The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: The Dream Reaper

Chapter 4

I was flying, the air felt fresh and the view was spectacular, I wanted to stay up here forever. The feeling of freedom was incredible. Then Abby came into my dream, telling me to come back. I awoke to find Abby lying next to me, as she too started to awaken, and kiss me, as I held her tight. This was my second day in her realm, and I was so happy to be able to wake up next to such a gorgeous woman.

”You are getting very good at this,” said Abby. "It’s incredible, I feel like I’m there, but I know I’m asleep. I know your people take this for granted, but for me it’s like being hooked up to some sort of AR machine,” I said, feeling quite exhilarated. ”AR…machine? What’s that?” ”Oh, artificial reality, it makes you believe you’re somewhere you’re not, a bit like our dreams,” I replied. ”You need to practice some more, so close your eyes and breathe deeply, but slowly,” she said. I breathed deeply, and before long I was back in my dream state, and there waiting for me was Abby. She was giving me pointers on how to achieve the things I’ve seen her do, like stopping someone from ejaculating, which always woke you up for real. She also told me that it was possible to cum without waking up, but that it was extremely hard.

”Why is that so hard to do?” I asked. "Because the emotion is so intense, you tend to feel it running down your leg. In your mind it feels like you’ve done something naughty, triggering a wake up signal,” she replied. ”So what are you going to show me now?” I enquired. ”I think I’ll let you entertain me for a change and see what you come up with,” she said, wearing a smile.

The next thing she knew was that there were three naked Paul’s, all standing around her, with erect cocks. I’d wanted to try this the first day, but I also wanted to make sure I could do it right. There were suddenly three pairs of hands reaching for her body, all of one mind, to undress this gorgeous woman, and take her. We removed her dress, and then her panties and started to kiss her entire body. Our hands were trying to cover all of her erogenous zones, and finding her to be very responsive.

She was kissing us all in turn, holding two cocks at a time. Then she got to her knees and started to suck their cocks, I went behind wanting to fuck her while at the same time I could watch her giving head. Her pussy was wet as I placed my hand between her legs, and then I got into position, and entered her. She moaned with her mouth full, and I knew this was turning her on, as I delved deeper into her pussy. Her cries of pleasure were the driving force for my thrusting to pick up the pace, I wanted to cum before the others, because I wanted to try and stay in the dream without waking up.

My thrusts began to get more urgent, as she shouted out that she was coming, and when I could feel myself about to explode, I kept thinking about keeping within the dream. My cock started to jerk, and I could feel my seed about to enter her pussy. When it came I imagined it was easy to stay, and would not stir from my sleep. I exploded taking my cock out to see if I could do it, I pulled on it making another stream of my seed hit her back, and then another, still I hadn’t woken up. I looked down to find my alter egos were also coming, their seed covering her face. She took one in her mouth as he shot his load, while the other was sloppy and came all over her hair. My cock jerked wildly, and my next jet of cum spewed out of the end, and then suddenly I was awake and feeling extremely damp. However, I’d lasted quite a while before waking up, which meant I was getting better…I turned to see Abby starting to wake. ”That was very nice,” she said, sitting up, “I was surprised you’d mastered that one so well.”

Just then, there was a knock on the front door, which Abby answered. It turned out to be a neighbour, bringing an invite for a dream party, which was being held later that night. ”What’s a dream party?” I asked. ”You can only go in your dream, and not in your physical form,” replied Abbey. That sounded like fun, so we spent the rest of the day practising, and then got ready for bed. ”Do we have to dress in this dream party?” I said. ”Yes, you have to behave like this is real, but you will know that it isn’t, I think they’re inviting us to welcome you into our community,” she replied.

Soon we were asleep and finding ourselves outside the house, we’d been invited too. We entered to find the party in full swing, with people dancing and drinking, and generally having a good time. It was completely normal; in that nobody was doing anything outrageous, people were dressed respectfully, and looked exactly as they would if you met them while awake. Then the host of this little shindig approached us. ”Hello Abby, this must be Paul?” she said, offering her hand. After the introductions, we were told to mingle and enjoy ourselves. I couldn’t help feeling uncomfortable, as all the people there were total strangers to me. Then I recognised a face, it was The Dream Reaper, and he came over to say hello. ”Are you settling in all right young man?” he asked. ”Yes, I just don’t know anybody here, except for you and Abby,” I replied. ”Well, let me give you a tip, this is how they all believe you would act in reality, but if you want to liven up the party, they will all join in,” he said, pointing around the room. ”So, I could in theory turn this into an orgy, and they would all be happy with that?” I said, hoping that the answer was yes.

”Yes, but let me tell you a bit about these people, they’re sex mad, and I mean that literally, what ever you do here tonight governs how they perceive you in the future,” he replied. Armed with that information, I thanked The Dream Reaper and went over to join Abby, who was now talking to several of her closest friends. Two of them were just as lovely as Abby, which I couldn’t help noticing.

"Paul, this is Contessa, Gabe, and floay,” said Abby, pointing to one after the other. I decided to waste no time in my experimentation, and looked straight at Contessa’s breasts. ”You have a very nice pair of breasts,” I said, wondering what kind of reaction I would get. She suddenly removed her clothing in an instant, revealing a full-bodied and gorgeous pair of breasts. ”Thank you,” she said, holding her bust up for all to see. They really didn’t have any hang-ups here about the human body in fact it was turning out to be the opposite. If anything, they would flaunt their bodies at a drop of a hat. I then decided to make everyone else naked, which I might add livened up the party no end.

The house was now full of naked young men and women, all of which were still dancing drinking and mingling as if nothing had happened. I bent down to whisper in Abby’s ear; she looked up saying yes please. I then placed my hands onto Contessa’s breasts, feeling how nice they were to touch. She then kissed me, making me want to kiss back, and soon we were in a passionate embrace, and falling to the floor.

A crowd gathered around to watch, while some of the others started to pair up and copy us. Then I felt a mouth around my cock, looking down I saw it was Abby, who had no intention of being left out. I was at that moment, sucking an erect nipple, which Contessa loved. With both of us on our sides and Abby sucking my cock, I got Contessa to move up, so that I could put my tongue into her pussy. Then suddenly someone decided to join in, and started to lick Abby’s pussy. It was as if we were making a train, all joining up on the floor licking and sucking each other’s genitals. Before long, there were 30 or more people all writhing on the floor.

