The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Good idea..next month go Shanghai Str 51?
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Mid of Sept.
I want to go too!!!!
Old 23-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I want to go too!!!!
U might as well celebrate your bird day in PP.
Old 23-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
U might as well celebrate your bird day in PP.
Tix to Pattaya book liao ma.. anyway I miss my 'TEERAK' too!! 55555
Old 23-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tix to Pattaya book liao ma.. anyway I miss my 'TEERAK' too!! 55555
Later soi 6 f u.
Old 23-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Later soi 6 f u.
I want go beach rd catch Pokemon too.. 5555..
Old 24-08-2016, 02:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw on the news a group of bargirls have brawl in soi 6...... any idea which bars they were from?
Old 24-08-2016, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jimfairy, Naemlo, Soi6 ......please this is not your personal chat group. This is forum for sharing info. Please keep you petty talk to PM and stop wasting bandwidth.

Especially Naemlo, you never are willing to share useful info but talk useless stuff a lot...... then ask people if their search engine got problem. Seriously asshole, stop talking if you got nothing constructive or meaningful to talk. And you don't own this forum you loud stinking mouth enuch.
Old 24-08-2016, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Saw on the news a group of bargirls have brawl in soi 6...... any idea which bars they were from?
Read online, fighting between 2 gers from the same bar. Started with 1 ger feet pointing at the other Both met after bar closes and fought it out.
Old 24-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This is a summary of shower house i have recce during my recent trip to Pattaya. It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. If not good, please don't me.

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All pics and gif posted here was obtained from the internet and it illustrate the closest act both parties have performed

Honey 2 Body Massage

Address
Tel. 038-421666 and 038-422666
01:00 pm. – 02:00 am everyday
located at 102/1 Moo 9, Soi 3, on 2nd Road, Pattaya

How to go
In pattaya, the various mode of transport is by song tiew, taxi or mobosai. All this 3 modes will be able to bring you there. If you stay near there, you be able to walk down too. There are a few joints there, as sai bai dee is also near that location.

Map

I have attach a map here for easy reference.

Price range
A wide range from 2800 to 4000 baht

The Place

This is the how the building look like. It seem very new and is near to the main road, so not difficult for you to find.

Room
The rooms are clean and very spacious. The condition look good with one sofa and a big bed with a big bathtub with tv. The environment was refreshing amd the ambience was also very nice and give you themood of love making. All the equipements was well maintain.

Reception
Papasan and Mamasan was well dress, price of drink was reasonable and also the Papasan that serve me was friendly and not pushy. He can speck in cantonese, hokkien, chinese and teochew. He will make some explanation and then let me decide what we want.

Ladies
Ladies was all sitting at the sofa with different colour number tag on it. The concept was similar from choosing form fish bowl.

Bonk Details
Here is my FR on the lady that i would like to share
Name: never ask, only know her number and her hometown is near to boarder of laos
Number: M126
Looks: SYT type, with nice and sweet smile that can melt you
Body: slim, with long hair, petite and does not have any body mark
Breast: small should be “B” cup, with erected nipple that are nice to lick and squeeze
Skin type: very fair like chinese
Ass: nice, well shape with meat
Pussy: quite thick and hairy
Do: frenching, BJ only and some fingering
Tattoos: back of shoulder some Thai sculpture, lower back hip area and left hand
Service: some light massage, soap and clean me like a big baby, very innocent and nice moan
Position: tried 3 positions, riding, missionary and offload at doggie position
GFE feel: very strong type
Language: simple english but chemistry level was quite high
Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Not those rush rush type. She is surely worth the money but i would perfer those can bbbj instead of bj only.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I want go beach rd catch Pokemon too.. 5555..
Yeah..Pattaya better. More Pokemons. PP only rats and more rats.
Old 24-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Read online, fighting between 2 gers from the same bar. Started with 1 ger feet pointing at the other Both met after bar closes and fought it out.
Soi 6 every day oso got fight lah. Nothing new.

Cat fights..ladyboys fight..farangs drunk then fight..farangs dun want pay get beaten up..farang high on drugs jump down from building.. Aussie fight w English.. ladyboy fight w Indians..now less customers so plenty of free time to fight over petty things.

My point is Pattaya very dangerous. Sinkies dun come here.
Old 24-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Jimfairy, Naemlo, Soi6 ......please this is not your personal chat group. This is forum for sharing info. Please keep you petty talk to PM and stop wasting bandwidth.

Especially Naemlo, you never are willing to share useful info but talk useless stuff a lot...... then ask people if their search engine got problem. Seriously asshole, stop talking if you got nothing constructive or meaningful to talk. And you don't own this forum you loud stinking mouth enuch.
And what exactly has been your contribution to this thread?
Old 24-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
And what exactly has been your contribution to this thread?
Why bother with an idiot? We tall cock, sing song, idiot also lan lan. Complain to police??
Old 24-08-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why bother with an idiot? We tall cock, sing song, idiot also lan lan. Complain to police??
Ya lor..no head no tail come here kpkb..sounds just like a clone..CPBoy to be exact. Just stir shit.
Old 25-08-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Soi 6 every day oso got fight lah. Nothing new.

Cat fights..ladyboys fight..farangs drunk then fight..farangs dun want pay get beaten up..farang high on drugs jump down from building.. Aussie fight w English.. ladyboy fight w Indians..now less customers so plenty of free time to fight over petty things.

My point is Pattaya very dangerous. Sinkies dun come here.
well i personally like pattaya. people just need to stop dressing and behaving like tourists...

I've so much fun in pattaya everytime i'm there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1