The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-11-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post
Today report to BL,wa pian,80% r Bangla hanging around there,somemore hold hand and walk.
Me fast in and out to check WL available or not cos want to try those cat 50 whom I have not patronise yet.Basket,they walk slowly like walking at garden,and just stand in front of the WL room and stare.
I give up...walk to H16,they block the front part of this house too...I have to bash thru to go inner part of the house,some more bash thru n get to R17.Along the way can hear bangla chuk chuk sound...chuk wat chuk,don block the way la
This is the second time I RTF this girl.Still don get her name yet cos i never ask.She is chatty n friendly,did not rush for time too,very gd svc and attitude.
She also told me normally sunday or public holiday group of bangla will come to BL walk walk and stare at WL and pretend to ask how much.Last time I remember the boss will chase them out,but now they just sit there n do nothing.
I don look down on them seriously,but if don call the WL there,then don block the way lah.
Oh ya I saw 3 or 4 uncles and some bangla standing infront of inter room at H12.Waiting for her,they r blocking the way,including inter neighbour,think she must be demn too lan.
Want to bio her but cant bash thru leh.
Bro Fornicator,is she a cat 50?pl update thks.
Her room just b4 inter room.
Hi Bro old cock, of course I'll be happy to update.

Inter H12R01 has a new neighbor, her name, May H12R01A and she is a CAT50. I will be filing my FR after this because I fucked her already this afternoon before going to my work. I see in Bro bestfucker list H12R01A but no name so I thought check it out!

Ok, I file my FR now.
Old 28-11-2009, 02:05 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - H12R01A - May

Having RTF Chris H07(2F)R02 earlier (see my FR below) today, I went back to BL to see this new girl at H12. I hope she working!

I go into H12 and yes, lights on, door closed!

H12R01A - May CAT50

I arrived around 3:30pm, no queue so I immediately positioned myself to her door. Shortly, an uncle arrived also and began to queue. I was playing with my phone until I realized so many waiting behind me already and I could hear Inter H12R01 telling the guys her price.

Finally the door opened and I went in! Nice! Look like same as MJ H12R06 but I think MJ more prettier. Anyways, went right thru the formalities, pay money, strip and I sat down so she can wash me. Take note, I wasn't able to kiss her. She a bit snubbish IMO. So while washing, I tried to play with her nipples but she took my hand and placed it on her waist! O-oh, not a good sign. I tried to engage her in conversation, managed to do so, will sometimes laugh on my jokes, but on the whole, she was quiet.

So went to bed, catbath body and legs then went for my balls. Shiok! AR then BBBJ. Asked her if we can do 69, she said wait in a pissed off tone! Nevermind, so she continue sucking until we went to 69! Shiok! Her big creamy ass on my face so I fired away licking almost everywhere while she sucked my cock! All the while I was thinking of fucking her doggy. Damn, her ass very nice! And I thought she has an attitude so I thought of fucking her hard on doggy!

Ok fucking time and doggy position, God I really rammed up my cock to her pussy! Fucked her hard like hell! After I came we talk a bit but overrall she quiet.

During our conversations I learned that she is from KL, start work last 23 Nov. operates from 12:00 and go back 7:30 everyday. That MJ is her baby, WTF!

Then when I was to leave already I tried to hug her but she don't want. My customary kiss on the hand was rejected also with a "NO".

So heads up guys, no frenching and no GF feeling. Compared to Chris H07(2F)R02, I'll go for Chris!

RTF? Not in a miilion years!

Until tomorrow, I hope Ada H16R10 working!

Last edited by fornicator; 28-11-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 28-11-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post
Today report to BL,wa pian,80% r Bangla hanging around there,somemore hold hand and walk.
Me fast in and out to check WL available or not cos want to try those cat 50 whom I have not patronise yet.Basket,they walk slowly like walking at garden,and just stand in front of the WL room and stare.
I give up...walk to H16,they block the front part of this house too...I have to bash thru to go inner part of the house,some more bash thru n get to R17.Along the way can hear bangla chuk chuk sound...chuk wat chuk,don block the way la
This is the second time I RTF this girl.Still don get her name yet cos i never ask.She is chatty n friendly,did not rush for time too,very gd svc and attitude.
She also told me normally sunday or public holiday group of bangla will come to BL walk walk and stare at WL and pretend to ask how much.Last time I remember the boss will chase them out,but now they just sit there n do nothing.
I don look down on them seriously,but if don call the WL there,then don block the way lah.
Oh ya I saw 3 or 4 uncles and some bangla standing infront of inter room at H12.Waiting for her,they r blocking the way,including inter neighbour,think she must be demn too lan.
Want to bio her but cant bash thru leh.
Bro Fornicator,is she a cat 50?pl update thks.
Her room just b4 inter room.
H16R17 - Moon
Old 28-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink History

This am chat with an old timer i'd met @coffeeshop, he told of BL during the 80s. I would like to share with fellow bros, he mention that time, BL have 2systems. 1 still maintain today, WLs in rooms, another what he called high end customers. (I would say the KS systems, he told me $80 & above, that's quite high to me cause that was the 80s).