This went on for some time, until I decided, I wanted to cum and when I did, they all did, it sounded like multiple orgasms were being echoed throughout the house. Of course, I woke up on the bed, quickly cleaned myself up and then got back as soon as I had gone to sleep. They applauded my sexual showstopper, all of them wanted to talk to me at once, and that’s how the night wore on. By the time we left I’d made a lot of friends, and been accepted into their community with open arms. ”Did you enjoy that?” asked Abby. ”I did, that sort of thing just couldn’t happen in my world, I would have gotten arrested,” I said, laughing.

We got back home in an instant and woke up. Sitting on the bed, we talked about our plans and what we were going to do tomorrow. Having been asleep most of the night, Abby taught me a few more tricks.
Old 13-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ClassicAhSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Dream Reaper

Very good story bro!!
Old 13-12-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chapter 5

Abby woke me up with her mouth around my cock in the real world, which was making me extremely hard. I pulled the covers back that she’d slipped down to watch her perform, her little head bobbing up and down. I loved this way of being awoken, and lay there moaning with pleasure, her mouth engulfing my member with ease. Then her hand started to fondle my balls, making me jerk, a feeling of contentment passing over me as my seed blasted out the end of my cock. She sucked me dry, before coming back up the covers to give me a hug.

‌”Morning,” she said. ”Good morning lover,” I replied, “what’s on the agenda today?” ”The Dream Reaper, wants to see everyone, apparently there’s some danger on the way,” she said, suddenly getting serious. After getting something to eat, we ventured out to find the village buzzing with activity. We arrived at the Dream Reapers home to find a large crowd gathering around the front door. Then…the Reaper himself appeared putting his hands up to stop the commotion that was going on.

‌"Our neighbours have challenged us to a contest, if we win, we get their lands and govern their people, if we lose they get the same, so I have called you here to vote,” he said.

‌The crowd was once again talking amongst themselves, when the Reaper interrupted them once more. "I feel the best way to do this, would be for all of you to vote on a piece of paper, and then hand them over to me, I will then tally the yes votes with the no votes and give you the result tomorrow,” he said, going back into his house.

‌I turned to Abby. ”What’s this contest about?” I asked. ”It’s a sex contest, we choose three representatives from our village, and they do the same, then we have to come up with the best sex dream we can,” Abby replied. ”Can anyone enter?” ”No, we have to hold our own competition to pick the best three, it’s really a lot of fun,” she said, happy to be involved. ”I thought you said…there was danger!” I replied. ”Well there is, we’re in danger of losing, and being governed by someone we don’t like,” said Abby.

‌We walked home talking about the dream contest, which both of us intended to enter. In this world the dream was almost a real event, in that you could participate just as you would in the real world, only here you could dream up just about any scenario. Once we got home, we set about making our vote, which Abby returned and then we decided to sit and think of how best to impress the judges for our own little contest. Soon, we both had ideas and were looking forward to implementing them.

‌The next day we found the vote had gone in favour of our participation in this little endeavour. Then we were informed how the contest would be run here in our own village, starting from that day, you could visit whoever you liked in your dream. The Dream Reaper would monitor these dreams, and then he would decide who gave the best performance, and the ten best would eventually be whittled down to just three. The three of course would then go on to challenge the neighbouring village, but that would probably not be for a week or two.

‌That night was going to be special for everyone. Abby and I had to discuss whether or not to do something together, or go our separate ways. In the end, we decided to do our own thing, giving both of us a better chance of thinking up something good. I already knew where I was going as I started to fall asleep, I had been shown how to get back to my own world, and I intended to visit a certain Miss Tania who was my old next-door neighbour. I had to check first that she was asleep and as luck would have it, she was. Then I had to place a suggestion into her mind that all was well, and she would be having a very nice sleep. Once this was done, I entered her dream.

‌I found it involved sex, which was a surprise to me, because Miss Tania always came across as someone that was prim and proper, and not in the least bit active in the sex department. She had a lovely bust, one that I’d always admired from afar, and her figure belied her age, in fact, she looked like she was in her 30's as opposed to her 40's.

‌So there I was watching her dominate this weasel of a Guy, thinking how could such a lovely creature, want to dream up such a stupid looking male specimen. I made him disappear, and then I put her at ease by telling her the doctor would see her next. Suddenly she was fully dressed and entering the doctor’s office, believing that she had now entered another dream. I sat behind the desk as she entered. ”Hello, Miss Tania, please lie on the couch, and I will join you shortly,” I said, loving every moment of this.

‌She took her jacket off and placed it over the chair, revealing a white blouse and a skirt, and then she lay on the couch as ordered. I walked over, and for a while played it seriously. ”Now, I’m going to check you over for any lumps, so please don’t move,” I said, going into my act. I slowly started to unfasten her blouse buttons, allowing each side to slip down revealing her large breasts as they heaved under her bra. I then told her to undo her bra, which she did, and then I removed it, placing it on the chair with her jacket. Her breasts were as magnificent as I thought they would be, full and rounded with cute nipples. I placed my hands onto her breasts, pressing gently, and moving around to cover them both, and her nipples became erect. That told me she was enjoying this dream. I then unzipped her skirt, and pulled it off. To my surprise, she wasn’t wearing any panties, but then I knew you could subconsciously participate in your dreams if the thought was strong enough. Her neatly shaved pubic hairs were a delight to behold, as I opened her legs to insert a dildo that I imagined into my hand.

‌She of course could not see this, and would assume it was a medical instrument. I pushed it in eliciting a delighted moan from her lips. Then rhythmically started to fuck her with it, she in turn started to writhe on the couch, her juices flowing freely as I stimulated her clitoris with my other hand. Once she had cum, I made the dildo disappear, and then told her to place her legs in the stirrup’s that had just appeared. She didn’t bat an eyelid, but just raised her legs placing them wide open on each stirrup, her pussy opened slightly as I got down and started to lick her clitoris. Again, she started to moan, her sweet nectar running onto my tongue, I licked and sucked her clitoris vigorously, making her cum once again. Then I told her to get ready for a new medical procedure, by bending over the couch. She did this without question; I placed my hands on either side of her inner thigh, gently forcing her legs apart. Then dropped my trousers, and directed my now hardened cock into her pussy, she squealed as my cock drove in.

‌I informed her, this would show how well her juices were performing, which she accepted by opening her legs a little wider. My cock plunged ever on, making her cry out in ecstasy, her moans of pleasure the driving force that was all I needed. By the time she’d climaxed again, I turned her around to place one leg up onto the couch, and then bending slightly I re-entered her pussy. Holding her breasts, I carried on with my onslaught, the feelings were unbelievably real for me, and as I’d experienced what she was going through, real for her too. This position was a nice one. I could not only watch my own cock but I could also fondle her breasts at the same time, making it all a real turn on. Then the moment I had been looking forward too started to arrive, I was about to cum, but I’d practices this part endlessly and hoped that I had it down by now. It exploded, and I took it out, coming over her pussy and thighs, and then again shooting up over her stomach.

