The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hengteck007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamedmund55 View Post
just thinking is it ok to go pattaya alone ? i see a few small news on Thaiger and tiktok about pickpockets and stuff... bnagkok seems safer.
bangkok i also think its safer, if u can look after yourself, it is actually fine to travel alone. but just beware of tourist scams if you are not sure of the prices, and of course not too much valuables on you.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
gintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Both bangkok and pattaya can be "dangerous" to the first time traveler. I didn't know what were the usual rates at such bars during my virgin trip. The first trip to bkk cost me 8000 during one encounter with a model at baccara because small head won big head. Never go with anyone that shows you a menu at walking street or for just about anywhere else.

travel without the branded goods. bring out with a fixed amount money and a travel card like youtrip. I leave the rest of it in a travel safe that i bought. Baht Bus is your best choice of transport in Pattaya. Use grab if not sure of route(cost abit more at times). Negotiate motorbike and taxi fares first before boarding or ask the the taxi guy to turn on the meter.

Don't need to dress to impress in Pattaya. walk on open streets and know where the tourist police are. Make friends with the Mama-san as well if you can trust her. I normally buy her a 2-3 lady drinks and a small tip after i leave the bar. She can be your point of contact in Pattaya next time.

Just smile and be polite, it goes a long way. say no thank you(mai ao kap) if you don't want anything.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1381 / Power: 8
fallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
just thinking is it ok to go pattaya alone ? i see a few small news on Thaiger and tiktok about pickpockets and stuff... bnagkok seems safer.
why not
i went alone in oct
just be street smart. know what to avoid, what tricks not to fall into.
If not street smart, go anywhere also dangerous.

dont drink anything which other people gave you. not only might get robbed, you might not wake up again either.
Dont let ladyboys touch you outdoors. They may mug you. Dont wear expensive items and flaunt outside.
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
gintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
why not
i went alone in oct
just be street smart. know what to avoid, what tricks not to fall into.
If not street smart, go anywhere also dangerous.

dont drink anything which other people gave you. not only might get robbed, you might not wake up again either.
Dont let ladyboys touch you outdoors. They may mug you. Dont wear expensive items and flaunt outside.
Strongly support the drinks thing...ask for an unopened can or bottle. never draft. Even the girls there cover their drink wherever they go or they just down it immediately.
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 18
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Quote:
Itís safe. Going there solo trip again during upcoming Cny period. Just donít be flashy or arrogant and be humble as always when overseas and you will be fine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1