Senior bros @that time, ask4a particular WL, OKTs will called by telephones, he remembered the high end WLs, came by cars. Don't know fr where? I guess they & OKTs travel fr GL, KS, BL, most operates around the 3points of "blue triangle". I don't remembered this in "no$no honey", probably a missing chapter by the author, or perhaps he's angmo, OKTs don't want2give their trade methods?

I understands today bros who paid for 2sessions, why not equiry fr WLs, no point ask the cleaner keepers, cause i think this gen gov controls, they don't want2return back to old systems.

U see, my experience @GL, i paid for $50 above, FL & me checked into hotels, 1hr session, b4 & after with showers, no rushing, compare to BL. I'm not saying that bros who go for extra sessions should do this, rather i mean u guys paid $100 or more, rooms condition is also important. Is kind of like reading in papers, 3yrs allready, a PRC pdmm said not anyhow spend $, especially our hardearn $.

Commercial sex workers have connections, if $is right, they will know what, how2perform. High end bros why clamp up with the ladies we liked in small rooms? If FLs can fly around, i do not see why WLs can't. It could b payup front to the lady, transport can b arranged, both will go to another better love nests? Tourists r doing it, howcome us bros cannot, only allocated places we chiong? I don't really think so.

Thanks & sharing with everybody.
Old 28-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

Re: History

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This am chat with an old timer i'd met @coffeeshop, he told of BL during the 80s. I would like to share with fellow bros, he mention that time, BL have 2systems. 1 still maintain today, WLs in rooms, another what he called high end customers. (I would say the KS systems, he told me $80 & above, that's quite high to me cause that was the 80s).

Senior bros @that time, ask4a particular WL, OKTs will called by telephones, he remembered the high end WLs, came by cars. Don't know fr where? I guess they & OKTs travel fr GL, KS, BL, most operates around the 3points of "blue triangle". I don't remembered this in "no$no honey", probably a missing chapter by the author, or perhaps he's angmo, OKTs don't want2give their trade methods?

I understands today bros who paid for 2sessions, why not equiry fr WLs, no point ask the cleaner keepers, cause i think this gen gov controls, they don't want2return back to old systems.

U see, my experience @GL, i paid for $50 above, FL & me checked into hotels, 1hr session, b4 & after with showers, no rushing, compare to BL. I'm not saying that bros who go for extra sessions should do this, rather i mean u guys paid $100 or more, rooms condition is also important. Is kind of like reading in papers, 3yrs allready, a PRC pdmm said not anyhow spend $, especially our hardearn $.

Commercial sex workers have connections, if $is right, they will know what, how2perform. High end bros why clamp up with the ladies we liked in small rooms? If FLs can fly around, i do not see why WLs can't. It could b payup front to the lady, transport can b arranged, both will go to another better love nests? Tourists r doing it, howcome us bros cannot, only allocated places we chiong? I don't really think so.

Thanks & sharing with everybody.
Thanks for sharing Bro jacky43. As you know I am one of those who book by hours and sessions. You ask "why clamp up with the ladies we liked in small rooms?", because we have no choice. They will not fuck somewhere else other than the rooms assigned to them.

Once I suggested to Kidd H14R04 that we checked in to a nice hotel, she said cannot. By law cannot work other place. But I told her, how would they know? Tried to convince her but rejected the thought. Hell, she won't even go out to dinner with me! And she's supposed to be my GF. Well, that was then.

Anyways, i'm not much particular with room size. As long as the WL is nice, friendly, and fuckable, I'm in there!

I'll be heading down to BL later. Still at home checking threads. After this, shower, put on clothes and perfume and off I go. I sms Ada H16R10 but until now never reply. She's my target but I guess must have plan B ready, just in case. I cannot like go BL and leave empty handed. When I go BL, I fuck! Yeah baby!
Old 28-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

I went down at about 4pm, walk walk, look see look see.... luckily today not many china man and banga, but most cat 50 not working.

saw long queue at H12R8 and H10R4, no chance for me to see their face, also saw the "cloud" h24R14, I always curious why this GILF is so popular, ask her how much, she say $30, saw her face, too old, cannot force myself to walk in... haha

then also saw someone queuing at Pat(H16R11) room, no chance for me to walk in. I dont like to wait outside room.

continue to walk walk, saw a new milf at H17R11, she say $40, too old for my liking, also didnt walk in.