‌Still I hadn’t woken, another jet shot out making me moan, but I never lost concentration, even managing to cum a forth time. She reached down rubbing the cream into her body and then tasting it, I came again, thinking no that’s overkill. I was still there; I’d mastered one of the hardest things to accomplish in the Dream State. Looking at her cum covered body, I decided to continue, telling her that she should clean my cock up in case of infection. She got down to her knees, and started to give me a blowjob. I enabled her to take it all, just by imagining she could, my entire cock was going down her throat, her moaning again starting to turn me on. She was starting to slurp her tongue around my cock, which gave me an idea. I imagined her tongue was twice its length. Suddenly her tongue was wrapping itself around my cock, and giving me sensations I’d never felt before. It didn’t take long before I started to feel myself coming once more. I quickly got her tongue back to how it should be, and then started to cum. My first stream filled up her mouth, and she swallowed it all, and then my second and third spurts landed on her face. She licked it up as best she could, and then stood up, saying your cock is now clean of any infection. I fucked her once more, wanting to leave her coming when she awoke, and then left.

‌I awoke on my own bed; with cum running down my thigh, well I thought, at least I can go as long as I want now, without having it spoilt by ejaculating. I turned my head to find Abby was still in her dream, so I decided to leave her alone. I cleaned myself up, and then decided to have a sleep. I wondered how I had done in the Dream Reaper’s eyes, and then got a little tired and thought that will have to wait until tomorrow.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BlueHeadTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 14-12-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Chapter 6

I’d just finished telling Paul about the rules of the contest, and we decided to go our own ways. The idea being, that one of us would stand a better chance if we weren’t being judged together. The next village had given us a challenge, one that would mean losing the right to govern ourselves if we lost, but the reverse if we won. We first had to select three representatives, which would go on to challenge theirs. So in order to choose fairly, we were to hold our own contest, in an effort to pick the three worthiest contestants. Tonight was to be the start of that contest, so we lay in bed getting mentally prepared for what we had to do.

My people have always had the ability to enter another’s dream and even interact within the dream. The Dream Reaper would be monitoring all the dreams that night and would choose the best ten the next day. I fell asleep knowing what I intended to do, I had visited Paul’s world on a number of occasions, and found many good candidates for being my soul mate. However, I had settled on Paul and did not regret it, but as I said there were others, I could have chosen. I went to one of them, first checking to make sure he was asleep, when I found he was, I placed a hypnotic suggestion into his mind, which made him believe that he was safe and sound, and that no one would bother him. I entered his dream.

He was dreaming of something called money I quickly realised it was to do with greed. Then I made him aware of my presence; I wore a really short skirt that was just below the line of my bottom. I didn’t have any panties on, so when I bent over to pick a flower, he got an eyeful. My top was as tight as I could get it with a cleavage that was clearly visible. I walked past him, noting that he hadn’t taken his eyes off me the whole time. Being small, but well put together, I elicited certain reactions from the people I did this too. They would usually try to talk to me, or they would just ogle, this one ogled.

I decided to change the scene, wanting more scope for my imagination, so in the blink of an eye, we were in a library. He was looking for the books on a certain shelf, while I climbed a ladder that was next to him, reaching for a higher shelf, but not in the least bit interested in books. I still wore the same clothes, and caught him looking up; I heard his book fall to the floor. I squealed softly, getting a response from him. ”Are you alright?” he said. ”I’ve climbed up here, but am afraid of coming down,” I lied. ”Here, let me help,” he said, reaching for my butt. I backed down slowly, knowing full well that he could see my pussy, and then I felt his warm hands gently touch the cheeks on either side. It was, the slowest descent in history, as his hands pushed my skirt up slightly.

By the time my ass was near his face, he was mesmerised. Then I felt his tongue on my pussy; I grabbed the ladder, allowing him to pleasure me. He started unzipping the skirt and allowing it to fall to the floor, and then using both hands he gently pulled my pussy lips apart, and started to lick and suck in earnest. My grip on the ladder was very tight, as he found my clitoris with his tongue, pushing it back and forth, sending delightful little shivers through my body. Then he inserted a finger at the same time, making me squeal once more, only this time with pleasure. I started to cum, concentrating on not waking up and spoiling the event. With my orgasm producing the love juices that were now, being lapped up by my dream partner.

He stopped there, helping me all the way down, and then started to kiss me, while placing his hand up my top. I couldn’t wait I allowed the top to disappear, revealing a large bust, which he started to fondle, whilst still kissing me as he unzipped his trousers. I put my hands down to help him off with his pants, and then got down onto my knees to take his cock into my mouth. He moaned out loud, which told me that he was enjoying this, I was taking it all down my throat, which in real life I couldn’t do. I think I was a little too good, for he started to cum, making me swallow before I was ready, but I managed to take it all.

Then he picked me up, and asked me to stand on the first rung of the ladder, which I did. He then guided his cock into my wet pussy, and started to pound away, I was thrusting my butt out, feeling every single inch that passed my lips. He had a nice size cock, with a big bell end, that you could really feel whenever he came out. He really started to go fast at that point, making me once again grip the ladder really tightly. My orgasms were coming back to back by now, and I thought this man had some staying power. In fact, by the time he did cum, I’d lost count of how many times I had. I could feel his juices running out of me as he pulled his cock out, and thought he came a little too much. Then I remembered that some people could affect their own dreams, if they truly believed they were capable of something in real life.

I got off the ladder, my hands tingling from the grip I’d maintained through out. I turned around, and jumped onto him, placing my hands around his neck and guiding his cock back in. I then gave him the strength to hold me in this position, leaving him feeling like he was doing all the work. His cock remained hard, as he picked me up and put me down, sliding his cock in and out with each movement. I kissed him, forcing my tongue into his mouth, he reciprocated and our tongues intertwined. His treatment of my pussy never slowed down, as this extremely nice position was being held. I even managed to go up and down myself, getting the fullest penetration possible. I was coming all too soon, but knew that his imagination would carry me through to several more orgasms, before this encounter was over. I was right he made me cum numerous times before coming himself. When I felt him coming, I got off and placed it inside my mouth, wanting him to enjoy his last ejaculation before he woke up. Once again his cum was on the large side, as he filled my mouth, and then took it out to cum on my face. I then decided to wake up, knowing that as soon as my influence was gone he would wake up with wet sheets.

