The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dragonmaidenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What happens if condom breaks & you cum inside?

What happens if you used the condom incorrectly, it breaks, slipped off and you cum inside.

What are the chances of getting a prostitute pregnant and what are the consequences?
Old 03-10-2022, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What happens if condom breaks & you cum inside?

Then mata will straight away chiong into the room, put both you and the girl in the car and drive you both straight to RoM. 👍
Old 03-10-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmaidenz View Post
What happens if you used the condom incorrectly, it breaks, slipped off and you cum inside.

What are the chances of getting a prostitute pregnant and what are the consequences?
By accident or on purpose? Reality is very hard for guy to defend if WL claims deliberate. Mostly WL is scared because need to pay back the fees to come here and if monthly test show pregnant is immediate cut card.

Medical/health...If scared, get tested. Abstain for a period of time.

Legal can be issue if deliberate act to release inside
https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...ges-penal-code

Consequences
WL could complain to boss and you get blacklisted. WL can reject any customer and boss cannot force, so she can get all her friends to also blacklist you in other houses. (Rare but has happen before. Get to know the WL and they will open up and share about their experiences)

Always play safe. If you feel something odd, stop and check. Dont take much time to check and wont lose "feeling" if check while change position
Old 03-10-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dragonmaidenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By accident. And also if she gets pregnant how do they trace back is which guy?
Old 03-10-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4237 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute
Next time wear double protection
Old 03-10-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
The condom has an rfid that will airtag your kukujiao
Old 03-10-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
they take a picture of the baby and age it digitally and use it to compare to the guys on their CCTV.
Old 03-10-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Happy Father's day
Old 03-10-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13649 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

then the CCTV inside the room recording ur action will be post in xhamster...
Old 03-10-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 13
projectz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterprojectz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterprojectz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

OKT will clap for you!
Old 03-10-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She will fail her dsc checkup if your tadpoles found inside.
2nd time she will get send back. The house owners have some demerit points system. Ganna a few gals within 3 months the house will be suspended for 1 week by AV.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

abstain for about 4 days, then go and do the rapid HIV test plus other tests. the rapid HIV test will test for most recent exposure.

usually should not happen to drop CD unless your didi slacken and soften during the process.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: What happens if condom breaks & you cum inside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Next time wear double protection
return 24 points

but please don't do that

cos double CD break even faster

my 2ml worth of semen
Old 04-10-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
return 24 points

but please don't do that

cos double CD break even faster

my 2ml worth of semen
totally agree with our King of Geylang bro Unfit. friction plus friction, later kena heated and catch fire
Old 04-10-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
She will fail her dsc checkup if your tadpoles found inside.
2nd time she will get send back. The house owners have some demerit points system. Ganna a few gals within 3 months the house will be suspended for 1 week by AV.

How the past wl tested clean after giving raw ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1