The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
Steady... cheap cheap place...

and thank you

Will be in on 19-20 Oct. Anyone up for a drink?
There are better hotels around that area than the mentioned.... April, Flipper new wing and others.

19-20 as in BKK or Pattaya?
Old 15-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There are better hotels around that area than the mentioned.... April, Flipper new wing and others.

19-20 in Pattaya. 21-22 in BKK.

I dunno much about hotels. Checked agoda and anyhow book.
Old 15-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
19-20 in Pattaya. 21-22 in BKK.

I dunno much about hotels. Checked agoda and anyhow book.
Oh, no fate... 19-20 I should be in BKK while 21-22 not in BKK
Old 15-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Best one is Page 10 for 1620 Baht.

Tim
Old 18-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels View Post
Best one is Page 10 for 1620 Baht.

Tim
Best is subjective......
Old 21-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys,

since i am in the internet cafe in some ulu soi in pattaya now with 20 mins left since logging in...

I shall brieftly write my summarised FR for my first week in Patts since arriving in 15 oct.

Checked in Pattaya secrets hotel smoothly on 15 oct, so pleased that it was less than 2 mins walk away from Walking Street....

In my six days until now, went to so many agg bars in WS during my hopping sessions daily, however baccara, happy, peppermint, supergirls , superbaby, heaven above and all the atas agg bars was nono for me as i sticked to my cheap charlie style, the desire for draft beers only lol...

Downing at least 5 mugs of draft beers on a daily basis can really take a toll on ur physical health for six days....

Of the less popular and less atas agg bars i visited, i enjoyed my time in tiger agg bar in WS as the quality of girls was good, new living dolls was not bad too, spankys was fine but the barfine was steep, Babydolls without a doubt is always good, but the quality of girls has dipped of late lol... Sweethearts agg bar was nice too, ang moh boss veri friendly, girls likewise friendly.....

Of my least preferred agg bars, angelwitch was quite dissapointing, girls was hot but they are really goin 'thru the motion' looking at their attitude.... Mandarin agg bar was terrible, Alcatraz had exotic girls but expect high LT rates and stucked up chicks...

Shark agg bar(the one next to supergirls i think), the ladyboy mamasan was really pushy with his girls and lady drinks... the mamasan even carress me in the process , touching my groin OMG..... i freaked out , finished my draft beer and hit the exit door.

X-zone as always , nice and friendly girls but not the fair fair puyings, my fav agg bar as my regular chicks is always there wif me. however to avoid the poision of KC trap, time for me to avoid x-zone lol...

Also made a trip to Soi LK Metro to check out the agg bar scene there, A new agg bar atas one(showgirls) just opened barely 2 weeks, Russian style with dancers showing their moves thru transparent windows , veri hot girls in there and veri big club like bacarra(2nd floor concept)...

I also went to champagne, girls not bad but not hospitable, Office agg bar too, same case girls not bad but not friendly, Went to mash agg bar, finally being a milf lover, i took a 30 yr old milf ah lian, had a great LT at 2000 bht lol...

Unfortunately , during my first week here, din see or bonk any nice SYTs cos of my unwillingness to pay the 4000bht LT fee tt baccarra and the super grp agg bars stipulated of now.....

Lastly, a shoutout to the friendly Ad guy and his buddy from SBF who met me on sat nite for a chionging nite out, Hope u guys enjoy urselves in saphan kwai as of now in BKK, hope to see u guys soon in sg later as i enjoyed the company of you guys.... Cheers!!!!

Time for me to relax abit in hotel room and hit the agg bars on a quiet sunday nite later on which i loved, less Competition !!!! Friday and Sat nites was quite lousy looking at the standard of the girls.... so long... guys , Cheers as i embarked on an interesting second week in Patts!

Regards
Marc
Old 22-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Hi mackewell, thanks for the very informative report.

I haven't been to Pattaya in over 3 years and am trying to get an idea of current prices.

Are the gogo barfines still around 600b-800b? Are the long time prices still 2500b-3000b for most bars?

What about the beer bars, are the LT rates still 1000b-1500b?

Any information would be much appreciated.
Old 22-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Good concise FR Bro Marc. Since u have been downing large volumes of draft beer allow me to blanjah u my fav AGG hopping drink - Samgsom soda! Reading your FR makes me want to book a ticket, pack my bags and go this weekend! Also havn't been to Patts for 3 years now

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghafarbaba View Post
Hi mackewell, thanks for the very informative report.

I haven't been to Pattaya in over 3 years and am trying to get an idea of current prices.

Are the gogo barfines still around 600b-800b? Are the long time prices still 2500b-3000b for most bars?

What about the beer bars, are the LT rates still 1000b-1500b?

Any information would be much appreciated.
Agogo BF is 600/800/1000/1500, LT is 2000-4000.

BB/FL LT is 1000-1500, not much changes, except some BB bf are 350, WS most still 500 bf.

Will be there in a few days, but not excited as before. My 1st night should be WS club/disco crawl
Old 22-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Hi guys,

since i am in the internet cafe in some ulu soi in pattaya now with 20 mins left since logging in...