I woke up on my own bed, my pussy still feeling damp to the touch and looked over to see Paul was still asleep, and decided not to bother him, just in case he was still in his dream. I started to close my eyes wondering how the Dream Reaper rated my dream.
Old 14-12-2016, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HogRider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 14-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

Chapter 7

We all stood outside the Dream Reapers home, talking about the contest. Abby was telling me all about her dream. I was just about to tell her mine, when the Reaper appeared at his front door. ”I have now picked the top ten dreamers, for last night’s little contest,” he said, pinning the results to his door. We all crowded around, looking for our names on the sheet of paper, wondering if we’d made it into the top ten. We heard someone calling out the ten winners, and both Abby and I had made it through to the second round. ”The ten finalists have the rest of the day in which to dream, I will choose the best three in the morning,” said the Dream Reaper, before going back into his home.

Being quite pleased with ourselves, we walked home discussing our plans for the nights little adventure. Once again, we decided to go our own ways, and spent the rest of the day talking and thinking about what we would do. Once we started to feel tired, we retired to bed, wishing each other good luck. I’d decided on whom to visit long before I fell asleep, there was a certain young Lady who lived a block or two away from my old apartment. She was in her final year at college, and used to tease all the Guys that I knew. Of course, first I had to check if she was sleeping, and once I found she was, I entered her dream. I found my self in a classroom, and she was sitting near the front, with her long legs and short skirt clearly visible. ’Why, should she be dreaming of this scene?’ I thought, as I watched her positioning her legs in such a way, that the teacher should be getting quite a view. Then looking into her eyes, I realised she had a crush on him, this gave me an idea. I was suddenly the teacher. Being able to control any part of the dream, this was easy. I also created the sound of the school bell, which signaled the end of the lesson.

Her dream included her schoolmates, so I had to clear the room somehow, and although I could just imagine them away, it felt more realistic this way. As they all started to get their things together, I asked that Mary stay behind. Once everyone else had left, I asked her to tell me where she bought her skirt. ”Oh, do you like it?” she said, pulling the hem up slightly to make me feel the material. I touched the cloth, and then placed it down, deliberately touching her thigh very gently. ”Yes, it’s a nice skirt,” I said, playing into her dream, “but I like your panties much more.” She lifted her skirt again, showing me her white panties. "Would you like to touch them?” she said, clearly loving this attention. I reached down, rubbing my hand over them, just above her womanhood; she sighed, pushing her hips forward slightly. Then she ran her hand over the front of my trousers, pretending to feel the material as her fingers brushed my now hardened cock. ”Your trousers are nice as well,” she said, keeping her hand there, longer than she need too.

By now, these games were getting me hot, so I decided to take it to the next stage. ”Sit on my desk, I want to check your panties out,” I said, cutting to the chase. This seemed to fit in her dream, for she jumped up onto the desk smiling. I opened her legs slightly, and then I pulled her skirt up revealing her panties once more. I could just see a wet patch, which told me she was enjoying this dream. I placed a hand on the hem of the material, running my fingers along until I touched her pussy with the back of my hand. Her legs seemed to open a little further and as yet, I hadn’t felt any pubic hairs. I decided to go for gold and in one swift movement, I removed them. She sat there with her legs opened, and revealing a shaved pussy. I touched her inner lips with one finger, eliciting a gasp from her mouth, and then I pushed a finger into her sweet pussy, making her put her arms back on the desk and thrusting her hips forward. ”Take your top off,” I said, going deeper with my finger. She sat up. Unfastening the buttons on her blouse, she then discarded it. Her bra barely holding the breasts that heaved below, she then unclipped it from the front, making each side suddenly spring open, freeing her bust. She had gorgeous breasts, which jiggled about as she got her hands back behind her.

I then leaned forward, and started to lick her pussy. Her legs were now as wide as she could get them, and her hips were moving up and down slightly in an effort to meet my tongue. The sight of this little minx, sitting totally naked on the desk, was enough to make any man hard, but my boner was begging to be released. I stood up, and started to undo my trousers, she watched as they fell to the floor, revealing my large cock. I had forgone the inclusion of underwear, as my cock was bursting to get into her tight little pussy. Holding her legs, and pulling her to the edge of the desk, I placed my cock at the entrance to my goal. She felt the hardness touch the outer wall and licked her lips in anticipation of my entry. I pushed; feeling the give as my cock started to slide in, her back arched as my cock travelled all the way.

Then I started to rock back and forth slowly, making her start to moan out loud. ”Oh, fuck me hard, please,” she begged. I started to go faster, my cock going as far as it could in this position. ”Ah...yes...faster?” she muttered. I pulled her legs up a bit more, and thrust in and out as fast as I could her screams of more, filling the room. I could feel her juices, as if this was really happening, the belief of the event sometimes feeling more intense than the real thing. ”I’m coming, oh...yes...don’t stop,” she shouted.I had no intention of doing so, as her climax reached its peek. I then reached for her left breast, and started to pinch her nipple, her first orgasm making her nipples erect. Then grabbing her hands I pulled her off the desk, and turned her around, she knew exactly what I wanted.

After spreading her legs, she leaned over the desk. ”Fuck me again,” she said, with urgency in her voice. I re-entered her pussy, and started to pound away yet again, her breasts drooping slightly as they rocked back and forth. This had always been my favourite position, mainly because you could get more penetration, but partly because you could see the nice rounded ass in front of you. I opened her cheeks with both hands, in an effort to get that little bit deeper, and her screams of pleasure started up again. ”Oh, yes, you’re so big,” she said, gripping the other side of the desk. I looked down to watch, as my cock kept disappearing into her pussy, the feel of her tight cunt whenever I entered getting me worked up. Then I could feel the imminent sign of ejaculation, as my cock started to throb.

Having practised at not waking, whenever I came, I was ready as the first stream of cum shot out the end. She must have felt it, for she turned around, getting down on her knees to take the second load in her mouth. It hit the back of her throat as she engulfed my length, then a third load came making me almost lose concentration. My seed started to seep out the corners of her mouth, as she tried to swallow as much as she could. I stopped coming after the forth time, not wanting to spoil it, cum was running down her chin, as she continued to suck my cock dry. I picked her up running fingers over her chin, in order to clean her up a bit. She suddenly grabbed hold of my hand and sucked my fingers dry. I decided to leave the dream at that point, knowing that she would wake up, just as I would with a damp patch between our legs.

