The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-10-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Msteroooyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Prius - Lust365

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=prius

Damage: 150/45/1

Shower: teasing and playing
Looks: 9/10 very seductive and pretty, chio bu.
Body: slender and slim, very nice cutting figure.
Boobs: size not big but very nice on her. Soft and sensitive nipple when pinch and lick.
Pussy: juicy juicy
Bbbj: 9.5/10 willing to do deep and fast herself without requesting, good eye contact and also very sloppy. Saliva dripping to my balls.
FJ: 9/10 very sexy in all position gave her best plus that soft moaning made me went insane for her
Old 25-10-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HarmanK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date: Tue, 25-10-2022

Tammy from Empire
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=904272&highlight=

OKT: Bro always been prompt and helpful. Very reliable.

Look: 9/10 Choose her because of good FR but don't have high expectation from the Ad photo. I was so wrong when saw her hiding behind the door. She really pretty with good face feature and beautiful eyes.
I told her she need to change the AD photo, she look more younger and more beautiful.

Body: 9/10 Slim body, flat tummy

Boob: 8/10 Natural B which suit me.

AR: 9/10 Give a preview of BJ in shower. When on bed, she start suck the dick and ball before going down lower. Lift my leg up and give a sensual AR.
She seems enjoy giving AR.

BBBJ & CIM: 9/10 Give long BJ and strong suction. She asked to come on top of her head while she lying and face fuck her. She can take long BJ until CIM.

FJ: 9/10 During painting, she will open her pussy wide for me to lick and taste. No smell and she enjoy it so much. The more you give, the more horny she becomes and keep saying OH MY GOD....Can feel she enjoy sex and keep asking you to CUM.....

Massage: She provide massage with HJ at hometown. Didn't get to try because was too busy chatting and hugging her.

Overall : 9/10 Very Satisfy. The FR by other Bros are legit. Was surprise she didn't get may FR. I'm sure more to come and She is a Gem.

Rtf: Plan to RTF again this week.

Tammy looks better in real person than photo. I request her to take new photo to post here. But to me, the new photo still not as good as the real person.

Old 25-10-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AngTehKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=903052

After some years, I finally went up the mountain to search for love when my girl chose another guy over me last week. I was extremely heartbroken and was really down. Decided to have a quick F to lift my spirits. Found this Mabel and OKT was extremely nice. In this FR, assume that I'm not fussy and just want someone to take my mind off. Sadly, I could not perform well during FJ. I hardly write FRs but promised Mabel I will.

At a glance:
Okt: 10/10 quick, easy, no fuss.
Location: Its not exactly discreet, but easy to get to for foot soldiers. Driving might not be the best option. When I went in, the whole place was busy with contractors and delivery vendors. Upon reaching the right storey, everything was peaceful, quiet, discreet.
Look: 7/10 You need to discount a little. Got some meitu xiu xiu done. Honestly, I did not expect chio bu but at least she's kinda pretty, grows on you.
Frenching: 7/10 Not much, probably only 2-3 short whiles. Maybe I had a sweet in my mouth.
Body/bobbies/butt: 8/10 Voluptuous!!! Some tatts but I dont mind. Everything else about her body is really really nice. Abit of tummy but its normal la. She doesn't allow me to lick her nipples, my fetish leh :'( Oh but she suck and lick mine damn nice.
Painting: -/10 Never happened, my fetish leh :'(
Bbbj: 9/10 FUKKKKING GOOD. WET AND SQUISHY AND DT!!!! But she could not kept up with my thrusting and needed to breathe many times HAHA!
Fj: -/10 sadly, I could not perform. Its not an easy thing to admit but my heart was just too sad.
Cim: 10/10 HOLY MOTHER OF GOD GO TELL YOUR FATHER AND BE GLAD HE DID NOT MEET MABEL.
Gfe: 9/10 English is 50/50 at best, but she tries to hug and sayang me. Very high GFE, makes me feel welcome the moment I stepped in to out.

Btw, if you want to make Mabel happy, please request for massage from her. She is extremely proud of her skills and really keen to practise on you. I would not go as far to say her skills is damn good, but at least her shoulders and back massage is above average. She will be really happy if you enjoy her massage.

I'm not sure why, but I left with my heart feeling heavier than before. Probably cause I disappointed yet another girl.
Take care of your Mabel guys. Someone else is taking care of mine now.
Old 25-10-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
justporfun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Casanova - Yuri

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=904365&highlight=yuri

Honest FR for Yuri as promised to OKT

OKT: as usual efficient and responsive.

