The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h16

Thanks for the update.

Personally I do a quick visual check on the girl when I choose her and once in the room.

If she shows any signs like these, I will just opt for a FJ. IMO, no point bringing up to a OKT that will make trouble for the customer and WL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseyng View Post
Why didn't you report this suspected herpes case to AV? This posed potential health risks to customers who patronised G20 plus

If this house has issues like this, sooner or later it will close shop. But I still see this house operating for long time.
Loves to support the oldest trade in history
If you misbehave I will hunt you and then spank you

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B]
Old 23-08-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseyng View Post
Why didn't you report this suspected herpes case to AV? This posed potential health risks to customers who patronised G20 plus

If this house has issues like this, sooner or later it will close shop. But I still see this house operating for long time.
Stds like herpes and hpv wasn't included in the list of checks at dsc kelantan for a reason. If both are included, most of the wls will be sent back. AV wouldn't take your case cos hpv n herpes r considered minor stds to them. Unless it's serious std like sphyllis or hiv iirc.

House will only be close down if someone ganna hiv.
Wh10 was close down in 2008 or 2009 due to one of their wl ganna hiv.
It was g9 iirc.

Chiong safe.
Old 24-08-2017, 06:56 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

It will be good for any chiongster to post suspected herpes Attack case instantly in forum to warn other bros instead of keeping this to himself till months or even years later then post this in forum (Quoting a random broad range girl's number without justification).

PS: 99.9% of the samsters I knew don't get frenching & bbbj from G33. That 0.1% minority who gets it must be damn "handsome" or we have to take that remark with a pinch of salt
Old 24-08-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post

PS: 99.9% of the samsters I knew don't get frenching & bbbj from G33. That 0.1% minority who gets it must be damn "handsome" or we have to take that remark with a pinch of salt
You couldn't get it doesn't mean I couldn't get it.
If you bother to scroll up, I took g33 on her 1st week of work in May Last year when she was still a new gal.
1yr 4months gal already of cos give sop svc to new cust.
Btw the herpes gal I saw is a current gal in 1816.
Still working. Same batch with g33.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Looks like this house didn't learn its lesson. Took new gal 33.
Svc ok. Bbbj light kissing. Cup C enhanced boobs.

Last edited by cassano10; 24-08-2017 at 08:35 PM.
Old 24-08-2017, 08:22 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you bother to scroll up, I took g33 on her 1st week of work in May Last year when she was still a new gal.
I didn't explicitly mention your name Nor your remark on G33 was fake, there's no need to be so uptight and defended yourself

New girls in their first few months in Geylang are usually not used to Geylang standard of service (frenching, bbbj, ar) That's usually the case for cat 150 prc. In their homeland they just only need to do fj with the men. As for Thai girls I'm sure you are more familiar with their level of service as newbies
Old 24-08-2017, 08:28 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Looks like this house didn't learn its lesson. Took new gal 33.
Svc ok. Bbbj light kissing. Cup C enhanced boobs.

But once bell ring gal became another person. Ask me if extend or shower.
It's bearly 20min gone. Gal say boss will fine them $2 for every min late.
It's seriously wtf Sia. The boss continue to piss both customers n stress the gals up.

Boycott the house.
Quote:
This house in my blacklist after I saw one of their wl has a cold sore on her lips while sitting in tank. Having herpes attack the boss still allow them to work instead of off? Number 20+ forgot exact number.

Try at your own risk.

Ps: I got bbbj frenching and boob rub from g33 in toilet cos tried her on her first week.
I did bother to scroll up and found your FR on G33 dated May 2016
You mentioned light kissing in your FR but in the recent post you mentioned frenching

There's a huge difference between light kissing and frenching. Unless you can't differentiate frenching and light kissing

According to Wikipedia source
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenching
Frenching: using the tongue in the act of kissing.
Light kissing: no tongue involved. Only peck on lips.

At the very least I'm being truthful in my FR. No bbbj no frenching for me I will admit
Old 24-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Maybe I fail my English then. I got tongue fight from g33 both in the toilet and on bed.