I cleaned myself up, and then decided to just sleep, as Abby was still in her dream-link, I once again wondered how the Dream Reaper rated my dream.
Old 14-12-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Walexi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 14-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
Labesab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 14-12-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Chapter 8

I was very excited, when I learnt that both Paul and I had gotten through to the top ten finalists. We were trying to get 3 people from our own village to go on, to challenge our neighbouring village, for the right to govern them both. As this involved dream linking with unsuspecting people, the Dream Reaper, who then had the task of picking the best, had monitored us. He would also be choosing the three finalists, from tonight’s fun and games.

Paul had given me a couple of ideas, one of which I thought sounded like fun, so after talking about it, for the best part of the day, we retired to bed. Once asleep, I returned to Paul’s home world, and located someone who I would like to interact with. I found someone very easily, and entered his dream. He was dreaming of winning a race, so I changed it into a gym scene, Paul had told me it would be a good place to go. Having never heard of a gym, I first had to make the subject, think of one, and then we were in. He found himself lifting weights with me watching. I was wearing my usual short skirt, really short, and a tight top, urging him to lift more. I wasn’t wearing any panties, so when I stood slightly behind his head, he could see everything. I told him he was very strong, as he stared upward not paying attention to the weights in the slightest.

Then I strolled over to where there were two rings attached to two ropes, being small built I couldn’t quite reach them. "Can you help me reach these rings?” I said, pointing up. He placed the weights back down, and after standing up he came over, he grabbed my waist from behind and lifted me up. I gripped the rings, my butt hanging at just his head height, I then planted a suggestion into his mind; he placed both hands between my thighs from around the front and opened my legs. He then started to lick and suck my pussy, making me grip the rings harder. My legs were over his shoulders at this point, so he wouldn’t have needed to exert much effort in the real world for this, as they were taking most of my weight. He licked furiously, as I continued to hold onto the rings, my juices starting to flow onto his tongue. He kept pushing my clitoris in, swiping it with the tip of his tongue. This was driving me crazy; I could feel my climax already starting to build. Then I spotted a piece of equipment that looked ideal for sex, it looked like a ladder, but a very wide one, and it was sticking out from the wall.

Changing the scene, I stood with my legs open gripping hold of these bars, but bending down slightly. He got the message and guided his cock to the entrance, I started to be pushed forward and then he was in me, making me gasp at the suddenness of it. Then slowly at first, he started to slide it in and out, picking up speed. Before long, his body was pushing me forward with each new thrust. My first orgasm started to build and he was going at it like an animal, which made me wonder if he got any, in the real world. When I started to cum, he seemed to go faster, as if he was about to let go and sure enough he came. He pumped it into me, but continued to thrust his cock in and out. I came again feeling the juices running down my leg.

Then he stopped, and picked me up across his arms, and carried me to another piece of equipment. This time it was a large flat sheet which was held up with springs, I read the words on the side, ‘trampoline.’ He placed me on top, and then climbed on himself, after which, he lay on top and re-entered me.

At first, I couldn’t see the attraction for this piece of equipment, until he started to speed up. Suddenly he got into a rhythm that had me bouncing down, while he stayed up, leaving his cock to greet my pussy whenever I came back up again. His arms were doing most of the work, making the trampoline move up and down. As the motion got quicker I really started to like the sensations it was giving me, and already I felt like I was going to cum again. Only this time he beat me to it, coming inside me, I felt the first burst, as he was on the downward thrust at the time.

Then I started to climax, my juices intermingling with his, making me feel very wet. He pulled out after that, rolling off as the springing motion starting to subside, I turned over and started to suck his cock. He was soon hard again, though in real life I doubted he could have done it so quickly. I’d learnt while dream linking that some people believed they could accomplish things, which in the real world they could not. This tended to transfer itself into the Dream State, which worked out pretty well most of the time.

I then climbed on top of him, placing his cock at the entrance, I sat down, and then copied what he had done, only instead of arms I used knees, I started to bounce him up and down. I had to sit forward a little to achieve the same results, but it worked perfectly. He loved this position, as his cock started to punish my pussy once again. Then I had an idea, I imagined the rings over my head, but within arms reach, and then gripping hold of them, I pulled myself up a little, working the trampoline with my feet, or rather the insides of my feet. The penetration felt a lot better, as he continued to bounce up and down, my juices were really flowing again, reminding me to thank Paul for his idea of a gym.

This time we came together, and I quickly left soon after, knowing that his sheets would be soaked when he awoke in the real world. I awoke in my own land, with Paul fast asleep next to me, thinking ‘I can’t wait to hear the results tomorrow.’
Old 14-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

Chapter 9

We heard someone shouting outside, that the Dream Reaper had posted the results on his front door. Abby and I couldn’t wait to see if either one of us had been chosen as we walked to the Reaper’s home. By the time we got there, a large crowd had gathered, and then someone started to read the results out loud.

”The winners are, Jade, Conrad and Paul,” he said. ”Yes, you did it Paul,” shouted Abby clearly excited for me. ”But you didn’t,” I said, feeling bad for her. ”That’s all right, I’m probably not the right candidate anyway,” she replied, smiling. ”That’s not true,” said a voice from behind us. We turned to find the Dream Reaper; he’d sneaked out the back, knowing that there was always some disgruntled person, who didn’t agree with the result. ”You would, in point of fact have been my fourth choice, but as I could only pick three, I had to go with who I felt was the best,” he explained. Abby kissed his cheek, thanking him for being so sweet. "What’s going to happen now?” I asked. ”Now we wait for our rivals result, and then the real contest will begin,” he replied, winking at Abbey.

We spent most of that day celebrating the result with the other finalists, so by the time we got home we were both tired. Abby suggested that I practice dream linking some more, as the result of the other village would be here tomorrow. When I did fall asleep I headed back to my own world, for knowing how the people behaved made it feel more comfortable somehow. Once there I decided to look for a perfect stranger, not knowing what to expect would make it that little bit more interesting. I first tried several homes where I used to live, but finding no one of note, I decided to try the local college for girls. There was an abundant amount of nice looking women here, so I chose one and entered her dream.

She was dreaming about her dog Sheba, while studying a book, probably revision, which told me she had some anxieties about her exams. I decided to turn this to her favourites by changing the scene and making her feel more at ease. We were now in the Deans office; I was the dean, while she sat on the opposite side of the table. She accepted this part of her dream without question, and asked why I wished to see her. ”I want to congratulate you on passing all your exams, and before you leave this college, I would like to give you something special,” I said, making it up as I went along.