Looks: 8 slightly milf and matured lady.
Boobs: 8.5 small but natural.
Body: 8 not those skinny and slim but thick and sexy.
Pussy: trimmed and juicy.
Frenching: never try with her.
Bbbj: 9 long duration and also sloppy. Fast momentum for sucking and stroking. Good effort shown there.
Fj: 9 a nice ride from her first, eager to grind and bounce on my hard rod. Very long never experience such energy given on bed. Genuine moan and scream when i thrust her from behind in doggy style. Both enjoyed the session, surrender myself real quick.
Gfe: comfy level is there, good to chat with.
Old 25-10-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robin612 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jumme (Mansion)

Looks : 8/10 discount from the pic

Body : 8/10 slim, B with big raisins

BBBJ : 8/10

FJ : 9/10 good riding skills

GFE : 8/10 service oriented, but not much GFE

Overall: Good service for this price range
Old 25-10-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Guess from FF
Looks: 7.5/10 late 20s. 20% discount. Foxy OL, thai tan.
Body: 8.5/10 Well maintained, smooth tanned skin. Tight body, small waist.
Boobs: 8/10 small B
Bbbj: 9/10 good suction
French: 8/10 ymmv
Fj: 9/10 accommodative, thrilling lol hardworking
Gfe: 9/10 bar girl in BKK. From northern Thailand but tanned. experienced and chatty. Great service. Solid body OL.
RTF: maybe, prefer syt
Old 25-10-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 13
woaini1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoaini1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

promise to write for Ichigo of OneSiam.

FR - Ichigo

met her on 25/10. session w Ichigo = amazing. first impression, she is very cute. both shots super enjoyable, she also seemed to enjoy too so that is a plus. showered tgt and aft tt she came out to service. lots of kiss and licks on the body before blowing. hardworking, and initiates sex after some time. rode and then switched to missionary. second shot same start, then she said cutely that she like doggy, so started there, switched to the side and then flipped her to missionary. she then rode for awhile before finishing on missionary. it was a blast.

between shots can chit chat. her eng is gd and can understand.

overall v satisfying. v service oriented yet super cute girl w a great body.
Old 25-10-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
balan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightCrawler404 View Post
FR for Riko (Love Affair)

Looks : 9/10 very pretty syt looking girl

Body : 8/10 Tall and toned as advertised no complains

BBBJ : 10/10 Very sloppy insanely good especially her DT skills 👍🏼

FJ : 10/10 eager to please very wild especially when she’s about to c*m. Willing to accommodate multiple positions no issue, top tier service

GFE : 10/10 really feel like your young gf had good chemistry with her

RTF : Definitely!

Overall : one of my best bonks this year definitely a gem. Can’t wait to rtf her 👍🏼
Can French
Old 25-10-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
balan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightCrawler404 View Post
FR for Riko (Love Affair)

Looks : 9/10 very pretty syt looking girl

Body : 8/10 Tall and toned as advertised no complains

BBBJ : 10/10 Very sloppy insanely good especially her DT skills 👍🏼

FJ : 10/10 eager to please very wild especially when she’s about to c*m. Willing to accommodate multiple positions no issue, top tier service

GFE : 10/10 really feel like your young gf had good chemistry with her

RTF : Definitely!

Overall : one of my best bonks this year definitely a gem. Can’t wait to rtf her 👍🏼
Can French?
Old 25-10-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Pacifier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my humble FR.

GentlemenClub24 - KitKat

Location in the east, instructions with pictures is easy to find and also not a lot of people walking around. Clean towel with shared common toilets.

Looks wise, almost same as picture with some filters turned on, still pretty.
Desirable slim body with a little bit of tummy, enhanced firm boobs that are good to hold and squeeze.

Start with some kissing action, move on to receive some BBBJ/DT and ended with her riding on top. Switched over to unload in missionary. Lay in bed and chat a while, tried for 2nd round and ended up with her massaging my back.

Painting: Shaved but I didnt try
English: Little bit but good enough to understand
GFE: Attentive showering with you, cuddle with you in bed
Massage: Basic

She was coughing a little bit, maybe needs some care and rest.

Overall: 7/10
Old 25-10-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 5
Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Very nice ass. Poseidon Sugar.
Old 25-10-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Tgbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nana (The Pimp)

OKT: The gold standard. Fast and responsive.

