The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Wadever u finds in patts, most of de time u cant find in sillypore. The liberalism, the relaxation, the variation, the nudity and cheap beers! Tts y hands down patts is my no 1 paradise land shld i know tt i am facing erectile dysfunction when i am super old! Hell, cannot steam go there plae plae also fun lol...
Yup , lost all mood to cheong in Singapore. Why pay a few hundred for nothing at the end of the nite and even worst , see nothing more than a nipple or two when I can save the money for a trip to Pattaya.

There used to be a time ; before the thai disco explosions outside Golden Mile (when thai discos were considered 'dirty'!) when they operated like agogo bars , you can tarpow a girl. Nowadays the ladydrinks earn so much (and sucker Sg guys even paying for them!) , they dont need to bother to go with any guys. This is an example of Sg bros spoiling the market and many dont even know about it and the potential of fun if it existed like before.

Nowadays I only go for drinks to see and talk to friends.
Old 16-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Yup , lost all mood to cheong in Singapore. Why pay a few hundred for nothing at the end of the nite and even worst , see nothing more than a nipple or two when I can save the money for a trip to Pattaya.

There used to be a time ; before the thai disco explosions outside Golden Mile (when thai discos were considered 'dirty'!) when they operated like agogo bars , you can tarpow a girl. Nowadays the ladydrinks earn so much (and sucker Sg guys even paying for them!) , they dont need to bother to go with any guys. This is an example of Sg bros spoiling the market and many dont even know about it and the potential of fun if it existed like before.

Bro is there a samster gathering for bros whu chiong LOS in singapore? I dun mind spending on some beers to mingle wif u bros in sg lol and then we spend like mad in paradise land aka LOS!

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 17-12-2012, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
There used to be a time ; before the thai disco explosions outside Golden Mile (when thai discos were considered 'dirty'!) when they operated like agogo bars , you can tarpow a girl.
Nabzzzz... I missed the bus! When was this???

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 17-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Nabzzzz..u didnt miss the bus, the bus miss u
Old 18-12-2012, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I would place it more than 7-8 years ago before the Thai Discos explosion outside Golden Mile. They were also available sitting around the kopi shops there. I've walked in on the beer lady being screwed by a guy at the staircase! 55555 good ole days
Old 19-12-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!

Quote:
I would place it more than 7-8 years ago before the Thai Discos explosion outside Golden Mile. They were also available sitting around the kopi shops there. I've walked in on the beer lady being screwed by a guy at the staircase! 55555 good ole days
Muahahaha.... those were the good old days.
Old 19-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Breri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pattaya ... what is the cheapest way of getting there ?
Old 19-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breri View Post
Pattaya ... what is the cheapest way of getting there ?
By bicycle else pubic transport, bus. This applies to most part of the world.
Old 19-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Nowadays the ladydrinks earn so much (and sucker Sg guys even paying for them!) , they dont need to bother to go with any guys. This is an example of Sg bros spoiling the market and many dont even know about it and the potential of fun if it existed like before.

Yup...totally agreed. each drink at thai disco here costs 40-60. for that amount... can buy so many LDs to have tons of fun. nowadays..i only go with friends during ICT to do eyeball exercise and watch my crazy mates paying for those drinks. cannot bring myself to pay for those crazy prices. Puyings there are cute lah.. fair and syt. But whats the point if can see cannot fire??

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 19-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
By bicycle else pubic transport, bus. This applies to most part of the world.
Nbz... this type of advice also can.

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 20-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

I was going to say walk

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was going to say walk
Just follow skv road?
Old 21-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Nbz... this type of advice also can.
Nbzzz when we go golfing lah....
Old 21-12-2012, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
Just follow skv road?
Chai krap... start from Sukhumvit Road in Bangkok it leads all the way to Pattaya until the Cambodian border

Old 21-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nbzzz when we go golfing lah....
may go after cny. but likely to go meet a gal fr peppermint. kiena smitten by her. 555

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1