finally settle for a new milf at H10R1 (last room of H10, beside Rina H10R1A), she looks new to me, CFM look with nice boobs. Ask her how much, she say $30, so i walk in. Here is a simple FR.

looks :6.5 (petain MILF standard)
boobs: C cup (with sexy pointed nipple)
service :begin with putting powder on my body and body massage, follow by cat bath, and BJ (with condom)
overall : friendly but very SOP. cannot lick her nipple. for $30 cannot complain much. she told me she is from H1 previously, just move to H10

by the way, I saw 2 guys (speaking english) carrying a PDA, and taking notes... haha.. must be fellow brothers here in SBF
Old 29-11-2009, 01:28 AM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - H10R12 - Kiko

Arrived BL today around 1:25 pm. Kinda late, should've come earlier for my shift starts at 3:00 pm.

Went straight to H16 and as expected my dear Ada H16R10 didn't turn up for work. Ivy H16R14 was there, she was working when I arrived. On my way out, I noticed someone inside aunty's office, she was having her lunch, got straight hair, I thought it was new girl! After giving her a second look, damn! It was Pat H16R11! Cannot wait for her, she still eating her lunch so I went to H24. Cloud H24R14 was working, I was like, how about I try this old fag. But alas, after a minute or two I decided to leave. Just can't imagine myself fucking on oldie, sorry.

So, decided to go H10, Kiko's light on but door closed, shit! Working already, nevermind, I wait. When the door opened, I was surprised there was nobody. Great! I'm her first customer for today!

We greet each other. I gave her my $50 and we started to strip. While washing she interrogated me as to who new WLs I've tried already in BL. She was like, "wah! everybody try alredy ah?" I also learned that she and Carol H07R11 are housemates. She told me she long time waiting for me. So I said sorry, because I "busy". Told her that if she want to see me, sms me ah!

On with our session, same old stuff, catbath, BBBj, balls licking, AR, shiok! I requested to have 69 and she was happy to oblige. What soft pussy she have, double shiok! Then another round of AR while I am on all fours.

Finally we fuck and her love moans really turned me on so I shot up my heavy load into her pussy.

While putting on our clothes I mentioned to her I'm having my 1 month off next Sunday. She laugh, she can't believe a cheongster having 1 month off, she thought I bluff, I said is true, can ask other WL! Also told her I see her in a month but she said with long qeueu in my busy schedule, make it 2 months.

See how ah!
Old 29-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rockyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro...jus wana find out from u guys..which WL u have tried gives the best AR?
Old 29-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 15
wittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
finally settle for a new milf at H10R1 (last room of H10, beside Rina H10R1A), she looks new to me, CFM look with nice boobs. Ask her how much, she say $30, so i walk in. Here is a simple FR.

looks :6.5 (petain MILF standard)
boobs: C cup (with sexy pointed nipple)
service :begin with putting powder on my body and body massage, follow by cat bath, and BJ (with condom)
overall : friendly but very SOP. cannot lick her nipple. for $30 cannot complain much. she told me she is from H1 previously, just move to H10
Tried her before, her services is very sop, not very good for $30, but also not bad la. For PT cat30, the best the the H24R14 Cloud, think there is a thread for her already
Old 29-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Thanks for sharing. If the current PT room get a attached shower place, time longer like 35 -40 minutes, then i dont mind paying more above 50 for the $50 grils, otherwise will not go for the extra session, dont know what to do in the so-small room lai
Old 30-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedomme View Post
Thanks for sharing. If the current PT room get a attached shower place, time longer like 35 -40 minutes, then i dont mind paying more above 50 for the $50 grils, otherwise will not go for the extra session, dont know what to do in the so-small room lai
Ah, ok, as for me, like what I mentioned before, I am not particular with the room size, as long as it's clean. I really don't need much you see, there's water to wash, electricity for light, a bed to fuck on, and of course the WL to fuck and play with.

I focus my attention mainly on the WL, to make sure that she will give me the best possible service ever. To hell with the room. I need to get that GF feeling, you know. Otherwise, it's good-bye, even if you have an attached shower place.

I book by hours and sessions, and in that so-small room, all my imaginations become a reality.

My FR later on today's trip to BL.
Old 30-11-2009, 01:37 AM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - H07(2F)R02 - Chris

29 Nov. Sunday, arrived BL around 12:45pm went straight to H16 to check on Ada H16R10. Fuck! Not working. Aunty say I go see Ivy H16R14, I say, see how, she was working when I arrived. Pat H16R11 was also working.

I rushed down to H17R11 to see what WL looks like. Wah, same-same working! But nevermind, now I got time, so I wait lah. Door open, nope, not my type. So I go to H07, go upstairs to see Chris H07(2F)R02. Good! She working! So, I wait a while, then door opened, and in I go!