I shall brieftly write my summarised FR for my first week in Patts since arriving in 15 oct.

Checked in Pattaya secrets hotel smoothly on 15 oct, so pleased that it was less than 2 mins walk away from Walking Street....

In my six days until now, went to so many agg bars in WS during my hopping sessions daily, however baccara, happy, peppermint, supergirls , superbaby, heaven above and all the atas agg bars was nono for me as i sticked to my cheap charlie style, the desire for draft beers only lol...

Downing at least 5 mugs of draft beers on a daily basis can really take a toll on ur physical health for six days....
Time for me to relax abit in hotel room and hit the agg bars on a quiet sunday nite later on which i loved, less Competition !!!! Friday and Sat nites was quite lousy looking at the standard of the girls.... so long... guys , Cheers as i embarked on an interesting second week in Patts!

Regards
Marc
Very nice FR. I never had draft beer there even though its cheaper. Maybe I try next time so can keep extra cash fro more BG
Old 23-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi guys,

Regards
Marc
Baccara my fav... Almost there everyday w/o fail during my last trip in pattaya.

Did you go and check out discos insomnia and hollywood, etc?
Old 23-10-2012, 02:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 0
hillsborough96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhillsborough96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Regards
Marc
How much did you pay for Pattaya Secrets?
How is the wifi reception and are they GF?
Old 23-10-2012, 06:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
chlim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hii,

Does anyone know where I can find and book MILF in pattaya?

the same system that they hv in hatyai where you can book
SYT or MILF for a night.

I often see angmo booking thai girl with them, where do they find all
these thai girl for booking?

Thanks all bros for advise.

Cheers
Old 23-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi guys,

Of the less popular and less atas agg bars i visited, i enjoyed my time in tiger agg bar in WS as the quality of girls was good, new living dolls was not bad too, spankys was fine but the barfine was steep, Babydolls without a doubt is always good, but the quality of girls has dipped of late lol... Sweethearts agg bar was nice too, ang moh boss veri friendly, girls likewise friendly.....

Of my least preferred agg bars, angelwitch was quite dissapointing, girls was hot but they are really goin 'thru the motion' looking at their attitude.... Mandarin agg bar was terrible, Alcatraz had exotic girls but expect high LT rates and stucked up chicks...

Shark agg bar(the one next to supergirls i think), the ladyboy mamasan was really pushy with his girls and lady drinks... the mamasan even carress me in the process , touching my groin OMG..... i freaked out , finished my draft beer and hit the exit door.

X-zone as always , nice and friendly girls but not the fair fair puyings, my fav agg bar as my regular chicks is always there wif me. however to avoid the poision of KC trap, time for me to avoid x-zone lol...

Also made a trip to Soi LK Metro to check out the agg bar scene there, A new agg bar atas one(showgirls) just opened barely 2 weeks, Russian style with dancers showing their moves thru transparent windows , veri hot girls in there and veri big club like bacarra(2nd floor concept)...

I also went to champagne, girls not bad but not hospitable, Office agg bar too, same case girls not bad but not friendly, Went to mash agg bar, finally being a milf lover, i took a 30 yr old milf ah lian, had a great LT at 2000 bht lol...

Unfortunately , during my first week here, din see or bonk any nice SYTs cos of my unwillingness to pay the 4000bht LT fee tt baccarra and the super grp agg bars stipulated of now.....

Lastly, a shoutout to the friendly Ad guy and his buddy from SBF who met me on sat nite for a chionging nite out, Hope u guys enjoy urselves in saphan kwai as of now in BKK, hope to see u guys soon in sg later as i enjoyed the company of you guys.... Cheers!!!!

Regards
Marc
It was a pleasure meeting with you... It really was. Nice to be able to chat openly without fear of being sued

Just to summarize a couple of things bro mack mentioned... Yes, Lt prices have gone up to 4k in the big bars but imho, its more of a deterrent than a norm, ie the girls dun want to do LT nowadays, hence they set a price to scare you off.

The super and peppermint groups had the prettier girls but if your intention is to pay a reasonable price for LT, just stay away totally.

Im surprised bro mack said tiger was good because it almost singlehandedly fked our night. They have a pay upfront policy for the girls. I thought x zone was pretty good with good service. Babydolls din hv the quality when we went down, and neither did dollhouse nor fahrenheit. Angelwitch seemed to hv cute chicks but u look at them and u know u not gonna hv a good time.

In my 2 days in patts, i only had 1 girl, and she was one of those standing outside the door door. My personal opinion is that patts is not worth the 1.5hrs from bkk. Its become the new bkk with slightly lower quality girls imho.
Old 23-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
In my 2 days in patts, i only had 1 girl, and she was one of those standing outside the door door. My personal opinion is that patts is not worth the 1.5hrs from bkk. Its become the new bkk with slightly lower quality girls imho.
Different ppl different opinions.... I will choose to go Pattaya more than BKK. Price is more reasonable n gers are more friendly. In term of quality, Pattaya dun lose out. The best part is you can walk from Soi 1 till WS, if this u still cannot find your dream ger, u can go over to LK and nearby area.

Let the rest of Thailand lovers to convert u into Pattaya monger.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1