The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itchymember deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Hi bro, she doesn't shower together with any of her clients regardless of your skin's color tone. She did ask the webmaster to remove this service from her ad but until now, he has not done it.

As for the nips issue, some ladies experience very sensitive nips before and during their period so she might not have felt comfortable letting clients touch her nips. That's assuming her period was really coming.

As for the part where she asked you to take a nap, I have no idea why she said that. My sessions with her have always ended with a head massage after HJ and shower (alone). Not trying to defend her, just stating my own experiences. Peace! And Merry Christmas
After she said take a nap, I did verify with her twice with words like "no more massage?" and "finished?", she nodded. No worries man, this kind of entertainment mileage does vary alot. Merry Christmas to you too
Old 26-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
liverrose is Cool - loads of Potential

Just came back from a session with Sydney. In short, it was "awesome"!

Looks : Similar to photos. A pretty face, smooth skin and a very slim body.
Boobs: Small boobs. Certainly not for boob lovers but she makes up for it in all other aspects
HJ/HDYL - A 10/10 . Great technique, very sensual. She takes her time and ensures you will have a great time. Full auto roam too.
Personality/GFE - she scores a 10/10 for this too. great personality, friendly and can hold a decent conversation. She is also obliging and aims to please

In short, I believe that if you treat her nice, she will reciprocate in kind. One of the best massage sessions I have ever had. I will certainly return to pay her a visit within the next 6 days if time permits (she is leaving in 6 days).
Old 28-12-2015, 02:24 AM
Samster (M)

Sammyhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverrose View Post
Just came back from a session with Sydney. In short, it was "awesome"!

Looks : Similar to photos. A pretty face, smooth skin and a very slim body.
Boobs: Small boobs. Certainly not for boob lovers but she makes up for it in all other aspects
HJ/HDYL - A 10/10 . Great technique, very sensual. She takes her time and ensures you will have a great time. Full auto roam too.
Personality/GFE - she scores a 10/10 for this too. great personality, friendly and can hold a decent conversation. She is also obliging and aims to please

In short, I believe that if you treat her nice, she will reciprocate in kind. One of the best massage sessions I have ever had. I will certainly return to pay her a visit within the next 6 days if time permits (she is leaving in 6 days).
Bro,
Is sydney coming back? I will be on a business trip cannot visit her leh
Old 28-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
liverrose is Cool - loads of Potential

She said she will be back after CNY
Old 28-12-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverrose View Post
She said she will be back after CNY
You mean Sydney? You sure know her well
Old 29-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Pszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Lacey? She replied me tonight. But I don't know whether it's legit or not. Her English is too good.
Old 29-12-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

Sammyhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pszcman View Post
Anyone tried Lacey? She replied me tonight. But I don't know whether it's legit or not. Her English is too good.
It's very common for them to find a translator
Old 30-12-2015, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8008 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U mean this Lacey?
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=13268004
Old 30-12-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
If you are talking about the LTD Lacey, I tried her a few days back. Her instructions are in English, so that's really good. But she speaks very little English. Also, her apartment has a guard but he is in on the whole operation. She will let you know how to get past the security.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Just posted an FR on Yuko (LTD).

https://sbf.rocks/showthr...3#post14039732

But thought I'd drop a note here. She doesn't speak English but both of us used Google translate to arrange the session and directions. On the other hand I think failure of comms lead to an 'ok' session for me without much GFE.

Might try Miyuki/Paris (SLG) next.

Last edited by Keima; 10-01-2016 at 11:09 PM.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
brueng17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Liwen couple of weeks ago.

English: limited, but able to communicate
Looks: quite close to pic, milf type
Boobs: not for big boobs lovers, but still nice! nipples became hard after sucking
Massage: good, hard and hitting the right point. massage on her panties only.
HDLY: can be improved
Juagen: ok, again i have experienced better ones
HJ: good, sensual. she let me suck her nipples during the process
Roaming: all over

RTM: maybe, but want to try other girls. Overall is good. Would be excellent if she has proper massage bed.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

http://liltigersden.com/notti/

OKT indicates simple English but obviously not.
I text her in simple English she replied in Chinese.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7852 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002nabe View Post
http://liltigersden.com/notti/

OKT indicates simple English but obviously not.
I text her in simple English she replied in Chinese.
And her advert even stated all races are welcome.
Old 09-01-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
I've an appointment with Miyuki this weekend, looking forward to the session. Her location is convenient for me to go for lunchtime rubba-rubba, so hoping we 'click'
Old 10-01-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13113 / Power: 39
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, please note that Miyuki does not accept Indian customers. Thanks for your understanding
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=13266630
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1