The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 11-10-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Past 20 yrs? No % to show. PT Malaysian WLs main customers r taxi drivers. Btw 2020 to 1 July 2022. This place shuts down business a % of taxi uncles are saved. Pockets got $ to give to wife and go on tours.

Upon back in business. History repeats again. My point. Cut down spending. The world is deep in crisis. And we are seeing increase of foreign women coming here to sell pussy.

I am sorry alot of yellow cab drivers sold off their cars, and become "slaves" to Grab and Gojack. I guess only. Next time u guys visit this place. Walk behind the lanes. The street where the condo is. U might see cars with stickers. "Pte hire taxis".

FYI. Almost all taxi drivers are born in Malaysia. They have weakness for Malaysian girls and PRC pdmm and mei mei. These drivers r PR and new citizens. As far back as the 60s.
Old 14-10-2022, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

New Covid-19 cases spike to 11k+ on 11 October 2022 because of XBB (小宝贝)variant. Lucky got new Moderna bivalent vaccine available from today. Check the vaccine location like AMK former ITE campus. Don't be like the Malaysia case where a man asked for sinovac but was given Pfizer. Now he sues the Malaysian government because he has allergies. Yesterday new cases was 9501. Stay healthy and safe. Cheers.
Old 15-10-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gilflover2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Tried this WL just now. Her room is the last one in h24 her bed very special is waterproofed and wrapped with plastic tape. Overall bad experience but her butt is biggest in pertain I think

H24r28 $50

Face: 5/10 got wear spec
Body: 9/10 my type biggest butt in pertain
BJ: 2/10 I don't like condom bj
FJ: 6/10 doggy good
French: 0/10 no can't even kiss I try to during missionary but she push me away so turn me off
Attitute: 2/10 some said her attitute good but she give me bad attitute this cannot touch that cannot everything also cannot
Old 12-11-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

Tonight in coffee shop. 2 40+ Chinese men, 1 with tattoo hands & both wearing Thai Gods gold chains. Talking. The topic was $18500 deposit for a girl. They looked gangsters but they not. I guess they are drivers for FL and WL.

Conversations on. More girls wish to work in Spore. The girls are in financial difficulty and will do anythings. 1 said his girls are popular and pretty busy. Both dare not act as guarantors for the girls. They mention business are picking up probably year end crowds.

All right, Sir! This country RLD operators are plain stupid. Walls have ears. And Internet 4ever. Still. It is a job as drivers for the girls. Some 1 has to do it.

FYI, my friends.
Old 24-11-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Realdeal10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure why I was zapped for reviewing Jolene in New PT List thread. Not that I’m bothered but more like curious when its true she really only provide minimum service to me.. twice… once pre C and 1 post C.. I’m not expecting 5* service like Michelle but Jolene does have a lot of ‘cannots’ …her regulars bro do enlighten me. Thanks.

23rd Nov
Jessie - H24 R19 $30

Face: 6/10 a little fierce looking but I’m ok with it
Body: 6/10 fair, meaty, small pink nipple, near shaved pinkish pussy
BJ: 7/10 Aggressive blow. Abt 5mins.
FJ: 6/10 Missonary. She pull my hands to grab her boobs.
French: 0/10
Attitute: 7/10 Don’t be deceived by her ‘fierce’ look. She is friendly, chatable and not a rusher.
RTF : Yes
Old 25-11-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Yeah i feel jessie is a steal at $30. Always my go to if i just need a quick release. For Jolene once you become her regular her cannot will become can😏

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realdeal10 View Post
Not sure why I was zapped for reviewing Jolene in New PT List thread. Not that I’m bothered but more like curious when its true she really only provide minimum service to me.. twice… once pre C and 1 post C.. I’m not expecting 5* service like Michelle but Jolene does have a lot of ‘cannots’ …her regulars bro do enlighten me. Thanks.

23rd Nov
Jessie - H24 R19 $30

Face: 6/10 a little fierce looking but I’m ok with it
Body: 6/10 fair, meaty, small pink nipple, near shaved pinkish pussy
BJ: 7/10 Aggressive blow. Abt 5mins.
FJ: 6/10 Missonary. She pull my hands to grab her boobs.
French: 0/10
Attitute: 7/10 Don’t be deceived by her ‘fierce’ look. She is friendly, chatable and not a rusher.
RTF : Yes
Old 26-11-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
soulempty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Yeah i feel jessie is a steal at $30. Always my go to if i just need a quick release. For Jolene once you become her regular her cannot will become can😏
Does Jolene provide bbbj for her regular?
Old 26-11-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulempty View Post
Does Jolene provide bbbj for her regular?
She is back for one month leave liao.
Old 29-11-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
MGPal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meina is another gem. Went down thinking I would have a quick one between errands...
Full on foreplay including licking, titty fucking and BBBJ. Then finished off in missionary...
Bonus points for her passable English...
Old 29-11-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGPal View Post
Meina is another gem. Went down thinking I would have a quick one between errands...
Full on foreplay including licking, titty fucking and BBBJ. Then finished off in missionary...
Bonus points for her passable English...
Meina got BBBJ and tits fucking?
Old 29-11-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Meina was my fav before covid. At 30, always ask her to give me ahj in69 position. Like to look at her abalone till i shoot. Her asshole also the nicest looking small hole.
But now at 60, no more value for money
Old 07-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

A member PM me on ex PT girls FBs. In FBs every 1 show good sides. I dont think these ex PT WLs doing fine. I kind of guess they very much into the trades. Btw 2 countries.

Only mistake. They should not upload their families pics. Especially, childrens who done well. Asians still did not get it. The danger in WWW.
Old 07-12-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Come across this AIC. In Internet. An agency who helped foreigners secure PR in this country. Their ads. A Thai MILF who recommend this agency for their high success rates. She said she worked as a waitress and hope to earn $. She has a son. Could be separated from her husband in Thailand.

Be careful of such women. An old friend has experience with 2 such foreign women. A Thai and VN. My friend is single. He said these women were so friendly that he scared of them. He suspect their motives. Not $ but citizenships.
Old 08-12-2022, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
MGPal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Meina got BBBJ and tits fucking?
Yes sir...
Old 08-12-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGPal View Post
Yes sir...
her tits look small can tits fuck? Meina is beside Sally
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1