The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mbenx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
19 yo new to crossdresser wanting to learn more and be more experienced!

Hiii, i am a 19yo NSF 171cm/60kg slim athletic and tanned new to crossdressing. if anyone out there knows where to get dresses, the essential stuffs, etc can u please tell me? after i perfect crossdressing too i also wanna do some services, like bj and anal (im bottom) in exchange for money as i wanna earn money! thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
19 yo chinese new to crossdresser wanting to learn more and be more experienced! mbenx Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central 5 17-07-2023 04:36 PM
[Linguistics] - If you learn another language, be cunning and learn Spanish Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 15-11-2020 05:50 AM
knnbcjb! what's wrong with wanting to be fair and lovely? you mean nowadays wanting t Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 26-06-2020 07:30 AM
This is USA! Learn Survival by PULLING OUT GUN FAST! Learn from Video here! Nigger vs Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 09-07-2018 09:40 AM
First time wanting to learn & experience 3some sweetbree Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! 32 25-05-2011 07:08 PM