I’d imagined her in a short skirt and cotton socks, with a tight top that showed her cleavage, I then asked her to join me round my side of the desk, so that I might measure her, for the degree giving ceremony coming up shortly. I explained that she would be receiving a gown that had to be just right, she accepted this without question yet again, and then stood next to me. A tape measure appeared in my hand, so I bent down holding the end near her feet then slowly came up, running my hand along her leg. When I reached the top of her thigh, I looked up to find she had her eyes closed. I then lightly brushed her mound through her panties. She let out a sigh, and then I asked her to remove her panties, because they were getting in the way. She removed them without question, and then stood back up; I put the tape right up to her sweet pussy. She gasped as my fingers touched her womanhood, giving the fact away that she was starting to get very aroused by all this.

I then unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor, and continued as if nothing had happened up to her breasts. ”Do you wear a padded bra?” I asked, knowing full well that she didn’t. ”No, sir I don’t,” she replied. ”Oh, come now my dear, you can be honest with me,” I said. ”I don’t sir honest, look I’ll show you,” she replied, taking her top off.

She wore no bra, as her breasts bobbed about, from the sudden lack of tightness around them. I placed the tape over her nipples, taking in her now complete nudity, and then asked her to sit on my desk. She did this, and I stood between her legs opening them wider. I suddenly decided enough was enough, and knelt down between her legs and started to lick her open pussy lips. She moaned softly, placing her hands behind her and leaning back, I decided to make my tongue longer, and started to pleasure her with it. She started to cry out, that she’d never felt anything so wonderful. My tongue was going deeper with each thrust, so I decided to make it a little thicker too. ”Please, I,” she paused, “please, I’m going to cum,” she finished, pushing her hips forward. I plunged in harder and faster with my tongue, her writhing about just turning me on even more. ”Oh...God...I’m coming, yes...yes...Yes, don’t stop, please don’t stop,” she screamed. I could taste her cum juice, as it ran onto my tongue, her frenzied movements making me aware that she was having the best orgasm of her life, even if she was asleep. Once I was sure she’d finished her first orgasm, I made my tongue normal once more, and then stood up and removed my trousers. When she reopened her eyes after coming down from her last experience, she saw my hardened cock, mere inches away from her pussy.

”Fuck me please, fuck me hard,” she urged, getting to the edge of the desk. I placed my cock at the entrance and then pushed forward she gasped at the size of the cock now entering her already moist pussy, and that was a real turn on for me. ”Fucking hell, you’re so big, my God…fuck me faster...faster,” she pleaded. I started to go as fast as possible, her juices positively pouring out of her pussy, as the onslaught continued. She had her hands behind her on the desk, so with a bit of leverage she pushed her hips up to meet my thrusts. Her screams of sheer delight filling the room, I started to feel the first signs of ejaculation, as she once again shouted that she was going to cum. Then we both came, mine mixing with her own. I couldn’t believe how large my first burst was. I threw my head back, with sheer pleasure, and then once again, as I continued to pound her climaxing pussy. She pushed her hips up to meet me one more time, and then collapsed onto the desk, a look of euphoria passing over her face.

I pulled my cock out slowly, making her squeal as the end popped out, her nipples looked rock hard as she lay totally exhausted on the desk. I bent down pushing her erect clitoris with my tongue, making her squeal once again, her legs closing in a sign that she couldn’t take anymore. I stopped there, knowing that she had thoroughly enjoyed that dream, and also knowing that she would wake feeling great.Next thing I know is I’m waking up myself, my sheets soaked with my own cum juices, but thinking it was worth it. I looked over to find Abby fast asleep, so I decided to join her, by going to sleep myself.
Old 14-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

Chapter 10

I leaned over to kiss Abby on the cheek, as she started to wake up, her eyes opened and she started to smile. ”Morning,” she said, sitting up. ”Good morning, did you sleep well?” I asked, cuddling up to her cute little body. ”Yes, very well,” she replied, holding me tighter. We started to talk, about the upcoming contest, and I wondered how it would all end, and then we heard the village bell being sounded. I’d been told that the bell was only heard when, either there was an emergency, or we had visitors from outside the village. As we were expecting the 3 other contestants, from our neighbouring village, we rightly assumed that they had arrived.

For when we’d gotten dressed, and left the house, we found them being greeted by the whole village. I couldn’t help admire their sportsmanship, as they greeted these people, for anyone of them might be responsible for changing how our village was governed. Only one person could win this contest, with no such thing as second or third. Pretty soon, they had been greeted by just about everyone, and then they introduced them selves. ”My name is Sandra, these are my companions Felix and Ronnie,” said a very pretty woman, pointing to her fellow contestants.

At that point, The Dream Reaper appeared on the scene, and the crowd of people made a gap in order that he might get through. ”I would like to declare this contest officially started, all the dreams from the finalists will be monitored, and fed back to who-ever wishes to watch,” he said, surprising me. ”He can project his thoughts into other people’s minds?” I said, not quite believing it. ”Yes, he is one of the best Dream Reapers alive today, that is why the contest is being held in our village, because nobody disputes it,” answered Abby. ”How long do we have to accomplish our dream links?” I asked. ”As long as it takes, there are no set rules to when you do it, except that you are expected to achieve your dream link within a week,” she said, “but a week is plenty of time,” she added.

We spent the day talking and getting to know our rivals, although by the end of the day we considered them friends. When we did all go our separate ways, I decided I would allow the Dream Reaper to show me the first effort before I dreamt mine. By the time we got to bed, we were very tired so went straight to sleep.

I started to have a dream of my own, and then it was suddenly changed, I was witnessing the first dream link. Felix’s Dream Link…Felix was on his way to his dream link; he too had discovered the pleasures of my world for the scene was easily recognisable. His dream started in a boarding school for young Ladies, as he looked for just the right person to dream link with. Pretty soon he’d found what he was looking for, a young woman who turned out to be the principal of this boarding school. He entered her dream, to find she was dreaming of lying in the sun on her stomach, trying to tan her body.

Felix didn’t waste any time; he changed the scene, he was standing in the hall of the boarding school completely naked. She was locking up for the night, when she heard him crying. She was now dressed in a see through, and very short nightgown, with frilly knickers and no bra. She asked him what he was doing there, to which he replied, that he was lost, she seemed to accept this explanation, for she put her arms around him to comfort him. She took him to her bedroom, where upon he commented on how attractive she was. She blushed, laying him down, and then noticed that his cock had grown, her nipples became erect as she watched his cock grow further. His imagination was making it grow to 12" in length before it stopped.