Location: First day at her new location in the east. Shared unit with small toilet and really not the cleanest of rooms. Relatively discrete entry although drivers will need to park at a nearby mall and walk over.

Looks: Just bear in mind her photos are studio shots and definitely have been touched up to a certain degree. Nana looks a little more matured and much more tanned in person. That said, her looks and personality definitely classify her as a cutie.

Body: Super petite at 149cm. She’s got man-made boobs that are pretty seasoned and great to fondle with a small pert butt to bring up the rear.

BJ: Pretty short, although by her admission the condom smell (i requested for a covered BJ) was quite off-putting. To compensate, she spent a good amount of time below my dick and even went to my perineum after licking my balls squeaky clean. A few minutes of gentle coaxing and teasing later, I could feel her tongue lashing at my anus (off-menu items are always the best). It was quite brief but i definitely felt I could have gotten away with more if i pushed for it a little harder. YMMV

FJ: Hot as hell. Managed to get her to wear her thong during fucking and it was truly a sight to see. Using 1 hand to pull aside her thong and the other hand to grab her arms behind her back while simultaneously pumping into her butt in doggy was super satisfying. In fact it was so satisfying i pretty much didn’t bother to change positions and just alternated between doing her in doggy and making out to recover some stamina in between.

GFE: She mentioned she works in nightlight back in Pattaya (KTV hostess/gogo-dancer) and obviously is a pro when it comes to flirting. Might take a bit of effort to warm up to at the start but well worth the effort put in considering her willingness to provide pleasure.

RTF: High playability with this one. I honestly think there’s nothing she wouldn’t do for the right price. Will return to confirm my theory haha.
Old 25-10-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
ImpregEvac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImpregEvac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR FOR ALYN A1Group 🏝🏄‍♂️

OKT : 10/10 responds very fast and accommodating to my timing despite last minute booking haha.

Face : 9/10, She looks 90% like her photos, did not feel catfished and she was wearing some light makeup. Felt natural like hooking up with gf. Her skin is very milky and white which I like.

Body : Nice and skinny with a nice ass and nice boobs. Not sure of size but boobs felt natural and decently big. Body match the photo/video 100%.

BBBJ : 9/10, This one she very enthusiastic. She ask me whether she can “smoke it” then she start licking and teasing the tip. Felt like I was going to cum already within the first 5 min (and I rarely can cum from bj) but she tease and a top right before I cum which really built up the tension in my balls, by the time she cap me to fj I was aching to fuck her already.

FJ : 9/10, she really knows how to tease and the sex didn’t feel commercial at all. After she suck for a while and tease, she climb on top of me and slowly rub her inner thighs on my cock. Then she cap me and slowly ride me. She got a few interesting position she like to ride in that really clenches my cock, I have to say it’s the first time a girl ride me like that, and then from cowgirl she switch to reverse cowgirl, shaking her ass in my face, and riding me until I want to bust alr. Then she swap over and let me fuck her in missionary, I cannot tahan already and I shot deep inside. Second shot I went for doggy and she really know how to angle herself so that her pussy gripping ur cock. She has this soft cute moan that remind me of my ex gf, wasn’t those very fake animated moan.

GFE: 9/10, Her English not super fluent, but she can communicate well enough that I didn’t have any issue. She started off quite shy but quickly warm up while washing me at the start. Talk about her life abit in between, won’t share what she say for privacy la, but defo felt like a hookup with gf. She felt like a sweet gf that got a secret wild side.

RTF : Definitely. Gonna try to book her again before she leave SG

Overall : 9/10, Never watch time, sweet innocent gf vibe, good convo in between shots, and you really need to try her cowgirl, is an experience on its own.
Old 25-10-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Jasonice is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for one Siam Chole
OKT : very good fast and respond
Looks : 8/10 her face and name match
Body : 10/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 10/10
GFE : 8/10
RTF : yes but may try other girl as well

Overall it’s a 9/10
Old 25-10-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
Punpipi69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesWoon View Post
Post still there leh. Your intention is questionable. post FR after girl left but put stable name big big in your post.
Aiyo... i edited my post already. Still finding ways to delete the post. I'm still new here rarely post anything much. Appreciate can pm to teach me how to delete lol.

And again, not trying to put any stable down. i saw other people comment to post girl's name and the stable. If info not clear, why care to post.
And also yes, mistake is girl has left- so info not clear, now trying to delete.

Just trying to be helpful- cheers bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1