Boob fuck bbbj n frenching in the toilet. Times up when I barely just started fucking on bed.

I recommended my kakis go try her n apparently, can't expect a 1yr 4months gal to give such svc to new cust.
Old 24-08-2017, 09:47 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Maybe I fail my English then. I got tongue fight from g33 both in the toilet and on bed.

Boob fuck bbbj n frenching in the toilet. Times up when I barely just started fucking on bed.

I recommended my kakis go try her n apparently, can't expect a 1yr 4months gal to give such svc to new cust.
The inconsistent remarks on same girl 33 1 year ago & recently either hints failing memory or questions the reliability of the remarks.

Anyway after tipping G33 $100 she agreed to french and bbbj in my rtf that FR of mine was my first session sexperience with her
Yusolf is most handsome
Old 24-08-2017, 09:49 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Btw the herpes gal I saw is a current gal in 1816.
Still working. Same batch with g33.
What's the girl's number? So that fellow Bros can avoid her thanks
Old 24-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
What's the girl's number? So that fellow Bros can avoid her thanks
Outright say her number later I get kharma.
Slim and tall gal. Easy to guess for 1816 regulars.
G33's batch only have 4gals. The rest all new gals.

I just realised I tried g22 when new too.
Fake hard boobs n very SOP.
Old 24-08-2017, 11:24 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Outright say her number later I get kharma.
Slim and tall gal. Easy to guess for 1816 regulars.
G33's batch only have 4gals. The rest all new gals.

I just realised I tried g22 when new too.
Fake hard boobs n very SOP.
U can pm me the girl number (suspected herpes Attack case)
I'll keep it a secret
Posting her number in forum won't get bad karma but fake baseless accusation will

G22 no kissing no bbbj. Fake rock hard boobs. Model hourglass smooth figure. Pretty face. Attitude ok.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

L18h16 g26.

Face black from the moment chosen by me.
She feels irritated whenever I try to touch her.
Everything cannot only try to hj me to make me hard.

I ask her if anything wrong she reply coldly no.
Condom on my soft cock cos her hj not working.

Touch her boobs she make irritated noise.
That was the last straw. Went shower wear clothes n fuck off.
Not forgetting to feedback to okt about that shitty svc still say new gal good svc.

I thereby declare 1816 26 as the worst ever service wl of my entire cheonging career.

Better stick to L6 n L8.

I've never been so angry!

Pui pui pui.

Ps: married men take note, her amateur cat bath will stain your body n nipples with lip stick mark
Hard time washing off

Last edited by Ecuader; 12-01-2018 at 10:08 PM.
Old 23-01-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Agree with u...she don't allow suck nipple....kiss her neck..etc....why she chose this line??

Last edited by accurate FR; 26-01-2018 at 10:14 PM.
Old 23-01-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Just tried gal 26 from L18 H16.

One of the worst I tried. kept saying that she was not feeling well. Rush for time.

Energy level low.

After service finished, ask me to shower myself.

This is my honest feed back.

To bro Who always chiong GL, don't try this gal. waste of money.

Regards,
vigilant42
Old 23-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
L18h16 g26.

Face black from the moment chosen by me.
She feels irritated whenever I try to touch her.
Everything cannot only try to hj me to make me hard.

I ask her if anything wrong she reply coldly no.
Condom on my soft cock cos her hj not working.

Touch her boobs she make irritated noise.
That was the last straw. Went shower wear clothes n fuck off.
Not forgetting to feedback to okt about that shitty svc still say new gal good svc.

I thereby declare 1816 26 as the worst ever service wl of my entire cheonging career.

Better stick to L6 n L8.

I've never been so angry!

Pui pui pui.

Ps: married men take note, her amateur cat bath will stain your body n nipples with lip stick mark
Hard time washing off
Worst I have tried. L6 and L8 better.

bro, I agreed.

should have seen your FR earlier..

Regards,
vigilant42
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1