She reached out with one hand grasping hold of this monster, and then placed the other between her legs. Pulling her frilly knickers to one side, she inserted a finger into her pussy, while the other hand started to slide up and down his shaft. You could see she didn’t believe what she was holding, but started to moan with pleasure. Felix had now stopped his little lost boy routine, and reached out his hand to take over from her own. His fingers probing her womanhood, while watching her handle his cock. She hadn’t taken her eyes off of his enormous member when she bent down to lick his bell end. His hand no longer touching her pussy, he reached for her breasts through the nightgown. She slipped it over her head, her breasts bobbing up and down slightly, as she returned to licking this dream come true.

She tried to take it down her throat, but it was too large, so she contented herself with just half of it. He watched her mouth as it slid down his shaft, and then slid back just to repeat the procedure all over again. His hands were now massaging her breasts, tweaking her nipples between two fingers, and getting a reaction from her full mouth. Holding his cum back, he continued to enjoy this assault on his cock, his expressions of joy clearly indicating how much he was enjoying this encounter. Suddenly he decided to cum, as his large cock started to jerk in her mouth. She knew what was coming, for she used her hand to pump him dry, as the first gush of salty cream emptied into her mouth. It ran out the sides, as she continued to pump and suck, trying as hard as she could to swallow it all. He came again, his face showing the pleasure he was receiving, and as he came for the last time in her mouth, she was allowing it to run onto her tongue, the initial burst slowing down to a trickle.

She continued to clean him up, determined to keep him hard, and then standing she removed her frilly knickers, and climbed onto the bed, straddling his cock. Reaching around with one hand, she guided it into her very wet pussy, and feeling the end in just the right place she started to sit down. His cock bending slightly, until it only had one choice but to enter. She gasped as it started to go in working it slowly at first for fear that he might hurt her. Then when she was comfortable, she began to work it in a little faster, until she was sure it was completely in.

Her breasts jumped up and down, as her buttocks started to slap his upper thigh, making him moan. His cock was now going all the way, as she placed her hands onto his chest for better balance. He started to fondle her breasts again, getting turned on by the movements they were performing before his eyes. Then she started to scream, her orgasms making her go faster, as the juices from her pussy started to run down to his scrotum.

He too started to cum; their cries of pleasure echoing throughout the room, as both of them came in unison. She started to slow down, clearly exhausted from the effort she had exerted and his cock still buried in her cum drenched pussy. He stopped there, his dream coming to an end, and then I woke up, and found Abby had also awoken, I turned to ask her for an opinion.

”That was pretty good, don’t you think?” I said. ”Not bad, but you can beat him,” she replied, nudging my arm. I smiled, thinking about how much fun this dream linking really was, and then lying back down, we returned to sleep.
Old 14-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Chapter 11

Abby and I were discussing Felix's dream, as were most of the village. It had been quite good. Jade was there - she had enjoyed it too, and said that she would be dream linking tonight herself, so we knew who would be next. ”Do you know where you’re going yet, Jade?” asked Abby. ”I do, but I’m not going to tell, I want it to be a surprise,” she replied. We talked for sometime and then the Dream Reaper interrupted us; he wanted to see me privately. I excused myself, and then followed him to his home, when we got there; I was surprised to find he already had some guests. ”So this is Paul?” said the oldest looking one, amongst the three that stood when we entered. ”Hello, yes that’s me, and you are?” I said, holding my hand out. ”My associates and I are from the council of elders, we have legitimate reasons for enquiring, as to your right to be involved in this contest,” he said, solemnly. I didn’t know what to say, I hadn’t thought my presence was a difficulty, or even heard anybody saying there were any objections. ”Because I wasn’t born here you mean?” I guessed. "That would be one of our concerns.” Just then, the Dream Reaper interrupted. ”If I may, you all know that anyone of our people have a right to pick a soul mate of their choosing, and in accordance with that right, I allowed Paul here to cross over, once he had undergone a dream quest,” he said, authoritatively. ”His right to be here is not in question, just his right to participate in this contest,” was the reply. ”Let us be clear about all this, we feel Paul might not be up to dream linking, in the best possible tradition, and that, he unintentionally could be a disadvantage to the people of this village,” said the only woman there. "If that is your main concern, then I think I have a solution,” replied the Reaper.

He went on to say that if Paul could prove himself a worthy dream linker, would they be satisfied with allowing him to continue. They all agreed, and then the Dream Reaper turned to me, asking if I wouldn’t mind being tested. ”I don’t mind, if that what it takes,” I said, feeling confident. The Dream Reaper asked me to lie down which I did, and then with just a couple of words from him I was asleep. He later told me that all he had to do to make me sleep was place a suggestion in my mind that I felt very tired. I decided my dream link should feel erotic, because I needed to impress these people, first of course I needed to find someone who was also asleep. I had also decided that my world would be the best place to go, simply because I needed to show I wasn’t restricted to their world.

I found what I was looking for pretty quickly; I’d gone to a college dorm, knowing that there would be someone asleep. I knew that some of these girls studied all night, especially if they were not due for any lectures the next day. Sure enough, I found one, she was a delightful looking young woman, 18 maybe 19 years of age.

I entered her dream, to find she was dreaming of being a doctor, I liked this sort of scenario; in fact I’d recently had a dream link along the same lines. Only, in that dream I had pretended to be the doctor. I watched for a while as she proceeded to go from one bed to another, miraculously curing her patients. She obviously felt that she could make a difference in the real world, and that was being played out in her dream. I changed the scene slightly, as she suddenly became my student; I was asking her some questions on the human body. ”I am going to ask you several questions, by demonstrating on our own bodies,” I said, starting to unbutton her long white gown. I removed her uniform, revealing just bra and panties, and then asking her to remove her bra I stood and watched. She unclipped it from behind allowing it fall to the floor, her breasts standing erect and firm. ”Now, what part of the breast is this?” I said, reaching out to touch the under side of her left breast. Her nipples became erect as my hand lifted the weight of her tit; her lips opened slightly as a sigh could be heard escaping them. ”That is where the Areola is located,” she said, as I let it go. ”What about this?” I said, gently rubbing her nipple. ”A nipple,” she said, looking down and pushing her breast forward slightly. I then put my hand down her panties, making her jump a little. ”What area is this?” I said. ”Labium-Majora otherwise known as the Vulva,” she said, pushing her hips onto my hand.

