The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

From my experience...ICA and Immigration in Airport all are nothing but rubbish..!!!

Even you have all the neccessary documents, ROM, Embassy's Approval of Entry, declaration of expenses on your spouse or GF,your own particulars, to prove that she is not working.. If they wan reject, they just reject..no reason given...if asked again..one standard answer..( Confidential ) Can check with ICA , but after you went there, the officer tell you, they dont know, Officer at Checkpoint did not say.
In the Checkpoint office, still will have officer come into the room and ask the girls, " Hey , do you know that if you wan to enter Sg , you must pay some charges..? do you have money with you..? " What the fuck..!!! The best part is..before this quetion was asked. One of the female officer already told the girls to answer NO when being ask that question.. Till now, i never know about wat charges to be paid to enter SG..
Sg guy wan to get foreigner wife instead of local, i believe partial reason is that, maintanence is much lower...no matter how u compare...even if u take care a F.W n family together..is cheaper than taking care ONE LOCAL WIFE without her family...
Some guys being not well to do..also chose F.W..but when you guys apply to M.O.M or ICA, they wan your minimum income ...if not to their expectation..your application will be unsuccessful..and you cant bring in your GF n ROM in SG...their logic, if you cant earn enough, your wife will go work..and tat is illegally...They are very contricditing to themseleves..

Just sharing my views...tats all.... u may like or not like..
Happy Sunday....

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-12-2011, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
From my experience...ICA and Immigration in Airport all are nothing but rubbish..!!!

Even you have all the neccessary documents, ROM, Embassy's Approval of Entry, declaration of expenses on your spouse or GF,your own particulars, to prove that she is not working.. If they wan reject, they just reject..no reason given...if asked again..one standard answer..( Confidential ) Can check with ICA , but after you went there, the officer tell you, they dont know, Officer at Checkpoint did not say.
In the Checkpoint office, still will have officer come into the room and ask the girls, " Hey , do you know that if you wan to enter Sg , you must pay some charges..? do you have money with you..? " What the fuck..!!! The best part is..before this quetion was asked. One of the female officer already told the girls to answer NO when being ask that question.. Till now, i never know about wat charges to be paid to enter SG..
Sg guy wan to get foreigner wife instead of local, i believe partial reason is that, maintanence is much lower...no matter how u compare...even if u take care a F.W n family together..is cheaper than taking care ONE LOCAL WIFE without her family...
Some guys being not well to do..also chose F.W..but when you guys apply to M.O.M or ICA, they wan your minimum income ...if not to their expectation..your application will be unsuccessful..and you cant bring in your GF n ROM in SG...their logic, if you cant earn enough, your wife will go work..and tat is illegally...They are very contricditing to themseleves..

Happy Sunday....
Agree.

Last time, they still allow ROM, but now they are tightening the screws on even allowing the FB to come in for ROM because of many bogus marriages. Perhaps some gals that were caught working carry the ltsvp as well. So they wanna play GOD and even reject the FB from coming in for ROM.
Old 25-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
Sootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thats sillypore mah.. this scare that also scare. got bonus act a nice show for everyone. when action came they act stupid.. really dogs of singapore
Old 25-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
BowBow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At the end of the day, everyone just wanna to cover their own backside. They rather send someone to neverland rather than they to carry a black pot...
Old 26-12-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

Sootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ya. as usual..
Old 26-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

Happy Sunday....
From what i know, those ICA Officers stationed in Airport cannot except documentation... so when system indicate that she need to report to Office due to Cat A B C or D, they are only allowed to issue sufficient number of days for you to go to HQ ICA to submit documentation and had her stay extended. Supposed to ROM.. my gal came here to ROM.. was given 4 days to go ICA and submit documentation. Luckily i was there in the airport with her or else she will be deported again. To the ICA, if you are here for a social visit, anything more than 3 times will be considered on a case-to-case basis.. so beware of this point for those who wants your ba xa to come...
Old 26-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

its hard to say. depends on how "hardworking" are they too.
Old 27-12-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
.. so beware of this point for those who wants your ba xa to come...
Please help to differentiate between BX and GF ...

