The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Uncled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwert View Post
It seems that in SG it is difficult to retire peacefully. because routines and needs seem to always work. or maybe if have enough to settle in another cheap country. because for employees like me it seems like they have to continue working. and maybe really retire when the body is no longer able to work and live simply
Agree. I been trying to plan for retirement since my 30s but now on my 40s, I still struggling to keep up with inflation. And what's sianz is that now too old to try for emigration to ang moh countries
Old Today, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
qwert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lets talk about retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncled View Post
Agree. I been trying to plan for retirement since my 30s but now on my 40s, I still struggling to keep up with inflation. And what's sianz is that now too old to try for emigration to ang moh countries
everything can't be 100% according to plan bro. For example, during Covid , even though you had prepared savings for the future, you were forced to use the money. And when you returned to normal work after Covid, it was like collecting money from 0 again, so the retirement you had imagined had to be erased. and go back to just living the day without the thought of retirement. 1 day at a time. that's what I do. although still hoping that all the hard work now can allow me to have a good retirement
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1