The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Are there also real ladies here or all lb?
Old 30-11-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario825 View Post
Are there also real ladies here or all lb?
All LBs, some are post ops.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Thanks bro
Old 30-11-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Met this Sarawak LB called DIAMOND at the Rowell gate. She is the front gatekeeper. Her boobs were overflowing from her tight low cut dress with half nipples exposed. She has the playful vibes therefore picked her to head up the dark dungeon.

It all went way above expectations! Her naked body was petite fun sized with big round boobs and booty. Skin was smooth and body smells enticing. Hadn't tasted LB for a long time so I went berserk into groping, hugging and kissing her. She asked me whether I want to suck her dick and let her cum in my mouth. Held my head and jabbed her strong cock into my throat. She likes to gag me, turns her on especially at the part when she is nearing ejaculation. Swallowers must be game enough for throat pie whereby the cum felt like blasted into your nose and your eyes from within. Her cock can be stiff, of decent size and can cum. She also asked about fucking me.

She will CBJ on you and encourages you to fuck her ass. I tried but her ass is way too tight. Overall she is playful, cheerful and fun to be with. Functional, can cum, top and bottom.

I am surprised the air conditioner is rather cold and the place is rather clean. I miss the filth of H79 though hahaha.

50 is the current damage.

Wow fantastic FR. Would love to see how diamond looks like

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 01-12-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Now I go is just to get my tranny fix… Just dun be fussy over the non Thai standard… OKT say will be like this for quite awhile…
Old 01-12-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just got back from KL and saw some ex H79 faces at Bukit Bintang. Nadia, Micky, Ploy and a few more scattered around different hotels.

They said SG immigration is tougher now, so they prefer to just ply their trade in KL and JB.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Headed over earlier. Took back ezara for a good bonking session. Wanted to get diamond but she was with a cust. She was in black tube dress. Went to second floor and started the session. Gave me a good 5mins bbbj followed by a cbj while i was lying down. After awhile, i got up and suck her tits before doggying her. As with my previous post, her ass is one to die for. Guys, no lie but she has that bubble butt and nice c cup soft boobs. Really really awesome. Decided to cum in doggy, gave her a good bang and she gave a loud moan.

While i was cleaning up, she stood in front of me (i was still sitting down on the bed) and her ass is really really admirable. Got the curves. Her grey lacey panties really complements her bubble butt. Before i headed down, another lb by the name of fais came over and gave me a hug like a longtime no see ex. Told me her cock is big and asked me to touch. Caress her bottom over her sari. Nice butt too.

Ezara is not very tall, avg local 1.6m. Cant cum as a cust alr sucked her off. Overall i would rtf. Dmg 50.

And guys, diamond was the gatekeeper. She’s dressed in red, low cut, big ass too. Her boobs looks abit stiff tho. If possible would try to get her tmr.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Same same answer from OKT.. But funny sia. Still have so many Thai WL plying their trade in Dome 1 & other Thai discos 🤔
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just got back from KL and saw some ex H79 faces at Bukit Bintang. Nadia, Micky, Ploy and a few more scattered around different hotels.

They said SG immigration is tougher now, so they prefer to just ply their trade in KL and JB.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Not bad if u managed to BBBJ without a need to top up the moolah 👍
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Headed over earlier. Took back ezara for a good bonking session. Wanted to get diamond but she was with a cust. She was in black tube dress. Went to second floor and started the session. Gave me a good 5mins bbbj followed by a cbj while i was lying down. After awhile, i got up and suck her tits before doggying her. As with my previous post, her ass is one to die for. Guys, no lie but she has that bubble butt and nice c cup soft boobs. Really really awesome. Decided to cum in doggy, gave her a good bang and she gave a loud moan.

While i was cleaning up, she stood in front of me (i was still sitting down on the bed) and her ass is really really admirable. Got the curves. Her grey lacey panties really complements her bubble butt. Before i headed down, another lb by the name of fais came over and gave me a hug like a longtime no see ex. Told me her cock is big and asked me to touch. Caress her bottom over her sari. Nice butt too.

Ezara is not very tall, avg local 1.6m. Cant cum as a cust alr sucked her off. Overall i would rtf. Dmg 50.

And guys, diamond was the gatekeeper. She’s dressed in red, low cut, big ass too. Her boobs looks abit stiff tho. If possible would try to get her tmr.
Old 02-12-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Same same answer from OKT.. But funny sia. Still have so many Thai WL plying their trade in Dome 1 & other Thai discos 🤔
yeah I think harder for LBs to get in.
Old 02-12-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Anyway gahmen money in alr, no harm trying those malaysians.
Old 02-12-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

LOL 🤣 Just for fuck cum sake.
I was there earlier too. Saw a bro have a kinky fun banging doggy style at the corner of the open corridor instead of inside the partition room 😅
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Anyway gahmen money in alr, no harm trying those malaysians.
Old 02-12-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
badass012345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tired Ezara today also, good service and bbbj is good too.
She’s leaving on the 15th and back in one month later.
Will definitely rtf. Damage $50
Old 03-12-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

I tried Fais last week and seem to be going back her. Nice round ass, big tits and huge cock. I love deep throating and could do it the whole session. I fucked her nice and hard last week but unfortunately, she couldn't cum which i wanted.

Probably head down today and have her again along with Diamond if she is there also. Anyone has Diamond's description or do i ask which one is Diamond? lol

Oh by the way, while walking around last week, the inner lanes also have a house with Ladyboys. I think they are local. Saw a chinese leggy one with huge tits but can she has a huge attitude problem so i didn't try. I was there around 4-5 like that so i don't know if they are there earlier.
Old 03-12-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This batch we have Diamond, Ezara and Fais! THREE great LBs!

Guys, stop having the "wait for next batch" mindset! Just head down physically with an open mind and have fun. It's the unexpected things that is most thrilling about this place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1