The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Word of caution on these Facebook (FB)/social media pages. Unless you are savvy and know how to tweak your privacy settings etc, be prepared that your FB friends might end up knowing what kind of stuff you view/like/joined on FB. If you have nothing to lose or don't mind, by all means enjoy it. But if you need to uphold a "proper" image and will be in deep shit if people find out you been browsing these sensitive pages, think twice before you venture. I have had friends with permanently tarnished image coz his exploits on FB was made known to his FB circle of friends without him realising it will be broadcast. Sure, you can deny or say account hacked etc, but damage done. Imho, social media is the last kind of platform to indulge in vice related interest/hobbies.
Very useful advice. Many thanks! wish i can up you bro!
Old 15-04-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Another account is not good enough. You'll need another machine (phone/PC/etc.) that is completely segregated and has zero links to you, your family/relatives, your friends, work contacts, because these social media platforms are designed with back-end mechanisms to search for links.
I see Bro thanks. Thought my vpn was enough.
Old 15-04-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by staringafresh View Post
Very useful advice. Many thanks! wish i can up you bro!
No worries bro, this platform can be pretty useful now and then. Gotten my fair share of good tips/advices from others here too, so just doing my own "community service" whenever deemed fit. As for points, it doesn't translate to discount code that can claim from MLs lol..enough to survive the occasional zaps from people is good enough
Cheers
Old 15-04-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Hi Kopi Bro,

1. push down her spaghetti T
2. zhut zhut is not my thing
3. Yes, she did.
4. The latter. quite nice actually
Only push down her top and not remove??? Oh dear. Hmm... not for me then.

Thanks for the info anyhoos.
Old 15-04-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
No worries bro, this platform can be pretty useful now and then. Gotten my fair share of good tips/advices from others here too, so just doing my own "community service" whenever deemed fit. As for points, it doesn't translate to discount code that can claim from MLs lol..enough to survive the occasional zaps from people is good enough
Cheers
No problem.
I up you ..... on behalf of me and those who don’t have points to do so; haha!

Seriously, these are very good advices that all should be aware of. So thanks a lot!
Old 15-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Last edited by justyouraverage; 15-04-2021 at 05:54 PM.
Old 15-04-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Cheers
Thank u bro
Old 15-04-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6684 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/keer-massage/

Sensual was minimal but she was polite throughout. Boobs f*** was decent but I was just going through the motion as her looks really struggling to turn me on. All in my head was, “cover the face, attack the base”. In this case was her boobs.
U are not alone. I tried last year when the options were really limited. I took longer to cum cos how to get aroused by that looks.... lol...
Old 15-04-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blockberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just met a very ridiculous WL, i bought her cake and she told me next time buy her bird nest.

Really mood spoiler i hurry finish up and left her place.

(Using another account to avoid her seeing)
Old 15-04-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
U are not alone. I tried last year when the options were really limited. I took longer to cum cos how to get aroused by that looks.... lol...
I want to try her boobfuck but sounds like her face is too rabak
Old 15-04-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lol, think i also skip bah, i see her pict like very old already, i prefer younger ones.
Old 15-04-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Lol, think i also skip bah, i see her pict like very old already, i prefer younger ones.
sometimes it feels weird when your ML is older than you and calls you 哥
Old 15-04-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LJCB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/you-you-massage/

Tried her during her first couple of days.
My personal opinion on her. YMMV or my meat could be your poison whichever way you read it.

Location: 5 mins from MRT. Got parking in the building or nearby public parking 5 mins away. Need to walk past the security checkpoint on the other side to get to the lift opening but I didn’t get stopped. Human traffic was quite high during my time of visit. [Edit: She stays with another ML, I don’t know who though]

Looks: Photos should be her but need to discount a bit cos she is slightly meatier. Not fat by any means, nice to cuddle. She looks sweet and has a beautiful smile. Quite a cheery personality.

Figure: Couldn’t tell much when she greeted me at the door. When top was lowered later, saw an ample pair of C natural. Great for squeezing.

Services: Showered alone. Proceeded with a massage which packed strength and some technique. My neck and shoulders felt kinda relieved actually.

Sensual: She is green. No catbath or anything special. Once massage is done, I was asked to flip over and sensual starts straightaway. Allows zhut zhut and full roaming although she didn’t get nude. Hugged and cuddled tightly while she HJ. This part maybe is just me, but as I zhut, her boobs tasted a little salty, a feeling like she didn’t wash up after her last customer. I actually cringed when she wore back her nightie after a couple of mins of GFE post deed. I also didn’t see her washing up as I took my 2nd shower. Don’t think she changed her towel on the bed either.

Time management: Excellent, whole session lasted 55 mins.

Final note: I think she has some potential and I see she refreshes her make up to stay fresh for each customer but she needs to up her hygiene level if what I saw is her norm. Agree with bro maxxam that she may need more training on sensual. The current vibe is more towards making out with poly gf which is nothing wrong by itself.

RTM: Yes but only when there are more MRs confirming her hygiene level. Otherwise I will ask her to shower with me just to be sure I am not tasting the last bro’s saliva.
Tried You You two days ago. She's really new to this line and very very green. She may not totally familiar with what she needs to do to make every customer happy but I think she should be given the chance. Bros need to tell her gently and she's receptive. She just doesn't know and need to learn.

Overall, she's a very sweet girl. She's probably a little short, slightly less than 1.6 but she has a very sweet smiling face, more than just pleasant looking. very fair skin, excellent complexion. Very friendly attitude. As I said, she's just very green, so don't cut her off.
Old 15-04-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
When I visit her, she wearing mask while massaging =.=
Old 15-04-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro. I close my eyes. Haha her BF is really not bad la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1