj I will ever get hahaha
By right, the HJ fee is included inside, many kena conned by the ladies to pay the Xtra 50.
Old 02-05-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3126 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think it is alright to name and list out the so called "BLACKSHOP" 黑店 and reveal the names to all bros here. So that everyone knows and can totally avoid it and stop wasting time , energy and resources. I think this is a good way forward for everyone , so that we only support those genuine spa with reasonable price and service. It is a better place if everyone can do that. Clear out all the "mine fields" so nobody will step on it and get "blown off"
!
Old 02-05-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I think it is alright to name and list out the so called "BLACKSHOP" 黑店 and reveal the names to all bros here. So that everyone knows and can totally avoid it and stop wasting time , energy and resources. I think this is a good way forward for everyone , so that we only support those genuine spa with reasonable price and service. It is a better place if everyone can do that. Clear out all the "mine fields" so nobody will step on it and get "blown off"
!
Fully agreed 👍
Old 02-05-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for calling it out ! Luckily now I know as some bros were recommending it. I guess perhaps that wasn't some cheongsters but boss of the joint doing promos!
Old 02-05-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningboy View Post
Anyone knows the currenr rates for hj and breast sucking?
50 flat for hj, roaming and zhut zhut, usually + another 2R if I wanna do 2hj. Once u become their regular, the 2R is negotiable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Agree that the $50 is actually to roam the ML. HJ I also can DIY.

Have any bro ever counter offer the ML asking top up that you can HJ yourself while you roam and suck at $50. This way you control your own timing to shoot while roam + suck for the longest time till time up
Too bad J moved away from ur area. She allowed me to zhut until time is up when I visit her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
I agree with @PeePeeBoyinSG going rate and @NorthGuy hygiene concern especially younger MLs in their 20s. I do notice tasting is no longer an option for some places, I guess the mls are concerned about hygiene too.

Maybe I'm a weird guy, I will bring wipes use before and after.
Bro, u r not the only one. Personally I wipe their boobs too before zhut zhut. And I do wipe clean after I zhut zhut like no-tomorrow, so the next bro won’t kena my saliva
Old 02-05-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Too bad J moved away from ur area. She allowed me to zhut until time is up when I visit her
I visited her so often when she 1st arrive. Then i sian liao with her same massage pattern but still occasionally visit wanted more affordable massage and speical.

Now she moved away too far and too inaccessible for me. lazy to go there.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 9
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
What current rate? You should be the one to decide how much the ML worth. For me, generally $50 inclusive of roaming. I can HJ myself and save the $50 if the ML think otherwise...coz I'm actually paying mainly for touching her boob!!!
Agree, including sucking tits.. From my experience, most of them allow it. Dun be fool that u have to pay $80-$100 to do that.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothariokim View Post
Agree, including sucking tits.. From my experience, most of them allow it. Dun be fool that u have to pay $80-$100 to do that.
only the strong mind can achieve this. Weak mind let their "small little mind" below took over and pay hefty price just to hj and suck tits ! One thing for sure is if ML want higher price, just reject it. They are the one on the losing end. Think about it. Is it a very difficult task to just hj while somebody is just sucking your tits? less than 5-10mins and it's a $50 reward.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Totally agreed and all should stick to this...anything higher, please practise self control and restraint and totally reject it. If all can do this, in no time all brothers will enjoy this rate. Those who try to chop our carrot head, let them go bust and vanished. We are the one paying and supporting their business. Please always remeber that. Without our patron, they cannot operate at all. No income in...you think how long they can last? Use your brain to think
Well said bro!!! I follow this amendment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1