Then I removed my trousers, with my cock standing proud and erect, I took her hand placing it on the end of my dick. "What part of a man’s penis is this?” I asked, starting to rock back and forth in her hand. ”A large bell end,” she said, not using the technical term, but staring down, fascinated at my cock rubbing her hand. She suddenly got down on her knees and engulfed my cock, slurping the end around her tongue before letting it go down her throat. I watched as my cock disappeared, and then slowly reappeared, the feelings making me as hard as I was going to get. She then started to rub it with her hand at the same time, in affect jerking me off at the same time as giving me a blowjob.

Her breasts swinging slightly as she started to speed up, I bent over in order to cup her breasts with my hands. Her moans of enjoyment making me want to cum, but I held the feelings off, wanting to demonstrate that I could control these emotions. Grabbing hold of her arms gently, I pulled her to her feet, and then proceeded to remove her panties. Once this was done I turned her around bending her over the couch, and then with one hand holding my cock I guided it to the entrance of her pussy.

She must have been enjoying this dream, for she was very wet, as my cock was sliding in with ease. She gripped the opposite side of the couch moaning with the pleasure she was receiving, as I began to thrust my hips faster. Her moans became cries of joy, as this onslaught continued. I wanted to cum at this stage, knowing that I was able to avoid waking up, and hoping that I would prove to the elders I was more than worthy of being part of my villagers contest.

I started to cum; the first load being spent deep inside her pussy, and then pulling my cock out I came over her buttocks and then her back. She turned around taking the next load in her mouth, I think at that stage I started to show off, for I came 3++ times, before thinking that maybe I’d better stop. Her face was covered in my salty cream, as she ran her fingers over her tongue, collecting it all up.

The Dream Reaper must have thought I’d done enough, for the next thing I knew I was waking up. I looked around the room, and found they were all waking up, which confirmed to me that they had witnessed everything. ”Well Paul, I think I speak for everyone here when I say, you have proved yourself worthy of dream linking,” said the oldest one there. Looking at the others and seeing their affirmative nods of approval, I thanked them for allowing me the opportunity to demonstrate, and then begging their leave I returned to Abby.

I told Abby what had happened, and how I’d had to prove myself, and then we joined the others for drinks, looking forward to Jade’s dream link.
Old 14-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Chapter 12

Jade had informed us that she was going to dream link next, so as we lay in bed preparing to sleep, we knew who we would be watching. I suddenly became aware of Jade heading towards her dream link the Dream Reaper was making this possible, by transmitting her dream through all those that wished to see it. She soon found the person she was looking for, and thankfully, he was asleep, so after entering his dream she found he was dreaming of eating chocolate. She changed the scene, making herself appear clothed in a short dress, that when looked at in a certain light could be seen through. Her long legs looked very sexy as a light breeze caught the hem of her dress, pushing it up slightly. He held a camera, telling her to pose for him, and she gave him a seductive look. Then she started to get into various positions, each one more suggestive than the last. Her breasts heaved beneath the thin material that the dress was made of.

He moved over to her side, placing his hands onto her hair, and then flicked it back in an effort to make it look wilder. He then unbuttoned the first of three buttons that were on the front of her dress. Her cleavage became more apparent, as she once again held several positions. Then unfastening the remaining buttons, Jade pulled her dress up and over her head, revealing a bust that was both large and rounded.

The camera started to click away, a bulge appearing inside his trousers, as he attempted to get her from all angles. She teased him by pulling her panties down slightly, just above her pubic hairline. His camera now working overtime to get as many photos as possible, and then the action really started as Jade pulled her panties off. She then sat down and opened her legs, before inserting a finger slowly into her pussy. He was kneeling, getting a close up of her cunt, as his camera continued to snap away. His cock was throbbing as she moved her finger in and around her pussy, tempting him to get a little closer.

She placed a hand onto her breast pulling it up in order to lick her nipple, but not quite being able too. He got closer, not believing what he was seeing, and then she reached out rubbing his erect cock through his trousers. He closed his eyes, moaning with the pleasure her hand was giving his hardened cock. Then looking down he witnessed her unzipping his trousers and pulling out his erect penis, he clicked away on his camera, getting close ups of her handling his cock.

Placing his camera onto the floor, he stood up and started to remove his clothes, first his shirt and then his trousers, followed closely by his underwear. He stood in front of Jade, his cock throbbing for her attention, which he soon received as she placed her mouth over the end of his large dick. Her hand came up to cradle his scrotum, which made him jump slightly, as her tongue started to lick his bell end. His face giving away what he was feeling as she started to go further. He looked down to see his entire cock vanish inside her mouth, and then feeling the back of her throat.

She began to work it faster, gently squeezing his balls at the same time and then feeling his imminent cum starting to make his cock jerk. She sucked it hard, as his cum spurted into her mouth with such a force, that some it shot back off her tongue and onto his cock. He came again a second later, moaning out loud with the sheer bliss he was feeling. Jade cleaned him up swallowing all his seed, and then making sure he stayed hard, she sucked his member a little longer. Once she was sure he would remain hard, she stood up and turned around, and then bent over.

He positioned his cock at her entrance and then pushed it in. Her squeal of pleasure made him smile as he started to pump her pussy with deep strokes. He held both sides of her butt, using it as leverage, as he pummeled her dripping wet cunt, going faster and faster. With her cries of joy encouraging him on, he soon felt he was about to cum another load. When he did she could feel it running out and down her leg, and then he came again, and carried on. She too started to cum, her knees feeling weak as the climax began, but his firm grip on her buttocks prevented her from falling.

Once he’d finished coming, she turned around pulling him down to the floor, and then once on his back she squatted over his still hard cock, and guided it back to the gates of heaven. His cock entered easily as her moist pussy lips started to part, and then she started to ride him, her knees taking most of the strain as her buttocks rose and then fell, taking all of his cock into her pussy. She placed her hands onto his chest for balance, and then went to work, going just as fast as he had done, in order that she would feel every last inch of his magnificent cock. He had his eyes closed as she did all the work, the feel of her pussy surrounding his cock a delight to experience. You could tell he wasn’t going to last long, for he suddenly grabbed her ass, in an effort to help her lift off his cock just that little bit more.

Then she started to moan out louder clearly experiencing a climax, as he too started to cum yet again. They both came together, his sperm shooting into her pussy and mixing with her own juices and then she started to slow down, liking how it felt to feel his length deep inside her. Once they stopped, the dream came to an end, and both Abby and I woke up.

”I think that was better than Felix’s,” commented Abby, as we both became fully awake. ”I personally didn’t think there was anything in it, but I did enjoy it,” I replied. We talked a while longer, wondering how the rest of the village would judge it, and then we went back to sleep, knowing that someone else would be entertaining us tomorrow.
Old 14-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Interesting concept and story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1