People already confuse .. Don't confuse more

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 27-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
FirstEleven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good infor! thanks for sharing
Old 27-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
Luckily i was there in the airport with her or else she will be deported again. To the ICA, if you are here for a social visit, anything more than 3 times will be considered on a case-to-case basis.. so beware of this point for those who wants your ba xa to come...
Bro, tats why i said - Immigration at Airport are bullshit also..other cases, they will ask, who is here to pick you, who is your bf, where u stay since you no hotel booking... Im actually there too..same as you.. i even call and talk to the office in charge who rejected her entry...He still talk very YA-YA..saying..cannot means cannot..no point ask n say so much..
i even told him..im her fiance and picking her up and she staying my house, all her expenses i sponsoring..we have date for ROM also..if you dont believe , come n see my I.C and in fact my gf also have my copy of I.C..Nbz..he said..im not intrested..what you have..i say cannot means cannot...i asked again..whats the reason..?? u reject sure got reason mah..Same as usual..Script answer from Gov sector.. " Confidential "
He dont even give us the min days to submit to ICA ...like what u got...
All i can say...Nothing but rubbish..Double standard..Contricdicting...

P.s - Gf cannot come in...means find temp. love holes to ease my bro's loneliness...

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
P.s - Gf cannot come in...means find temp. love holes to ease my bro's loneliness...
SO whats your current situation now ?

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 27-12-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
SO whats your current situation now ?
Had one from OP loh..i did a FR on that...but this one also left liao..hai na ko..
still searching for new..maybe for time being..go eat SOM TUM...hehehe..

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, tats why i said - Immigration at Airport are bullshit also..other cases, they will ask, who is here to pick you, who is your bf, where u stay since you no hotel booking... Im actually there too..same as you.. i even call and talk to the office in charge who rejected her entry...He still talk very YA-YA..saying..cannot means cannot..no point ask n say so much..
i even told him..im her fiance and picking her up and she staying my house, all her expenses i sponsoring..we have date for ROM also..if you dont believe , come n see my I.C and in fact my gf also have my copy of I.C..Nbz..he said..im not intrested..what you have..i say cannot means cannot...i asked again..whats the reason..?? u reject sure got reason mah..Same as usual..Script answer from Gov sector.. " Confidential "
He dont even give us the min days to submit to ICA ...like what u got...
All i can say...Nothing but rubbish..Double standard..Contricdicting...

1) Is she on the ban list in the first place?
2) Did she come in way before the ROM date, or specifically for SD and solemnisation, but still rejected?
3) Did you apply for entry visa for her before she comes in?
Old 28-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
1) Is she on the ban list in the first place?
2) Did she come in way before the ROM date, or specifically for SD and solemnisation, but still rejected?
3) Did you apply for entry visa for her before she comes in?
1) she has clean record in Cheebyepore...
2)is 2 n haf months before the actual date, we need time to prepare stuff mah..tio boh..? 2and half months already not enough time liao...
3)i went ICA before and checked..the CB officer tell me no need any application of any visa or pass..just enter as tourists..and if she has any valid documents, just show to the immigration at the airport will do.. but when she reached...BINGO..deported..said must apply from ICA for entry...KNN...now u understand what i mean about them being, rubbish, double standard and contridicting..???

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

As i said i went to ICA the next days to see the officer in the private room. the mdm in her early 50s...said they cannot let her in until 2 weeks before the actual date of ROM...i ask her..where is this rule written..?? in websites or any flyers..???? she no..but is one of their rules...
Then i ask her..do you think 2 weeks is enough for you to prepare your ROM..? She keep queit for a while..then i asked her..Mdm, your son or daughter married..she said yes...then i asked, how long they took to prepare ..?? They keep quiet..then she went off, back with another mdm in her 50s too... i striaght away asked..what is the main reason she got deported..A to A..??? at least i can reticfied the problem... She said..we dont know the reason...only the immigration tat side know...but the immigration say is confidential and they cant say..and if i wan to know can ask ICA..and ICA will know... ???????? Then i asked i came before and do i need to apply for any special pass anot for my gf, one officer say no need.. and now immigration say need to apply ...wat is this..she say..yes..need to apply..then why the double stanndard..??? All she say is ask me too write in appeal...but no garantee can... then i ask...since u said can enter 2 weeks before.. now she got deported..now how..? still can anot..? she said not 100% can.. say simi lan jiao right..!!!they dont even know what they are talking n replying to us...
They always claimed they have 101 rules to apply..but all these 101 rules are unwritten n unknown to public..then how we know wat to do n how to do..every thing they say ....but when one say do like this..the other say ...ooi..u never do this ...so cannot...KNN

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1