This is my third time I RTF Chris. This time I book her 2 sessions = 40 minutes. I tell you, this was the best 40 minutes I had so far! She ask me if I want 1 or 2 fuck, I said 1 only! So she opted to give me long and slow service.

Ok, I gave her $100. We strip to our undies first and we went to bed, talking, with me caressing her soft ass, she fondling head of my cock and kissing in between. Shiok!

After about 15 minutes she invited me to wash and I willingly obliged because I cannot take it anymore. My cock is ready to explode any moment! Hell, I'm not embarrased, because when she was washing me, my cock was already standing in full attention! After washing I dimmed the lights and played music from my phone, wah, so romantic! We danced a bit while our lips were locked and both our tongues were engaged in a ferocious wrestling match! Then we went to bed. OMG! She scored a perfect 10 in my book! SHE GAVE ME ALL! Sorry but I will not go into detail, use your imagination Bros! But just so that you won't say I'm such a spoil sport, we did a reverse 69, ok! Oh super shiok!

Ok enough of that! While we were in the regular 69 position, my music was interrupted by the vibration alert of my phone. WTF, who calling me ah? Of course I ignored it. I was licking pussy+ass and nothing's going to get me up to answer a stupid phonecall!

After all that's been said and done, with both of us clothed, I found out that it was Ivy H16R14 who was calling me. And Chris was like, "other girl call you ah?". I said yes because I long time never see her. And I told Chris about the last time Ivy stood me up.

And that was it basically. Kissed her and said good bye and I went on to my work.

Around 10:00pm I sms her to say good night and that I RTF her tomorrow. And she replied me! Score!

Last edited by fornicator; 30-11-2009 at 01:55 AM.
Old 30-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

Just got message from Chris H07(2F)R02 she not working today, 30 Nov.

Oh well, plan B again! What to do?
Old 30-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

30 Nov. Monday, arrived BL 12:45pm, went to H16, Ada R10 not working, Ivy R14 and Pat R11 working. Wait first, maybe come back later.

Go to H24, Diamond R12 not working. Ok, back to H16, wait for Pat, see how. Door opened and she greeted me with a big smile. She know I long time never come. Last time I fucked her was still in H03! Asked me when I going back to hometown, I replied, this Sunday ah! Now wait a minute, how the fuck she know I going? Maybe just coincidence, hell, what do I care, right? Almost all the WL I fuck know I going off for 1 month leave. Maybe they tell her.

Anyways, heads up Bros, she still CAT50 to me. No frenching, just touch lips, no sucking of her nipples, BJ only, no AR, in short it was a boring SOP session. Fuck!!! She went on top of me at first, lousy cowgirl shit, no feeling! So to compensate my misery I rammed her hard in missionary. Wow, her acting has since improved! Before, when I play with her nipples, nothing! But now she know how to act. CFM face some more, make me want to french but she won't allow. Nevermind, I still managed to release my load. Shiok!

So, it's good bye time and went off my way back to my office, RTF? No fucking way. Sorry Pat.

But before I could totally leave the alley, I saw, in the corner of my eye, Chris H07(2F)R02, alighting from a taxi, shit!!! I immediately hid myself at a nearby column! Lucky I think fast. Don't know if she recognise or see me as I was wearing a baseball cap. Good thing I did!!! So I followed her slowly with my look as she went into H07. Son of a bitch! She lied to me! Hmmm, interesting .....

I suppose to RTF her tomorrow as per our sms earlier when she told me she not working today. See how ah ..... now not really that crazy with Chris anymore.

No furhter FR tonight, I will be at my part-time work until 11:00pm. Next FR tomorrow.

Cheers!
Old 30-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 19
usalo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

feeling super horny on sat then decide go to petain for a quick one...

reach there look around, MJ, Vivi and violet not working, Pat going off... oredi half sien liao... saw newcomer on H12r15 look like OL... never c her fr b4 so skip... walk around for 20 mins then come across Kico room and the door is open!! thinking hoseh liao and this shud be my lucky day!!finally got chance to tried her liao!! quickly went one... to me, i think she is the prettiest one so far i had seen in Petain... after tat SOP lo, wash then lied down she start to catbath me from nipple to didi... need to ask her slowly coz i dun wan surrender so fast... then turn over for doggie she gave me a AR then bbbj from below again... really canot tahan ask if i can CIM anot then she start to move faster and faster... suddenly i change my mind to bonk her so capped and finish with missionary... overall wat a good sexxion value for money ofcoz...

H10R12 - Kico
Look: 8 - the pretties in PT so far (my own opinion - haven get a chance to see MJ yet)
Body: 8 - nice, her boobs very soft
bbbj: 8 - next time try CIM if got chance
FJ: 7 - good but i too fast
RTF: yes why not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1