The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: What happens if condom breaks & you cum inside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword_74 View Post
Experience 2 times when condom broke. 1 with FL and one with Massage lady. Just wash up clean clean and move on. And pray nothing happen.
durex brand?
Old 07-11-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Bigbirdiebig is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
durex brand?
Condom will break easily when contact with baby oil. Encountered twice, luckily no unexpected outcome.
Old 10-11-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
durex brand?
Usually, cases of breakage were due to use of oil lube
Old 10-11-2022, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Few years back happened to me, condom broke and I CIP without knowing. Both the WL and I were worried, she told me she will get morning after pill from OKT and she going checkup soon so should be ok. I was dead worried for that one week plus, whether she will get pregnant or whether I will kena std etc… damn stressful.

In the end she told me she was all cleared and i went back to find her again 😂 she was my regular until her term was up. Her last 6 months we ditched the CD altogether, we were young and wild then! 😅
Old 11-11-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light

Happened when I was younger and inexperienced. 30 years ago.

Not in geylang but massage parlor. A cute Malaysian lady.

Paid for hand job so penis covered in oil.

Then decided to be naughty and told the lady I put condom and I will rub my covered penis outside her pussy. She reluctantly agreed.

Put on condom on oily penis!!!

Start grinding her pussy. Once awhile, accidentally entered her.

Midway realised condom only left with the ring!

Both us shocked!

I asked her how while still grinding. She gave me a meek smile. Threw caution to the wind and bang her raw. I cum outside.

I continued visiting her for 5 years till she got married to a local business man and stop working.

Now, she got 3 kids. Still looks hot.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: What happens if condom breaks & you cum inside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post

Then decided to be naughty and told the lady I put condom and I will rub my covered penis outside her pussy. She reluctantly agreed.

Both us shocked!

I asked her how while still grinding. She gave me a meek smile. Threw caution to the wind and bang her raw. I cum outside.

I continued visiting her for 5 years till she got married to a local business man and stop working.

sounds so yummylicious
Old 11-11-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Both us shocked!

How you know married with 3 kids?
Wah the businessman dunno
Old 11-11-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kinoshita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long ago at Marina South massage parlour, booked a sexy and tall lady. She is so beautiful and dressed so elegantly.
I was her regular and one day she decided to play Basic Instinct (Sharon Stone). She uses her bra to tie me up and raped me raw. I was shocked after I saw my cum dripping out from her pussy. Normally she uses her mouth to place the CD on my rod. Those we the days when we don’t really know what AIDS/STD were.
Exciting adventures…..
Old 12-11-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
sounds so yummylicious
Yes she still is!
Old 12-11-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: What happens if condom breaks & you cum inside?

Quote:
Yes she still is!
still maintain contact right
Old 12-11-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
still maintain contact right
Yes, but no intimate contact
Old 12-11-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Both us shocked!

This nice .
Old 13-11-2022, 12:45 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
This nice .
Thanks for upping, up u back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for upping, up u back.
Thanks U Bro. Enjoy your weekend.
Old 18-11-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

So far I experience CD broke once and left with ring was like 15 years ago on BKK.

Recently I have issue with FL CD, few incident happen Cd slipped into FL Pussy. I stopped immediately after I feel it. And didn’t proceed even I know it’s too late, as killed the mood.

Always happened at proning position. So I decided to get my own CD, tried 002 also same. Now using durex invisible and it stay firm even FL pussy is fried up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1