The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
hi all bros, here to report that my second attempt at scuba diving for PL "ang pai" was a success and i gave my virgin "mall" chiong to her ~

(in order to be as discreet as possible and also to prevent toxic people or white knights from appearing, whatever "ang pai" i am talking about here is whatever your heart & mind interpret it as )

alright here goes;
when i reached, straight away i dive "3 metre" deep, swim one round saw no pearl, xian disappointed. dive to other places for fun.
around after 30mins or so, try again and vola! shell was open!!

"Ang Pai" pearl was in "Ang" today, 26/09 (lol ok bad pun)
pearl was in good condition despite some aging, 7/10
size of pearl-pearl was in "B"reath taking condition as well
ok tired cant think of more bullshit, CBJ - 8/10 (if without C, i confirm game-over here)
piak piak - 9/10 (this is my first time cumming without changing position so i rate it higher, maybe due to the excitement that i am feeling doing it in mall knowing there are sharks outside waiting to eat this pearl as well as fisherman trying to catch this pearl and put it in a lorry)

All in all pretty damn fun, looking forward to explore OT next ~
if got good lorbang in OT, dont mind can pm this whale? TIA!
Thanks for the Creative way of writing, just make my Monday blue away
Old 28-09-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Went at dinner time yesterday, Xiaoqian's door was open. Counter was empty so I peek in, saw her in a red mini dress. There was a guy inside with her, behaving intimately and giggling. They also seems very busy with some packages that she didn't notice me at the door. Never call out to her as I felt awkward since they behaved close, not sure if the guy was a customer or her personal friend, doesn't want to be the third wheel so I left. As I walked away, saw a bro walk into her shop. The guy I saw with her walked out few minutes later and stood at a corner nearby, very obvious he's waiting for her to finish with the bro I saw walked in.

Tour L1. The matured MILF in the shop nearest to AXS really aggressive, held onto my arms and pulled me in as I walk past. Quickly free myself and walk off.
the old milf @ level 1 keep asking me try the wl beside her shop.
Old 28-09-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These ladies will try to tell u that a lot of their customers gives 250 and above to them so that they can brainwash u into giving a higher amt.If u based this on logic, a lady got banged five times a day, do u think she is worth 250 and above.Even Geylang dont charged so much.
Old 28-09-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Reason why I never go shopping around these kind of operations model is like hit and miss. Also no fix price depending on how sore is the FL pussy. I rather go shops with fix rates. Nearest is peace center. Just beside it...

Pardon my ignorance Bro sgpiggybank, isn't Peace Centre predominately filled with apparel, alterations and printing services?

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 28-09-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

There one dog permanent standing directly opposite XQ shop and keep camping wearing in black .. omg
Old 28-09-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Stalker or reporter or ... ?
Should be stalker
Old 28-09-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
RedJohn22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what happened to Jessica at lvl 3? Visited her a couple of times, but lately she hasn't been there. Literally registered here just to ask this haha.

If anyone has her contact, would greatly appreciate if you could pm me!
Old 28-09-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
hi all bros, here to report that my second attempt at scuba diving for PL "ang pai" was a success and i gave my virgin "mall" chiong to her ~

(in order to be as discreet as possible and also to prevent toxic people or white knights from appearing, whatever "ang pai" i am talking about here is whatever your heart & mind interpret it as )

alright here goes;
when i reached, straight away i dive "3 metre" deep, swim one round saw no pearl, xian disappointed. dive to other places for fun.
around after 30mins or so, try again and vola! shell was open!!

"Ang Pai" pearl was in "Ang" today, 26/09 (lol ok bad pun)
pearl was in good condition despite some aging, 7/10
size of pearl-pearl was in "B"reath taking condition as well
ok tired cant think of more bullshit, CBJ - 8/10 (if without C, i confirm game-over here)
piak piak - 9/10 (this is my first time cumming without changing position so i rate it higher, maybe due to the excitement that i am feeling doing it in mall knowing there are sharks outside waiting to eat this pearl as well as fisherman trying to catch this pearl and put it in a lorry)

All in all pretty damn fun, looking forward to explore OT next ~
if got good lorbang in OT, dont mind can pm this whale? TIA!
I thought another sequel for "Pirates of the Carriban" .....
Old 29-09-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Her KC skills good sia so many fall for it.. wake up la pls people.. they dont even care about us they are only here to earn and live a better life.. so many delusional men here in SG
No idea man .. I see the door is lock but the guy really literally stalk there and camp there for so Long lol .. like some dog waiting for owner to be home
Old 29-09-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJohn22 View Post
Anyone knows what happened to Jessica at lvl 3? Visited her a couple of times, but lately she hasn't been there. Literally registered here just to ask this haha.

If anyone has her contact, would greatly appreciate if you could pm me!
She was caught in raid couple of weeks ago. Kenna busted by undercover redhanded. No sound no picture since.....
Old 29-09-2020, 02:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Wtf... which carrot will help the MLs pay for the shop
I admit sometimes I help them out.... but before you call me a carrothead maybe you dun understand their situation.

I have a regular ML in PL that I take out to a hotel every fortnightly for a 2 hr session because I dun like her "shop" in PL. She actually is renting it from the owner and pay daily rental of $70 ($50 + $20 utilities) for it. If she does not turn up for work she still has to pay $50 unless she has given advance notice to the owner and able to get another ML to rent the room..... then she only pay a token $20.
So sometimes when I take her for outcall session..... I will cover her rental for that day unless she oredi had done some customers earlier.... which she will decline my offer to help if she oredi covered the rental.

I dun tink by doing this I should be labelled as a carrothead..... it is being fair to her as she should not be suffering any loss just because I ask her for outcall.
Old 29-09-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1newborn View Post
Hi all bro, just wanna confirm, been out of scene since CB, so paid some time read through, tempted to try xq, read that she’s at lvl3, but later on read that 1 bro said he went xq shop but end up is a dino, not xq. So may I confirm with Bri did xq moved, if yes then may I know which lvl n near where?
XQ is still at same shop...... that baby dino you saw was probably another ML who rented her room during her absence.
Old 29-09-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
I admit sometimes I help them out.... but before you call me a carrothead maybe you dun understand their situation.

I have a regular ML in PL that I take out to a hotel every fortnightly for a 2 hr session because I dun like her "shop" in PL. She actually is renting it from the owner and pay daily rental of $70 ($50 + $20 utilities) for it. If she does not turn up for work she still has to pay $50 unless she has given advance notice to the owner and able to get another ML to rent the room..... then she only pay a token $20.
So sometimes when I take her for outcall session..... I will cover her rental for that day unless she oredi had done some customers earlier.... which she will decline my offer to help if she oredi covered the rental.

I dun tink by doing this I should be labelled as a carrothead..... it is being fair to her as she should not be suffering any loss just because I ask her for outcall.

Bro, nothing against you or what you do.
But what you had described is EXACTLY what a carrothead do!
Old 29-09-2020, 02:47 AM
Samster

So beside covering the rentals when u bring her out for a 2 hrs sessions, how much do u give her for the sessions out?
Old 29-09-2020, 02:52 AM
Samster

Sometimes our feelings get the better of the logic.I used to engage a milf at the hotel for massage.Enjoy her msssage and grew to like her.The massage session turned to fj session after the massage.It can get very obessive as i can have sex with her three times a week but i paid her 150 everytime for a 2 hrs sessions including the one hour massage and the one hour sex.To me i enjoyed it for the 2 hours session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread